• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Valentine's Day Voting

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
2c598a392f406a0a2cec1664f0fdd42e46901caf.jpg

The official website of Pokémon is conducting a vote for people to choose the character they would spend Valentine's Day with.

Voting is done on twitter, retweeting the image with the hashtag of the character they chose

This is the official twitter where the vote is taking place:
https://twitter.com/poke_times

I'm amused with the choices that they uploaded. I wonder what the results would bring. It would be awesome if they created some new merch with these results.

EDIT: Just checked the official website and it seems that the winners will get special illustrations officially revealed on March 14 (White Day)

Last edited:
I'd pick Flannery for the girls and Morty or Steven for the guys. Though I won't be surprised if the winners are the newer characters. Or Cynthia.

It's too bad they limited it to one guy/girl per generation. Not having Wallace on this list is practically a sin! :lapras:

I'm a simple man.

I see Cynthia, I approve.

Hoping Cynthia and N win.

The winners are announced! Elesa and N!
You can check the info here
Or here

Love those new illustrations!

E-Elesa...

No Cynthia surprises and offends me to no end.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom