• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Video Game Friend Code/Account/Gamertag List (Updated 4-08-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrnMarvl14

Lying
Reaction score
Here's our master list of gamertags and friend codes! If you're looking for someone to tag along with on adventures, or play with others maybe you can find a comrade here? Just list your tags below, and tell us what you play. It can be friend codes, general account names for a system, or maybe even a character name for a MMO.

Take note:

1. Keep in mind that EVERYONE can see what you post here. So don't list anything you don't want everyone to know.

2. Don't use this thread to arrange meets. Either do that through VMs or PMs, or...if there's enough demand, I'll look into a separate thread dedicated to that.

3. Make sure to clearly state what each thing you're listing is for, and you'll be added to the table below.

4. Respect each other's boundaries.

UserXbox LivePlayStation NetworkNintendo Network IDSwitch3DS FCsSteamOther
DolceTrickDeLaMagieTrickDeLaMagie4554-1270-5039

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Official Video Game Friend Code/Account List

Xbox live account
deadly sushi101

Re: Official Video Game Friend Code/Account/Gamertag List

Guess I should post mine:

PSN
grnmarvl13

And, for those who play Guild Wars (all...what? Two of you?), I can usually be found on my main character: Knossos Kor.

Other than that, I guess I don't have many of these. Except for a lot of semi-obscure games (any Monster Rancher DS players out there? Or would I be wasting my time posting that one?).

JacobGRocks - XBL

Xfire- JacobGRocks

PSN Gamertag: XxSoulLegionXx

Xbox Live Gamertag; InsaneGrimmjow1

Xbox 360 Mr Sanders117 (just let me know your bulbasaur. lol)

PS3 Mr_Sanders117 (yeah, I keep it simple)

I like playing with little boys the most. rofl.... That was a joke.

PSN: Paranoid_Hobo
League of Legends: chaosmage0122

Whenever psn comes back up feel free to hit me up for some SSF4/Blazblue/MvC3 matches. I'll probably be picking up MK sometime soon, possibly for 360 depending on which version I can find cheaper.

any 3DS users?
my friend code is 2320-6189-8968

*** just bought Kid Icarus: Uprising, so looking for people to multiplayer with :) ***

Last edited:

i dont want to post mine for everyone to see but if anyone is interested that is 18+ (or at least acts mature) i can add you on either PSN,WII,3DS,DS Games, and it does not say in the first post rules that i cant do this so hope any of you are interested.

Why not?

XBL gamertag - Zz Swoosh, just send me a message saying your from this site.

because i dont want kids and all adding me i had a few kids adding me before on the PSN and really they just pissed me off in the end, messing around when you really needed help blah blah blah blah

PSN- Kriasr

I don't mind who adds me, as long as you don't send annoying chain letters.

PSN: RedPilgrim.

I don't have multiplayer games right now... these week you can find me playing inFAMOUS :)
But no, I don't mind if you add me :D

XBL- clach plype

XBL Gamertag: x 0wn4ag3 x

After the first x, there's a zero not an "o" (having it with the o was already taken)

XBL: JakeWatts96

LoL: Yuberu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom