• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official "Who's Your Favourite Character" Thread -- PokeSpe version

Now in poll form!

• Red

Votes: 81 35.5%
  • Blue Oak (the boy)

Votes: 50 21.9%
  • Green (the girl)

Votes: 56 24.6%
  • Yellow

Votes: 47 20.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 52 22.8%
  • Silver

• Crystal

Votes: 25 11.0%
  • Ruby

• Sapphire

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • Wally

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • Emerald

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Diamond

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Pearl

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 11.8%
  • Agatha

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Anabel

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Amber (Sean)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Matt

• Archie

• Bill

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Professor Birch

• Brandon

• Brawly

• Brock

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Bruno

• Bugsy

• Carr

• Chermaine (Shum)

• Chuck

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Clair

• Courtney

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Professor Cozmo

• Daisy Oak

• Professor Elm

• Erika

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Eusine

• Falkner

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Flannery

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Gabby

• Ty

• Giovanni

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Glacia

• Greta

• Janine

• Jasmine

• Joey

• Lance

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Lorelei

• Lucy

• Mack (Hank)

• Maisy

• DJ Mary

• Maxie

• Misty

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Morty

• Noland

• Norman

• Professor Oak

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Orm

• Paka

• Uji

• Phoebe

• Pokemon Fan Club Chairman

• Pryce

• Riley (Roger)

• Sabrina

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Scott

• Sidney

• Sird

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Todd

• Karen

• Keane (Cart)

• Kimberly

• Koga

• Kurt

• Spenser

• Captain Stern

• Steven Stone

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Lt. Surge

• Tabitha

• Tate

• Liza

• Tucker

• Wallace

• Wanda

• Wattson

• Wayne

• Whitney

• Will

• Wilton

• Winona

• Mewtwo

Votes: 36 15.8%

• Total voters

Transfinite

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Edited five years later:

As should be obvious from the subject line, the characters I listed myself, and the fact that this thread is in the Poke-Media forum rather than the anime forum, this thread is for characters from Pokemon Special/Adventures ONLY. From this point forward, anyone listing anime characters will receive a warning for off-topic posting.

EDIT: For non-Adventures/Special manga, the thread can be found here

I can't believe that this notice is necessary, but it's happened far too many times in this thread's lifetime, and I'm sick of it now. If you don't know how to read, you don't belong on the Internet.

My picks:

Yellow: Basically the cutest thing ever.

Wally: I am still annoyed that his being the third dex holder got retconned away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal I always like the female of the Crystal version and besides that crystal is a very active person who can really become a high-kicking action girl. And I like her Pokemon

Lance Although he's never evil in my own stories, I like an evil Lance for a change

Clair and Morty Always favorites, any place, any time

Re:

Probably green, I love all those neat tricks she pulls(Selling fake pokemon tools, using ditto to impersonate a mew, etc.)

Do you even have to ask? Giovanni! And Koga, too, actually. I do adore IvoryShipping (seein' as I named it an' all).

I like all the (hero) characters in the Manga. Especially the girls, they rock!
Blue's smart, Yellow's cute, Crystal's a professional and Sapphire is...I dunno her yet =P

No offence dude, but this is the *manga* forum. Why would you think it would be appropriate to post your favorite anime characters?

Anyways:

Lance: *points to sig* I like any version of Lance. In the manga, he has golden eyes which make him sexy. I think it's kinda annoying when he yells, brags, acts like your cliche'd villain (which are more annoying than cliche'd heroes IMO), etc. But other than that when he's calm and stuff, he's just cool. His powers make him cool, too.

Yellow: Cute girl with powers and without the annoying Magical Girl personality. What more could you ask for?

Blue: I like street-smart, tough girls.

Green: I like calm boys, too.

Sapphire: See above for Blue (though Sapphire's not really street-smart, just tough).

1) Ruby - I knew kids like Ruby in school, and they're always fun to watch. Queens in the making. He's got a very "screw you, I'll do whatever I want" sort of personality, and that along with his narcissm makes for a hilarious combination. Plus, he's got a cool team of Pokemon.

2) Gold - He's just heckuva entertaining to see. He's so laid back, he doesn't really take anything seriously. He's just doing whatever strikes his fancy, having fun. He's the slacker of the group. No ambition, really. And it's really funny to see how he contrasts with nearly all the other characters because EVERYONE else is so competitive compared to him. Everyone works towards a single goal 'cept Gold. He just goes with the flow. And his Pokemon are the most bizarre, hyperactive group of misfits ever. Most trainers wouldn't touch his Pokemon with a ten-foot pole. Aside from Typhlosion, they're all severely underused, underappreciated, and underfeatured - so seeing Gold excell with them is a cool part of the character.

3) Blue - The old seductive, selfish, bewitching female archetype fits so well in Pokemon. She's just so darn selfish and tricky. Heh. You just constantly wonder what she's going to do next because she's usually three steps ahead of everyone else. She'd be the first, if her Pokemon weren't all unevolved Normal-types.

Red- c'mon, I don't know about you guys, but I got the impression that alot of girls liked him... if I can remember Misty, Yellow, I even got the impression Sabrina liked him... so in my my eyes he's a PIMP... although he never did anything about it...

Silver- dang, he was just plain awesome

Blue- she was awesome as well

Yellow- she beat Lance, end of story

I'll vote!

Red - He was the main hero throughout the Red/Blue/Green series. He has Aerodactyl, okay, so Lance does too. Um... he's impulsive but not as stupid as Ash is in the anime?

Lance - Destroying the world for the sake of his dragons? Oh yes... I don't care that he looks like a kid, nope, not at all.

Blue - Thief girl rules!

Silver - Yes, thief boy rules too. Blue and Silver are so cute!

I like most of the characters, actually, in Kanto and Johto. But I despise Yellow.

Will. XD Durr. HE'S HOT ANY DAY OF THE WEEK! ...'cept Wednesdays. THEN HE'S SMOKIN'! *shot*

I find it funny how he's one of the masked children and yet.....he wears his OWN mask. Awww. The cute. AND I'M GONNA BEAT UP PRYCE. >__> Though I'm sure no one will care, right? XD

Brawly, too. >__> Ka-durr. Because while everyone else has these 'wtf?' expressions, his expression is like 'OMGWTFBBQLOLWTH AAAAAAAAH.' Because....he's Brawly. And he has the privelage of doing that. CAUSE HE'S COOL.

Though I would like to know what's up with that thing in the art museum. o__o;; All I know is some random lady in a painting is trying to like....rape him. (well, not really, but you know, I would if I were in her place, kyahaha.)

Morty is el stoner-o. Nuff said.

AND EUSINE IS A NUTCASE IN SPECIAL I LOVE HIM. XD And the Suicune Manpanties > j00.

I like most of the characters, actually, in Kanto and Johto. But I despise Yellow.

She does seem to be the most Mary Sueish out of all the characters, but I love how her team is totally made up of UU and typically unpopular Pokemon, with the exception of her Pikachus of course.

Gold : Because is so funny with Whitney and Mary ^0^ !!!
Morty ans Bugsy : I don't know ... perhaps they're cute for me ^^
Wallace and Ruby : ................

man, I've only read 1-3 and seven, but I love this manga. The most innocent of them all, yet, at the same time, the darkest. Yellow gets a big ole' booyeah from me, though I never got to follow her adventures (I just speculated that he was a she. Didn't actually think they'd prove it in the end. huzzah.)

I liked Misty a lot, just becuase her character was never constrained by all the TV-Misty and game-Misty expectations.

Green/Blue. I liked her because she was a femael lead. Now I like her because she'd such a bitch (can I say that here?). She chooses all the pokemon types I used to (Spends an hour pacing the field in front of Mount Moon looking for a jigglypuff) and manipulates absolutely everyone. Who would have thought they'd leave the poke-bra in? *laugh*

If only manga were available here ;_; All I have to go by is Netkun and Serebii. But from what I've seen I've become a fan of:
Lance~ o.o! He's so fricken cewl in the manga. EVIL EVIL EVIL <3 >D
Eusin~ He's so weird in the manga, I love it! XD And he has flying shoes to boot X3
Morty~ In my professional (<,<'') opinion he looks alot younger in Pokespecial than in the anime. And I love his eyes, always half shut~ "Duuuuuude"
Yellow~ Cutie :3
Crystal~ She kicks balls! Go her! XD *gets hit with a rock*
Steven~ He's Steven...are you going to argue with me? O___O

I have to say Blue is DA BOMB!Blue,she has all the perfect characteristics of a thief!She's seductive,cute,smart,and well,lovable!You just have to love her,she's the whole reason FR/LF was created,I guess.

Silver's pretty neat,too.I think he and Blue look good together,no questions asked.they are thiefs with spunk to their attitudes(I loove the spunk to a cute thief couple's personality.they also stole the perfect type of starter,Water Types!

And last,I love these people:

Clair!The coolest gym leader out there!way cooler than Lance>.~although not as cute^_^

Erika is like Clair,only Kanto style.
Tate and Liza go for Hoenn,but they are also soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

:dizzy: I think I'm in love with Clair,she is just soo cool.Blue and Silver serve as my favorite shipping and I also think Sapphire and Crystal rock.Heh Heh,I hope I figure..

I will have to say Bredan/Ruby:I like he because he is the best in my book and because he is so cute =]

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom