• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Oh dear, dear god...this is HORRID!

TRF-chan

Friend of the ABC
Reaction score
Gaaaah...today I was at Team Rocket World Wide, checking for new posts on the RPG Forum and one of my friends there, Orange Soda, mentioned his old fic, Nothing Is Sacred and how he remembered all the times we used to have, or something akin to that. I've read that wonderful fic more than once, but I decided to read it again after he mentioned it. While in the fanfic section the thought, "Hey...didn't I ask Andromeda to put some fics of mine up here once? The horrible ones I wrote in fourth grade?!"

Now, by this time I was purely panicked at the thought of my horrid fourth grade fics sitting up for anyone at all to read. I looked, and low and behold, there they were. Sitting there in all their horrible, evil, bad writing-ness. Now, because I'm sure a few of you need a laugh (even if it is at my expense) I will post the evil, evil, fics from fourth grade and the beginning of fifth (I'm in 7th now, if you didn't know). This first selection is titled "In the Beginning" it was, indeed, the beginning of something large and epic I had intended to write back then, but thankfully I lost interest in the fic like a good little fourth/early in fifth grader with an attention problem:

IN THE BEGINNING

Toria woke up. Unbeknowest (I need a dictionary) to her this would be no ordinary day.

"Hmm....what am I gonna do today? Probably the usual....how boring" Two Rockets suddenly came into the room they both stared "Misteress Victoria-"

"Argh!" yelled Toria."HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME VICTORIA!!!" One of the rockets went out crying.the other one stated

"Sorry missteress (I DO need a dictionary )but I forgot, I apoligize for my arrongence"

"So" Toria asked "Why did you comes in here?"

"Well" said the rocket "Today's the day you start on a mission with your new partner or partneers."

"Great"muttered Toria "The day I've been dreading fianally comes..."Toria went into the bathroom and got ready, ever since her father had kidnapped her and put her into TR she'd been dreading this day, in another part of TRHQ word spread quickly of what was going on today.

"I hope we're not paired with that brat"stated Rocket exutive TRF to her partner Dominio. Dominio nodded

"I heard she's bossy and constantly needs to be in charge"

"Jeez" said Cassidy "As if you two hooligans couldn't put her in her place!"they smacked Cassidy

"I DO NOT want her!!" yelled Jessie "we have enough members on our team as it is!"she yelled obsverving herself, James, Meowth, Mondo, Hiroshi,and Hiro-yuki

"It can't be that bad,Jess" stated James"Another dumb girl, just what we DON'T need" said Hiroshi

"I RESENT THAT!!!" yelled Jessie hitting Hiroshi with her mallet of doom. A Rocket came in with a rather large bruise on his face

"SHE DECKED ME, WAAAH!!!"

"Attention"everyone heard Giovanni who was now on a platform in front of where everyone was. Toria came out looking like an absoulute premadonna and crossed her arms scwoling "Ahem," Giovanni continued "Toria will be paired with..."

to be continued

Of course, it was never continued and it never will be :p . The next ones aren't *quite* as bad but still make me cringe and want to kill myself. They're from when I decided to make a talk show with talking Pokemon hosts that interviewed people from Pokemon and other anime. This one actually held my attention span enough to produce 9 parts (though many are rather short). Beware of canon character major OOC-ness, author slef-insterting herself into a character form, and spelling and grammatical errors galour (Not that there wasn't any in the last one).

Nickoleta: Hello! Welcome to the first ever Nickoleta Show!

Liza (the Charmander): What about me?

Nickoleta: Oh yeah, my Pokemon too, I can't even get my own show! *looooong sigh*

Liza: What about your other Pokemon?

Nickoleta: This show can be our secret! They don't hafta know! *hoping for bigger part in show*

Liza: They already know!

Nickoleta: HOW?!?!

Liza: I told them.

Nickoleta: Drat......oh well....c'mon out guys....

Cosmo (Kadabra): Bout' time!

Nickoleta: You can't talk!

Cosmo: I can now!

Nickoleta: *sigh* C'mon out my 2 other co-stars *Under breath* part stealers

Leppurr (the spotted Persian): Alright!! I am out of my Pokeball for the first time in weeks!

Nickoleta: You can talk too?

Leppurr: Yes!

Nickoleta: *to her producer* Where's Celebi?

Producer: She said something about powdering her face......?

Celebi: I'm here! *dashes in*

Nickoleta: You're late! We are off schedule because of you!

Celebi: Sorry! I'll get the guests!

Cosmo: And I'll intoduce them!

Nickoleta: I don't think I'll get any lines.....

Producer: You're right! We hereby cut you from the show Nickoleta! From now on the Show will be called "The Liza, Cosmo, Leppurr, and Celebi Show"!

Nickoleta: *gets off stage grumbling "It figures."*

Liza: Right!

Cosmo: Our guests are Ash Ketchum, Tenchi Masaki, and Goku....the last name is smudged........

Ash: Hi, *gets a good look at Celebi* A RARE POKEMON I WANNA CATCH IT!!!

Nickoleta: *offstage* Don't even think it! I own that Celebi!!

Ash: *sniff* but I......

Celebi: Uh.......I can show you Celebi forest after the show ok? I mean you can't capture ME but there are OTHERS...

Ash: *cheering up* OK!!!

Liza: First question, Ash do you buy those cheap guidebooks that tell you all about your opponents Pokemon stratagies, ect...

Ash: Of course not! I'd never stoop so low to win!

Cosmo: My Pyschicness tells me different! *uses psychic powers to pull down Ash's pants revealing a cheap guide book sticking out of his underwear*

Ash: HEY!!!

Leppurr: He also wears pink Cleffa underwear!

Ash: Mom made me!!

Ash's mom: *comes in* Ash I got your new IgglyBuff underwear washed!

Ash: Mom....I'm kinda on national TV...

Liza: Actually It's world wide!

Ash: Great....*stuffs IgglyBuff underwear in his backpack,his face turning bright red*

Ash's mom: Young man! You don't talk to me that way! You're grounded when you get home!

Ash: Aaaaaaaw..........

Ash's mom: *leaves*

Celebi: Now, next question, is it true that you didn't actually give that Beedrill you caught in National Park to Casey because you thought she earned it, but because you didn't want Misty to hate you?

Ash: NOT TRUE!! *His face turns bright red again*

Cosmo: Think we've embarrassed Ash enough?

Nickoleta: *from backstage* Naw, embarrass him more!

Leppurr: Will Do! Ash, is it true you actually have 2 sisters who are actually successful trainers?

Ash: No.. I'm an only child......

Cosmo: Psychic Powers don't lye! *brings out Ash's 2 sisters who are twins*

Toria: Why are we here?

Laura: You're asking the wrong person sis.

Cosmo: Is it true you are Ash's twin sisters, younger by 1 year?

Toria and Laura: Yes.

Audience: *to Ash* Aha!

Toria: Can we go?

Laura: We were having a battle!

Cosmo: Sure. *teleports them to where they were before*

Ash: Can I posably get more embarrassed than this?

Celebi: Probably not, but we'll try!

Nickoleta: You can ask one more question to Ash then we need to move on to Tenchi

Liza: Ok! *messes around with bow on her head* Ash, Is it true you have been in a dark room with a member of the opposite gender before?

Ash: Well, this girl in my class, Nickoleta.... She took me to the janitors closet and kissed me the day before I went off to become a trainer and said she'd miss me....

Nickoleta's Pokemon: Nickoleta........?

Nickoleta: Fine!! I admit it! I have a crush on Ash!!!!!!!!!!!

Leppurr:eeeeeeeeeew......

Cosmo: Too bad......

Liza: Huh?

Celebi: Misty.

Liza: Oh.

Nickoleta: Who's Misty?!?! *Looks at Ash acusingly* (she's come on stage if you haven't noticed)

Ash: Well.....she's this girl......

Producer: Time for you to interview Tenchi! Ash your time's up! Teleport Mr.Ketchum to The Hospitality Room, will you Cosmo?

Cosmo: Aaw, It was just getting good.... *teleports Ash to Hospitality Room and teleports Tenchi to where they're interviewing*

Tenchi: Hi......

Nickoleta: *blushing* Oh...hi.....

Producer: Get off stage Nickoleta!! You're wasting time!!

Nickoleta: Fine..... *to Tenchi* We'll talk after the show.... *goes off stage*

Tenchi: *blushing* Uh...we will?

Liza: OK,Tenchi which of the girls at your house do you like the most?

Tenchi: *gulped* I hoped they wouldn't ask this....Ryoko......

Ryoko: YES!!

Ayeaka: *sigh*

Leppurr: Ok,whatever...Tenchi?

Tenchi: Yes?

Leppurr: How come you live in a secluded area in the middle of a forest?

Tenchi: It's peaceful!

Leppurr: *Mockingly* It's peaceful, I'll just live in the middle of nowhere and be a social outcast because it's peaceful, bla, bla, bla......

Tenchi: Hey!

Celebi: Don't take it personly, Leppurr just likes to mock....ok....next question! How come you fell for that witch Sakuya?

Tenchi: She didn't seem like a witch....

Leppurr: *mocking* She didn't seem like a witch, I see a demon named Ryoko all the time and I just didn't think Sakuya was a witch, I mean I ALWAYS fall for perfectly normal girls!

Tenchi: You're annoying me.......

Leppurr: Glad to hear it! I don't like you!

Tenchi: Why not?

Leppurr: I ask the questions here!

Tenchi: Fine....

Cosmo: My turn to ask the question!

Nickoleta: Then we need to move on to Goku since we're running short of time!

Cosmo: Ok, uh.. Tenchi.....

Tenchi: Yes?

Cosmo: Can you set me up with Kiyone?

Liza: That's not on the cue card!

Cosmo: So what?

Tenchi: I don't think she'll marry a Kadabra...try Mihoshi...

Cosmo: *points sadly at a Sundie Shop across the street where Mihoshi and Cell are having ice cream*

Tenchi: CELL?!?!

Cosmo: So about Kiyone.....

Tenchi: *faints from suprise at seeing Mihoshi and Cell together*

Nickoleta: Oh well.....we need to interview Goku anywho....

Cosmo: Fine.. I'll get Kiyone on my own... *teleports Tenchi to Hospitality Room and teleports Goku to where the interviewing is going on*

Goku: Hi!

Leppurr: Hi! I'll ask the first question! How come you're stupid enough to think the 4 star ball contains your foster grandfather's sprit?

Goku: I'll believe what I want to thank-you-very-much!

Leppurr: *Mocking* I'll believe what I want to because I can't admit I was an idiot and I think I always have to be right!

Goku: You hurt my feelings!*sniff*

Celebi: He enjoys mocking, don't take it personally!

Goku:eek:h....

Cosmo: Can I sell what REALLY happened during the Cell Games on the Black Market for 10,000,000,000 zeni?

Goku: No, Gohhan would probably prefer you not....

Cosmo: Too bad!! I already did it! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Goku: You guys aren't nice....

Liza: Naw..they're nice...just imature...

Leppurr: Well Goku,YOU'RE imature too! Can you blame us?

Goku: Well..I guess I'll forgive you.....

Cosmo: What a goody-goody.....*psybeams Goku*

Goku: Ow!

Liza: Uh.. I'll ask a question now....can you show me how to do a Kamehameha?

Goku: Sure! *he and Liza go back stage and come out later*

Liza: I can do it!

Nickoleta: Celebi! Ask you're question quick! We're almost out of time!!

Celebi: Uh.....uh....uh...... Do you wanna have lunch in The Hospitality Room?

Goku: OH YEAH!!! *runs off to Hospitality Room*

Nickoleta: Great.....Come tommorrow we'll be restocking the food thanks to Celebi... *all run off to Hospitality Room hpoing to salvage some food*

Celebi: We're signing off for the first time!!!!

Part two

Liza: Hello, and welcome to the show! First off, we'd like to welcome our new stage hands, they will be helping us get ready for the show and that sort of thing!

Nickoleta: I thought that's what I was for!

Liza: Not anymore!

Cosmo: Give a big hand for our new stage hands! *everyone looks and sees KEEBLER ELVES?!?!)

Keebler Elf 1: What are we doing here?

Keebler Elf 2: I told you we shouldn't have turned that way!

Celebi: That must meen our stage hands are at...... *seen flashes to Keebler Elf Convention where Toria and Hiroshi look around,clearly confused*

Hiroshi: Well, I told you that was the wrong way!

Toria: Well, those elves said they were going to The Keebler Elf Convention which was that way! So I thought we should go the opposite way! After All, Keebler Elves are evil.

Hiroshi: Huh?

Toria: Well,they are! I got food poisoning after I ate some of there food!

Hiroshi: Oh...*Blasts all Keebler Elves*

Cosmo: Let's change this around...*teleports Keebler Elves to Convention and teleports Toria and Hiroshi to show*

Toria: I'm gonna wash myself!

Leppurr: May I ask why?

Toria: Simple.. I was around Keebler Elves! They're evil!

Leppurr: I wish I was in "mock" mode....

Celebi: Why don't we start the show? We ran late yesterday and can't afford that today! Our ratings are low enough!

Cosmo: Right! Our first guest is Cassidy! *teleports Cassidy to set*

Cassidy: *takes mike from Celebi* Hello, all my loyal fans-

Celebi: *takes mike back* Don't be a ham!

Liza: Yeah! My collegues are hams enough for me! The last thing we need is a guest who's a ham!

Cassidy: Well sor-ry!

Leppurr: You should be!

Cosmo: First question! If it true that you *snicker* love Butch the froggo boy?

Cassidy: *turning red* Yeah right! I mean why would I like HIM?!?! You think I want my children to have horrible voices like that?!?!

Cosmo: Ooooooh, so you'd marry him but you don't like his voice? You're crueler to him than Kiyone was to me yesterday when I asked her to be my girlfriend, or better yet, marry me!

Liza: You *actually* asked her?!?! I'm soooooooo embarrassed!*sighes*

Nickoleta: Just peachy.... I have Pokemon who's heart is on marrying a human being....*groan*

Celebi: Riiiiiiiiight.....anywho, second question !If you were in a life threatening situation with only Jessie as your companion what would you do?

Cassidy: *looking worried* You're not predicting the future are you?

Celebi: Heck no!*little smile to get Cassidy worried*

Cassidy: *throws herself at Celebi's feet* How can I stop this horrible hate from happening?!?!

Celbi: *snicker* pamper me with goodies that Nickoleta won't provide for me!

Cassidy: Whatever you say! What is it you want?

Celebi: *under her breath* Idiot...

Cassidy: What did you say great one? I didn't hear you!

Celebi: *gives a looooooooong list of things to Cassidy* Give me all these things in 3 days time and be my servent for enternity, marry Butch, and make your children and all decendents for that matter, my slaves and this horrible fate won't happen!

Cassidy: OK!!

Liza: Next question......do you tell the boss that you know what Jessie and James do all day to make them look bad?

Cassidy: *smiling sweetly* Whatever would you mean?

Celebi: Slave woman, answer the question and answer it correctly..or else....

Cassidy: Right! YES, I DO, I DO!!! But,how did you know..............?

Liza: I spied on you for awhile...

Leppurr: My question, my question!! How come you only take second place in all the Team Rocket beauty contests?

Cassidy: Well, the boss just always lets his precius little daughter win!

Toria: *from backstage* heard that! I'll make sure this in no promotion in your fututre Cassidy!!!

Cassidy: *fumes*

Leppurr: Luckily, since I don't like Cassidy, I practiced mocking this morning!

Hiroshi: On me!!!

Leppurr: Right, soooooo *Mockingly* I'm Cassidy, I just can't admit the boss's 10 year old daughter's prettier than me because I'm a big doofus who looks gross and I wanna cover all that up so I say that the contests are rigged!!

Cassidy: I'm leaving!! *fuming*

Celebi: Just let Cosmo teleport you to the Hospitality Room, it's faster and we need to talk later!

Cassidy: Ok

Cosmo: *teleports Cassidy to Hospitality Room* Our next guest is Ayeka *teleports Ayeka to set*

Ayeka: This is the losey show that made Lord Tenchi decide he liked Ryoko!!!!!!

Celebi: First question, Miss Ayeka, how are you excepting defeat you little b-(censors:you can't say that!)

Ayeka: I don't see it as total defeat.. I'll just get rid of Ryoko and Tenchi will fall all over me!!

Leppurr: *doing his infamous mock* I'm Ayeka and I just can't admit that Tenchi thinks I'm a total idiot, and I can't except that I am one either, hear my idiotic plans of revenge, blah, blah, blah!!!!!

Ayeka: Grrrrrrr........

Liza: Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah....ok better move on.....Ayeka, what's it like being a princess?

Ayeka: It's fine besides having to put up with TRF, miss Saiyan that was adopted by us! Bleh.. I hate her!

Nickoleta: TRF's my friend!! *bops Ayeka* Your interview's over!!

Cosmo: Wait! I just need to ask her a question!! Ayeka, can YOU set me up with Kiyone?

Ayeka: NO!!

Nickoleta: *drags Ayeka to the door* I don't like you so you don't get to visit the hospitality room! *sticks her tongue out at Ayeka then throws her into a nearby dumpster*

Cosmo: Uh... next guest! *teleports Vegeta to the set*

Leppurr: I didn't get to ask a question to Ayeka....

Liza: But you mocked her!

Vegeta: Isn't this the show Kakarot was on yesterday?

Celebi: Who's Kakarot?

Hiroshi: He's the one you call Goku!

Celebi: Oh.

Cosmo: First question! What's it like knowing you'll never be better than Goku?

Vegeta: NEVER SAY THAT!!! *blasts Cosmo into wall*

Cosmo: *not hurt because he knows recover* I see.......

Leppurr: I don't think I wanna mock Vegeta......he's scary.....

Vegeta: Darned right I am!!! Bwhahahahaha!!

Celebi: Oooh, I know what to ask!!!

Vegeta: What?

Celebi: How come you have such a steryotypical laugh? I mean,why not be original?

Vegeta: Hey! If I want to be steryotypical, I can be steryotypical *forming an energy blast in his hand* Ok?

Celbi: Uuuuuh, ok.......

Vegeta: Good Celebi! *makes energy balst go through ceiling*

Toria: Man.. now me and Hiroshi need to repair that, thanks alot Vegeta!

Vegeta: Well, it's not like you were pre-occupied anyway!

Hiroshi: *Mutters something which is probably best no one can hear*

Leppurr: How come you're so mean?

Vegeta: Because I want to be! Any more questions?

Liza: I do! Are you and Bulma gonna have another child? A sibling for Trunks?

Nickoleta: LIZA!! That's personal and further more not on the cue card!! Good job!

Vegeta: You think I'M gonna tell YOU?

Everyone: *nods yes*

Vegeta: BHAH!! I'd never tell some second rate talk show about something like that!!!! You think I'm crazy?

Leppurr: Well, we can hope right?

Vegeta: Hoping's all you'll do!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmo: Darn.. the only good question and we can't get an answer.....

Nickoleta: Oops, time for the show to be over!!

Liza: Ok! This is Liza....

Cosmo: This is Cosmo....

Leppurr: This is Leppurr the mocking!

Celebi: And this is Celebo the one who doesn't want to use her nickname......

All Pokemon: AND WE'RE SIGNING OFF AGAIN!!

*credits roll and Vegeta can still be heard laughing like a manic in the backround*

Part Three
Celebi: 2 minutes till' show time!! WHERE IS LIZA?!?!

Cosmo: I teleported around; can't find her.

Toria: I looked everywhere; found no one.

Nickoleta: I found this note in her room!

Hiroshi: *reads note* Whomever it may concern, I am running away, my collgues are immature and make me look bad, I'm running away to get married with Ash's Charizard's son. Don't try to stop me!!! -Liza

Nickoleta: *mutters* Just peachy.....

Leppurr: I know! We won't interview anyone today! We'll look around for her; every city in Kanto and Johto and get to show our veiwers some great landmarks!!

Camera guy: Great!! A change of secnary!! YES!!! *to himself* Ah, perfect.. I can't do away with these runts in the studio, but I just put down the camera when we're looking around, then I get them!!!

*20 minutes later*

Cosmo: I could have just teleported you there!

Leppurr: Yeah, but then we could have missed them!

Ash: I'm tired,my feet hurt........

Nickoleta: YOUR FEET?!?! You flew, how could your feet be tired?!?!

Ash: I dunno, but they are!

Celebi: Oy....we're here at Mt.Moon were the rare Clefairy reside.

Ash: Maybe you should get a Clefairy in case you can't get Liza back.

Nickoleta: Shut up!! We will!!

Cosmo: Let's go through it!

Ash: I still don't see why we couldn't stop in Pallet Town, Virdian City, or Pewter City....

Nickoleta: Good reasons: I have relatives in those areas!! *imagines what they would do to her, what would all be ON TAPE!!!*

Leppurr: Let's just go inside....... *a wild Zubat flies by them*

Celebi: Wait!!

Zubat: *keeps going*

Cosmo: Wonder what's wrong with it...?

*They then see a stampede of Pokemon, Nickoleta manages to get one to stop*

Nickoleta: What's wrong?

Sandshrew: *waving it's arms wildly* SHREW!!! SANDSREW!!!! *runs off*

*Nickoleta's Pokemon look in horror*

Ash: What is it?

Leppurr: BLARNEY THE BIG PINK CLEFABLE!!!!!

All: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickoleta: Well, Liza can't be here, she's scared of Blarney.

Ash: Then let's just have Cosmo teleport us out of the cave.......

Cosmo: K.... *teleports them right to outside of cave,where in horror they BLARNEY THE BIG PINK CLEFABLE!!!!!*

Blarney: Yay! New friends! My other friends ran away!!

Ash: We see why.......

Cosmo: Ack!! *teleports them to Cerulan*

Blarney: I'll get you next time Gadget, next time.......

What is the strange camera man's secret? And why does Blarney want to get our friends? Find out next time when I write part 2 followed by the cameo (hopefully they'll both be on the same day)

Part Four (I think I still might want to own the rights to Blarney the Big Pink Clefable...not sure why though)
Celebi: That was close......

Ash: No kiddin.. you sure I can't catch you? You said you'd take me to the Celebi forest but you never did!

Celebi: I will, after we find Liza!!

Ash: Fine.. *pouts like a little kid*

Nickoleta: You sure haven't changed Ash!

Ash: Be quiet!

Leppurr: I vote we get out of Cerulian! Why would Liza be around WATER Pokemon?

Cosmo: Good point!

Nickoleta: We are here in Cerulian City, where we have reported Liza is probably not here because of all the water Pokemon, we will now head for the powerplant.... *they are all teleported to powerplant*

Celebi: How could they have got here? I mean it's only accesible by water!

Ash: who knows what they'll do?

Nickoleta: Point,point...

Cosmo: Wha?

Leppurr: Hey look! *points to a place on the ground where the group finds Liza's bow*

Celebi: I bet they're in the power plant, it all makes sense now!!! They ran to where no one would suspect!!! *the group races inside the power plant filming all the way, in there they find burnt workers*

Nickoleta: It appears our suspicions are right!!

Ash: *goes over to a worker* What happened to you?

Burnt worker: These two Charmander came in and bruned me and everyone else and said to leave them alone in the other room or there would be bad conciquences!! *everyone hears noises from other room*

Liza: I'm so glad I could run away with you!! It's so much more fun that interviewing dumb people all day with my immature collgues!!

Other charmander (who's name is Charrer): I knew you'd love it!!!

Cosmo:*teleports them to room where Liza and Charrer are*

Liza: WHAT?!?!

Charrer: I'm splitten'!! *tries to escape through window but Ash captures him*

Ash: You're going back to your home!!

Charrer: *get out of Pokeball* But nothing ever happens there!!

Nickoleta: I think I could work something out..............

Charrer: Would you?

Epilgoue of special: Charrer got a jub working back stage at TLCLACS and Liza didn't realize she'd be missed so much, thus decided never to run away again, the camera man's surpirse turned out to be a party for Nickoleta's birthday and everyone was happy and ready to go back to their jobs, everything back to normal....or so they thought......unbeknowest to them, Blarney The Big Pink Clefable was following them...waiting to get them................

Alright, probably not my best work, but I need to do the cameo tommorrow, sorry! I wanted to do it today, but I have to get off in a few minutes and I couldn't even get started by then!
Part Five
Nickoleta: Hello, today we will be teaching pathetics how to become great Pokemon trainers! I WILL BE IN THIS ONE!!!

Cosmo: Only because my co-hosts caught PokePox, a sickness that you humans call chiken pox

TRF: Hi! I will be on the cameo too, but I thought today was the cameo so I came, now I get to help!

Vegeta: I don't know why in heck I came.....

TRF: Hello big brother!

Vegeta: Great, my annoying sister is here too.......

TRF: Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's me!!!

Nickoleta: Riiiight....anyhow everyone that came on their own will were: Jessie, James, Ash, Misty-poopy-head, Goku, Buttercup, Tenchi, Ryoko, Gohan, and Brock.

All: what,there are more than that!!

Nickoleta: THOSE were the people who came on their own will, these were the people who were threatened: Vegeta, Butch, Cassidy, Sailor Mars(Rei), Piccolo, Blossom, Kiyone-

Cosmo: YAY!!!

Nickoleta: Riight.....and Zarbon

Giovanni: I am an instructor who came against my will........

Rei: How come I'm the only Sailor Scout that came?

TRF: They don't like the other ones as much.....

Cosmo: *looks at Kiyone and begins drooling*

Kiyone: Uum.......

Nickoleta: There are 4 groups, you will learn the basics of Pokemon, the group will then battle, and the winners from the group will battle the winner from the other groups to determine the best, any questions? No. Good. Group One is: Goku, Tenchi, Rei, and Kiyone

Group Two is: Vegeta, Ryoko, Gohan, Jessie, and James

Group 3 is: Butch, Cassidy, Ash, Zarbon, and Piccolo

Group Four is: Misty-poopy-head, Buttercup, Blossom, and Brock

Nickoleta: Now, the instructors for group uno are-

Ash: What's group uno?

Misty: *whispering* It means one, Ash.....

Nickoleta: DON'T TALK TO HIM, MISTY!!!!

All: *sweatdrop*

Nickoleta: As I was saying group one instructors will be-

Hercule: *burts through the door* I HERE!!!

Videl: *walks in looking emmbarrased at what her father(Hercule) is doing*

Nickoleta: Riiight..anywho... Hercule group four, Videl group two. Any questions? Good. As I was saying group one instructors are: Lorlei and Mondo(a TR member) group two insructors are: TRF and Android 17

Vegeta: *mutters to himself*

Nickoleta: Group three instructors are: Lance and Claire and group four instructors are: old man Oak and Giovanni, good luck teaching Misty-poopy-head!

Misty: *grumbles*

Cosmo: Hmmm....I could just use ESP to find out who wins if I really wanted to.

Giovanni: How come I'm in the group with the moronic losers?

Hercule: I'M THE WORLD CHAMPION!!!

Giovanni: My mother fights better than you, ya moronic loser!!!

Vegeta: Let's just get this over with... I'm supposed to be at a wedding!

Goku: Don't worry, Vegeta! I'm sure Bulma won't mind your misssing her ABSOULUTE FAVORITE COUSIN'S WEDDING!!!!

Vegeta: *sarcastically* You're a big help

TRF: Ok, GROUP TWO GET OVER HERE OR I WILL BE FORCED TO HURT YOU!!!

*All of group two cept' Vegeta rushes over*

Vegeta: Can I be in a different group?

TRF: Which one?

Vegeta: Group five

TRF: There IS no group five!!

Vegeta: Exactly!

TRF: Shutup and get over here, OR I'LL TELL BULMA YOU MISSED THE WEDDING FOR NO REASON!!!!!!

Vegeta: *gasps and lines up*

Cosmo: Hehehe, and they say blackmail don't work......

Giovanni: *over by group 4* Ok you pathetic losers, WE WILL WIN-OR ELSE!!!

Oak: Giovanni, YOU'LL SCARE THEM TO DEATH AND FORCE ONE OF THEM INTO WINNING!!!

Giovanni: That IS the point old man!

Lance: *over by group 3* Ok, now we will give you pokeballs and you will use them to get your pokemon out, ok?

Group 3: *yawn and play with blades of grass*

Claire: It's like this: WE WILL WIN DO YOU HERE ME?!?! IF WE DO NOT WIN SOMEONE WILL GET HURT!!!!!!!!

Group 3: *gasps and pay attention*

Mondo: *over by group one* Now that everyone has a pokeball, throw it and realese your Pokemon

Goku: *throws pokeball and it hits Nickoleta shoving her into the ground*

Nickoleta: GIMME THAT BEFORE WE HAVE CASUALTIES!!! *takes pokeball and opens it up for Goku*

Goku: Aaaaaw, it's a cute crocodile thing!!!

Totodile: Toto?

Goku: THAT'S what I'll call you, TOTO!!!! *hugs his Totodile*

Totodile: *starts turning purple*

Lorlei: *whispers* You're suffocating it, Goku......

Goku: Oops!! *puts Toto down*

Toto: *gasps for breath*

Tenchi: Let's see...... *opens his pokeball* it's a-puppy thing

Mondo: That would be a Growlithe

Tenchi: Ok <>Growlithe: *licks Tenchi*

Rei: *opens up her Pokeball* AAAAAAAAAW!!!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!!!

Lorlei: It's a Pikachu

Rei: *pats her Pikachu on the head* We'll win for sure!

Kiyone: Hmmm... *opens up pokeball* Whats this?

Mondo: That's a baby Kanghaskan

Cosmo: You can use ME!!!

Nickoleta: NO YOU DON'T, COSMO!!!!!

Kiyone: *sweatdrop*

*At group 2*

TRF: YOU'RE THROWING IT TOO HARD VEGGIE-SAN!!!

Vegeta: DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT NAME IN PUBLIC AGAIN!!!!

*drops pokeball and it opens up to show a shocked looking Charmander*

WHAT'S THIS THING?

17: It's a Charmander

Vegeta: It doesn't look tough.....

TRF: It is!

Vegeta: *grabs a book called "Pokemon"* This one is the weakest of the 3 started Pokemon!!!

17: But it turns out strong if you train it!

*points to Charmander's evoulutions*

Vegeta: It will train in 600xgravity with me!!!

TRF: Maybe start it out a little lower, Vegita-San....

Vegeta: Fine.....

Ryoko: *opens up her pokeball* What's this?

17: A Dratini

RYOKO: Neat!!

VIDEL: *Opens hers* What did I get?

TRF: You got a Sneasel

Gohan: *opens his* Mine?

TRF: Phanpy

Jessie: *opens hers* It's a CYNADAQUIL!!

17: Right!!

James: Mines a SYTHER!!

17: On the dot Jimmy-boy!

*by group 3*

Ash: I GOT A CATERPIE!!!

*They all here Misty scream*

Zarbon: What is this cat-thing? <>Lance: A Meowth

Butch: I GOT A POLITOAD!!

Cassidy: Probably cuz' it sounds like you- anyway, I got a Sandshrew

Piccolo: What in heck is this?

Claire: IT'S A PINSIR YOU HALF-BRAIN!!

Piccolo: WELL EXCUSE ME FOR NOT LIVING HERE!!!!!

*by group 4*

Buttercup: This Tyrogue is AWESOME!!

Blossom: It can't beat my Cleffa!!!

Misty: I DON'T LIKE THIS WEEDLE!!

Giovanni: TOUGH!!!

Oak: Sorry, that's what you got!

Hercule: I NEVER GOT ONE!!!

Gio: *menacing smile* Take this one....

Hercule: *opens it up and finds a MagicKarp*

Really-weird-annoucer-type-person: LET THE ELIMINATION ROUNDS IN THE GROUPS BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!! First in group one we have Rei against Kiyone and it promises to be a-

Cosmo: YEAH, GO KIYONE,YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Kiyone: *sweatdrop*

*They get into the ring*

Rei: GO PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!

Kiyone: GO KANGASKHAN!!!!

Rei: PIKACHU, THUNDERBOLT!!!!

*Pikachu thunderbolts the Kangaskhan, and since it's a baby, it begins to cry and waves a white flag*

Kiyone: *sigh* Oh well.....can't say we didn't try, you'll get better at it Kangaskhan, we'll get her next time- eewww, I sound all Ash-like!!!

Cosmo: KIYONE SHOULD HAVE WON!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE SOMEONE BATTLE WITH A BABY KANGASKHAN!!!!!!

Rei: Get over it, that's what she got!!

Really-weird-announcer-guy: REI WINS THE MATCH!!!!! NEXT UP IT'S GOKU AGAINST TENCHI!!!!!

Nickoleta: *standing by the door of a bathrooom* COSMO, KIYONE LOST, GET OVER IT ALREADY AND STOP WRITING HER THAT BILL OF RIGHTS!!!!

Goku: Alright,GO TOTO!!!

*his Totodile hops into the ring*

Tenchi: Uuum....GO PUPPY THING!!!!

Mondo: It's called a Growlithe!!

Tenchi: Right..GO GROWLITHE!!!!

Goku: Totodile, BITE ATTACK!!!

*Totodile bites Growlithe, it's not very affective...*

Vegeta: *whispering* Even I know that he should have used water gun!!

Tenchi: USE TAKE DOWN!!

*Growlithe uses take down and knocks down Totodile*

Goku: Uum..k..how bout' water gun?

*Totodile uses water gun and knocks out Growlithe*

Tenchi: Aaaw....

Goku: *jumps up and down* I WON, I WON!!!

Realy-weird-annoucer-guy: GOKU WINS!! IT'S REI AGAINST GOKU!!!!!!

*They fight, blah, blah, Rei wins because she has type advantage and smart advantage over Goku*

Annoucer: REI WINS SHE WILL GO TO THE FIANALS!!!

Goku: Aaaw, we'll win next time!!

*meanwhile*

Cosmo: NO, I AM NOT COMING OUT TILL' I'M DONE WITH THIS BILL OF RIGHTS!!!!!

Annoucer: Time for group 2!!!

Annoucer: Time for group 2 to duke it out! Our first match is Vegeta against Videl...GO!!!

Vegeta: GO CHARMANDER!!!

Videl: GO SNEASEL!!

Vegeta: FLAMETHROWER,NOW!!!!

*Charmander falmethrowers Snealsel which is now charred*

Videl: SNEALSEL USE-ummmm......SLASH!!!

*Snealsel slashes Charmander who escapes most of the damage*

Anyway..Vegeta wins, blah blah...

Gohan: Don't worry, Videl, I'll win for you!

Videl: I believe in you!!

Annoucer: Next is Jessie against James!!

*They fight, James wins despite type difference beause Jessie couldn't get Cyndaquil to get its flame started*

*Battles go by, ect, ect.......all that's left is Vegeta and James*

Vegeta: Stupid child, I WILL WIN!!

James: You wish!

Vegeta: You win? *snicker* must be nice to dream!!

James: Dreams CAN come true!

Vegeta: Not in THIS millinium!

James: GO SYTHER!!!!

Vegeta: GO CHARMANDER!!!

*They fight blah, blah, I can fill you in on details when I have spare time which I don't right now it all comes down to the one but Vegeta just manages to pull it off by a lucky shot*

James: WE'LL win next time!!

Vegeta: Sure you will, not!!

Annoucer: Time for group 3!!! Our first fight is Zarbon against Picolo!!

Picolo: Ready to lose Mr.Feminine?

Zarbon: Augh..YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!!

Piccolo: Oh yeah? GO PINSER!!

Zarbon: GO MEOWTH!!!!!

*They too fight, and as you might guess, Piccolo emerges victoroius*

Annoucer: Wasn't that exciting? Our next match is Ash against Butch!

Ash: I'll win!

Butch: With that Caterwimp? I don't think so! GO POLITOED!!!

Ash: GO CATERPIE!!!

*This is too easy, Butch wins*

Ash: *runs to a bathroom to cry, but finds it ocuppied by Cosmo who is still writing that bill of rights*

Annoucer: Next match is Cassidy against Piccolo!!

Piccolo: Victory is a certainty!

Cassidy: I doubt it!!

*They fight, despite what you thought, Cassidy wins*

Piccolo: Next time, next time you won't be so lucky!

*Battles go by, Cassidy wins

Group 3 Hurray

Nickoleta: Group 4 elimination round will begin shortly and for some people here's sake you'd better hop Misty-poopy-head doesn't win!

Annoucer: Battle one is Buttercup against Hercule!! Brock was supposed to fight, but he had a toothache so he left!

*Buttercup and Hercule fight, it's no contest since Hercule got a magickarp, Buttercup wins*

*Battles go by.. Buttercup wins group 4, Nickoltea is celebrating Misty didn't win, Cosmo is still writing the bill of rights for Kiyone*

Nickoleta: I'm here in the bleachers waiting for the final 4 competitors to fight, I will now talk to my friend, Hotaro(sp?) Tomoe aka Sailor Saturn

Hotaru: Hi Nickoleta!

Nickoleta: Ho Hotaru, can we call you Sailor Saturn? Hotaru is kinda hard to remember

Sailor Saturn: Sure, knock yourself out

Nickoleta: Cosmo would take that literally!

*They laugh*

Cosmo: *teleports to them* I HEARD THAT!!!

*Seems to be aiming at them, but instead,knocks himself out*

*They laugh again*

Annoucer: It's time to begin!! Our first fight is Cassidy against Buttercup!!!!

Cassidy: You're funny little girl, you think you can win!

Buttercup: I CAN!!! GO TYROGUE!!!!

Cassidy: GO SANDSHREW!!! USE SCRATCH!!!!

Buttercup: DODGE IT AND USE ROLLOUT!!!!

*They fight, Buttercup wins because poor Sandshrew can't catch a break from rollout*

Annoucer: NEXT IS VEGETA AGAINST REI!!!!

Vegeta: You're amusing, child, GO CHARMANDER!!!

Rei: GO PIKACHU!!!!!

Vegeta: CHARMANDER USE FLAMETHROWER!!!

Rei: PIKACHU USE THUNDERBOLT!!!!!

*Tough match to decide, but Vegeta wins*

Annoucer: For the finals it's Buttercup against Vegeta!!!

Group 2: GO VEGETA!!!!

Group 4: GO BUTTERCUP!!!!!

Vegeta: I'm on a winning streak, I'll make short work of you!

Buttercup:wanna bet?

Vegeta: CHARMANDER GO, USE FLAME WHEEL!!!!

Buttercup: TYROGUE GO, USE JUMP KICK AND MAKE SHORT WORK OF THAT CHARMANDER!!!!

*They fight, Vegeta wins*

Buttercup: Aaaw....

Vegeta: You fought ok- for a child....

Group 2: YEAH VEGETA!!!!!

Group 4: BOO VEGETA!!!!!

Annoucer: And Vegeta wins!! Becoming the champ!!!!

Reporter 1: Vegeta, what inspired you to win?

Vegeta: The fact that my wife would fry me if I lost because I missed her favorite cousin's wedding, AND I hava my pride to be worried about!!

TRF: He STILL couldn't beat a master like me!!!

Vegeta: *growls*

THAT'S IT!! TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO SEE INTERVIEWS WITH TRF, SHA, DIGIMON, HOTARU, AND MAYBE SOME OTHERS, ALSO VEGETA, BUTTERCUP, REI, AND CASSIDY FOR DOING SO WELL IN THE TOURNAMENT!!!!

Part Six (Oh, and for your info, the "cameo" was when I pretended to interview other members of the TRWW RPG Forum. I'm surprised they tolerated my absymal writing, as they could write much better).
Liza: Hello, and welcome to the long awaited TLCLACS CAMEO!! Today we will be interviewing, TRF, SHA, PG, No1, Hotaru, Ryoko, and Giovanni, also some of our guests from the first 2 shows will be co-hosting, they include: Vegeta, Goku, Tenchi, Ayaka, and Ash!

Nickoleta: YAY!!! ASH!!

Cosmo: Sadly, Leppurr is still sick, but we'll be checking in with him via-phone later on!

Audience: Yay.....

Celebi: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

Audience: YAY!!!!!!!!!

Celebi: That's better!

Vegeta: Can we just get this over with? I've been on all the episodes but the first and I am growing tired of you....

Liza: Live with it! We do it because you're so fun!

Vegeta: Note to self: don't be fun.....

Cosmo: See?! You're being fun again!

Vegeta: Argh.....

Cosmo: Here's an idea, how about we interview all our guests at once?!?!

Liza & Celebi: SURE!!

Vegeta: Must you? I planned to become "sick" right before my hyperactive-likes-to-embarrass-me-sister, TRF came on!

Goku: Lighten up Vegeta! This will be fun!! You can fianally get away from all that training you do!

Vegeta: *sarcastically* Hurray for me...and another thing, HOW COME YOU PUT ME BETWEEN THE 2 EXCEEDINGLY HAPPY MORONS?!?!

Ash & Goku: HEY,THAT'S NOT VERY NICE!!!

Vegeta: Like I said....

Tenchi: Because we didn't want to sit with them....

Ash &Goku: WE ARE NOT EXCEEDINGLY HAPPY MORONS!! Oh well.. let's just make up and be friends!

Vegeta: *mutters*

Celebi: Toria, Danny, get all the guests out here, will you?

Toria: ALL of them?!?!

Danny: Let's not question or we could lose our jobs!! *they get all the guests*

Giovanni: How come I'm submitting myself to this humiliating torture?

SHA: Because your getting paid handsomly for it.

No1: Neesh

Giovanni: Oh yeah...

PG: DOES ANYONE WANT PIE?

Vegeta: Sure, why not..

PG: *pies him* FOOL!!!

Vegeta: You must have a wish to visit "the other world were everyone has "kicked the bucket", child!"

PG: Erm.. *scoots his chair away from Vegeta*

Ryoko: So, Tenchi would you like to have dinner with me after this show?

Tenchi: Umm....

Ayaka: He can't because he'll be going out with me!!

Tenchi: But I never said-

TRF: We better get going before Ryoko and Ayaka rip Tenchi in half and blame it on each other!

Celebi: Good thinking!

Giovanni: I could have cared less if he were ripped in half...

Vegeta: Knowing them they'd probably make you pay for an operation to help him get "pulled together" for saying that!

Giovanni: Oopies.. my mouth seems to have said something it shouldn't have... *covers his mouth*

Cosmo: *snicker* Ok our first question goes to Hotaru, ok is it true that your father is Prof. T-

*a thunderstorm starts outside, the power goes off, the audience is in a panic, Vegeta is annoyed because he just wants to go home and when everyone least expects it, the tornado sirens go ff*

Celebi: Ok, everyone, make a staight line and go to the basement in a calm, orderly fashion.

Audience: *ignore her and all push and shove to get down to the basement*

TRF: SHA, you have stronger pyschic powers than me, can't you like, maybe stop the storm?

SHA: Me control mother nature? HA!! I tried that once, it didn't work....

No1: C'mon you guys, don't just stand there! Calm down the audience or get downstairs!

*The audience safely gets downstairs, everyone else begins to go down*

Liza: Wait a minute!

*All stop*

Liza: Toria, Danny go back up there and get the set and bring it down here so we can do the interviews down here!

Toria&Danny: WHAT?!?!

Liza: Do it or you lose your jobs!

Toria&Danny: Oh.. *tThey run back upstairs to get the set*

*In the basement*

PG: What can we do while we wait for them to get the set?

Ryoko: As long as Tenchi is here, I'm fine! *grabs Tenchi*

Ayaka: TENCHI IS MINE!! BACK OFF SPACE PIRATE!!

Ryoko: YEAH RIGHT MS. JURAIN PRINCESS!!

PG: One of you ladies can have me! I'm free tommorrow night, come to think of it I'm free all month!

Ryoko & Ayaka: *stare at PG for a moment then burst out laughing*

SHA: *trying to consol PG who is now depressed* I'm sure...they..um...just thought..you....were..um....joking!

TRF: Yeah, like everyone else!!

PG: YOU ARE NOT HELPING, TRF!!

Hotaru: *tries to stop fights that have broken out all over, "Brother My Brother" plays in backround as she tries, unsucesfully, to do this*

No1: JUST BECAUSE SAIYANS ARE MORE POWERFUL DOESN'T NESECAIRLY MEAN YOU'RE BETTER!!

Vegeta: SAYS YOU!!!

Celebi: Let's um..play hocky!

Vegeta: Why hocky?

Liza: Because there's hocky stuff over there!

PG: SPORTS SUCK,I DON'T WANNA PLAY!! *pouts*

Celebi: You WILL play! *gives him that evil do-it-or-else look*

PG: Ummm... I meant..most sports suck...but hocky rocks!!

Celebi: That's better!

No1: How about TRF and PG be captains?

All: Whatever...

TRF: First I pick..VEGETA!! ^_^

Vegeta: She just did that to annoy me..... *walks over to his sister sulkingly*

PG: I pick....um..who's a good player?

Goku & Ash: *raise their hands enthusiastically*

PG: Uh..I'll pick whats-his-name, the guy with the hair that looks like he's never combed it!

Goku: YAY!! I GOT PICKED!!

Vegeta: Like I said.. he is an excessivley happy moron....

Celebi: Ok to recap, on TRF's team we have: Vegeta, Hotaru, Ryoko, Tenchi, on PG's team we have: No1, Ayaka, SHA, and Goku and on his own team because noone would pick him he have Giovanni!

Giovanni: My hit-men will come into your house at night and hurt you or worse......

TRF: I BET YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I LIVE!!

Vegeta: This is a no-brainer.....I mean WHERE ELSE would she live?

Giovanni: You live at Vegeta's big mansions with about a million other people!

TRF: *growls*

Vegeta: The part about me living with about a million other people is true...lets see..there's-

PG: Aren't we supposed to be playing hockey?

Liza: Let them go on.. this interesting!

Ash: Waitaminute, I never had a team for hockey!

No1: Probably because you were sitting there twiddling your thumbs the whole time.

SHA: Indeed

Ash: Oh.. *twiddles his thumbs again*

Vegeta: As I was saying, I live with my wife Bulma, my son Trunks, my sister TRF, her boyfriend Android 17, her friends Jessie, James, Meowth, Dominio, Mondo, Toria, Danny, Tenchi and co. are moving in next week, the people building the extension to the mansion are staying for convieniance..anyone else?

Goku: Oh yeah, Chi-Chi told me to ask you if we could all move in-

Vegeta: WHAT THE (censored)?!?!

Goku: We don't have any money and we have to loan our house for use and we must be out of the house to do that so we need to move in with you!

Vegeta: Uuum..we don't have any rooms left.........

Goku: Yes you do! I saw all the spare ones that time I asked you to play football with me and Gohan and you said "over my dead body"

PG: Good job Veg-Vege-what ever your name was, I would have said that too!

Vegeta: Obviously.....

Celebi: Don't worrry, you'll learn his name because he'll be appearing MORE on the show!

Cosmo: Shhhh...don't reveal our plans our he might sue us for bothering him continuosly(sp?)!

Tenchi: Uh, Vegeta..may I ask WHY you detest football so much?

Vegeta: Truamatic childhood that involved football......

SHA: Hmmm...let's see.....*reads Vegeta's mind* HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO WONDER YOU HATE IT!!! *rolls on ground laughing*

Vegeta: WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO READ MY MIND!!!

TRF: *gives SHA a piece of paper that says "permission" on it*

No1: *to SHA* Why doesn't he like football? Can you tell me?

Vegeta: What the heck.. I'll just tell everyone...... Frieza's men played football with me....

Goku: How nice of them! I'd think that men of Freiza would be mean to you!

Vegeta: No, no, no..you don't get it they played football with ME, I was their football!

No1: Weren't you a little to big to be a football?

TRF: Look at him a minute, he's short now, imagine how short he was when he was about 5!

No1: Oh!

Goku: Aaaw...poor Vegeta.......

Vegeta: They threw me through the air and caught me.....

PG: Why didn't you retaliate? HEY I USED A BIG WORD!!!!

Ash & Goku: YAY PG!!!!!

PG: Whatever...

Vegeta: And I didn't retaliate because if I did, baaaaaaaaaaaad things would happen to my friends and family......

TRF: Then I most likely wouldn't have been born...

Vegeta: NOW I find that out....

SHA: You're not very nice to her, Vegeta.....hmmm...I wonder if there's anything from your childhood left? *reads his mind again*

Vegeta: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

SHA: Aha! *teleports away for a moment and comes back with a dusty trunk that looks like it hasn't been used in awhile*

Vegeta: I warning you..don't you dare open that....

TRF: *looks at a grinning SHA* He's VERY intimedated Vegeta*sarcasm*

Giovanni: Come on, VEGETABLE what don't you want us to see?

Vegeta: Call me Vegetable again and your going to need to have a good docter....

Giovanni: And my hitmen will make sure you don't go unpunished!

SHA: *grabs a book out of the box* What's this?

Vegeta: NOOOOO!! I WAS A STRANGE, TWISTED, CHILD DON'T READ THAT!!!!

PG: Whatever it was, you got a C- on it..

No1: Another thing, Nameks might not be as strong as Saiyans...but then you guys aren't exactlly noted for being SMART either....

Vegeta: Can it....and if you really want to know, that book was an assingment, we had to make a book about the place we lived and around it

Giovanni: *Grabs it from SHA and reads part of a page* You WERE a strange, twisted, child...more so than me....

Ryoko: I wouldn't bet on it!

Tenchi: *whispers* Ryoko, please, Giovanni could hurt you for that....

Giovanni: Yeah, listen to your little boyfriend!

Ayaka: SHE IS NOT TENCHI'S BOYFRIEND!!!

Ryoko: Yes I am, Ayaka is just a bit dellusional today!

TRF: Lemme see the book, LOL.. here's one-

Vegeta: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TRF: Yes, anyway, it says: Always be a hospitable guide around the palace..*snicker* and here's an example....:

Vegeta: Not your turn to push the button! MY turn to push the button!! elevator go up, elevator go down, ect...

Frieza: STOP THAT YOU ANNOYING BRAT!!!!

Vegeta: ??? Elevator won't move, your wheelchair thing is too heavy mister, me flush down the hole! *flush*

Freiza: AAAAH!! YOU LITTLE-

Vegeta: Funny genderless man is cranky, funny genderless man go down the hole...*flush*

Frieza: Acksdf brupght!! *end example*

TRF: LOL...did you really do that,Vegeta?

Vegeta: I was but a child when it happened....

SHA:eek:bviously not aware of what Freiza would do to you if you did it again....

PG: To bad Freiza doesn't exist anymore...I'd go remind him of that so he'd beat you up!

Vegeta: My power has surpassed his, I'D beat HIM up!

PG: Are you sure, or are you just saying that to make you feel better?

No1: I hate to burst your bubble, PG, but he probably could beat up Freiza.

Hotaru: I wonder what happened to Toria and Danny?

Giovanni: If anything happens to my daughter I'll sue you all for every penny you have!

SHA: Really? I thought you cared nothing for her well-being...

Giovanni: I don't, but I'll get rich off it!

All: Figures.... *Toria and Danny come down the stairs, they are carrying part of the set, they are sweating*

Giovanni: Oh (censored) you're ok...... I thought I'd be rich soon....

Danny: We barely made it down-

Cosmo: WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE SET?!?!

Toria: A tornado almost hit us, we just escaped, but the rest of your set probably is ruined

Celebi: Aaaw....

Liza: Let's just interview them with what little time is left.

All: Ok!

Celebi: Ok, Hotaru, is it true that your father is Prof. Tomoe?

Hotaru: *sighs* Yes.......

All other: AHA!!! WE JUST KNEW IT!!!

Liza: Can we ask you a question Vegeta? Even though your supposed to be co-hosting?

Vegeta: Knock yourself out..

Celebi: HOW OLD ARE YOU?

PG: *snicker,snicker*

Vegeta: I am in my 30's

Bulma: *from the audience* HE IS IN HIS LATE 30'S, JUST LIKE ME!!!!

Vegeta: Oh, thanks....

Bulma: To be exact, he's 38 I'M 37..

Trunks: But your birthday is in a few weeks, so you'll be the same age as dad right?

Bulma: *sweatdrop* Yeeep.....

Giovanni: This is all well and good, but I JUST WANNA GET THIS (censored) INTERVIEW OVER WITH!!!!!!!!

Liza: Sure...

Vegeta: So, TRF, WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ANNOYING BRAT?!?!

PG: *to TRF* I TOLD you that you were an annoying brat but you refused to believe me...

TRF: *to Vegeta* WELL HOW COME YOU CAN'T ADMIT THAT YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME WHEN YOU WERE MY AGE?!?!

Vegeta: YOUR JUST AN ANNOYING BRAT AND I WAS NEVER LIKE YOU!!!

No1: Vegeta, this book that we got out of that old trunk tells us differently....

TRF: HA!!

Vegeta: OH SHUT UP!!

Celebi: Sibling squable.. THE RATINGS WILL BE GREAT!!!

Goku: It's not nice to fight! *pulls TRF and Vegeta apart*

Vegeta: Get out of my face, Kakarot!

PG: Someone ask me a question!

Ayaka: Fine, so PG, what's with your pie adiction?

PG: I RULE THE PIE WORLD AND WILL SOON RULE ALL OTHERS!! HahHhHAhaHAhaHAHahHAhahAHhahAHhaHAHahAHahHAHa!!!!!!!

All: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

Ash: Hey, SHA, I have a question for you!

SHA: Sure, whatever...

Ash: Can you use your powers to make my intellect higher?

SHA: Maybe if I really liked you.but I don't, so I won't!

Ash: *whines on the floor like a baby*

Tenchi: Umm..No1, what's it like to be a Namek?

No1: It would be nicer if some certain Saiyan *coughVegetacough* would stop harassing me!

Celebi: Riiight..so, uum..Giovanni, do you like baby Kangaskhan?

Giovanni: What an idiotic, moronic question....

Celebi: ANSWER IT!!

Giovanni: Fine, no I don't like baby Kangaskhan....

Cosmo: *reads his mind* YOU LIE!! Ok..and Ryoko...who do you think is the best singer?

Ryoko: I don't listen to those bands.. they just give me a headache from their horrible, cliche, singing....

Liza: And last, but not least..we have a question for all of you...

All: What?

Celebi: What's green and pours down on unknowing guests and co-hosts?

PG: I'm afraid to know....

*slime rushes down and cover all the guests and co-hosts with slime, the audience, Liza, Cosmo, and Celebi are laughing hysterically, but the guests and co-hosts think that it is not in the least bit funny*

Celebi: What an awesome eppie, I also think that it was our longest, tune in next time!

Vegeta: Hopefully I won't be in it next time!

TRF: You probably will....

Vegeta: Shut your lid..
Part Seven
Liza: Hello and welcome to the 6th episode!

Leppurr: I'm back, and we are hosting at- VEGETA'S HOUSE!!

Vegeta: *sarcastically* Aren't I blessed...

TRF: Yes you are... thank you so much for waking me up and 5:00 to warn me of their arrival half an hour later....

Cosmo: Has Kiyone been woken up yet?

Vegeta: Yes..

Cosmo: Darn..

Leppurr: That's what you get for being a pervert my friend!

Cosmo: *mumbles*

Vegeta: It was funny, I told her you'd be coming and well......she jumped up, ran into the bathroom and you could just hear that she NEEDED to be dressed before you got here......

Cosmo: So YOU saw her naked?!?!

Vegeta: Of course not you lame brain....I heard from outside of the door....

Bulma: I was there with him, I made SURE he stayed outside the door!

Trunks: *walks in, he's dressed and everything too* The weird talk show hosts are here already? It's only 5:30 in the morning....

Liza, Celebi, Cosmo, and Leppurr: WEIRD?!?!

Vegeta: You've got to admit, you ARE weird...all talk show hosts are....

Leppurr: *mutters something about "If your son wasn't here, Veggie...."*

Trunks: Whatever.. Goten is coming over so try acting more normal, whatever "normal" is for talk show hosts....*walks out*

Liza: Ya know...for an 8 year old he has quite the mouth...

Bulma: Probably from Vegeta!

Vegeta: Are you accusing me of being a trash mouth?!?!

Celebi: Vegeta, I saw you talking with the censor after the last show, you ARE a trash mouth......

TRF: Yeah, he was complaining about the fact that all the bad words he said were censored.

Bulma: Thank you for the facts, now Vegeta, IF YOU DON'T STOP BEING A TRASH MOUTH I'LL MAKE IT SO TRUNKS CAN'T TRAIN WITH YOU!!!!

TRF: Ooh,harsh..this'll cause a fight no doubt....

Leppurr: YAY!! ANOTHER FIGHT!! THE RATINGS WILL SOAR!!

Cosmo: Are there any girls in the house not up yet?

Vegeta: *growling* The sailor scouts moved in last night and sailor moon isn't up...

Cosmo: YES!!! *runs to S. Moon's room*

Bulma: Ok..so...Vegeta, will you stop being a trash mouth?

Vegeta: What gives you the idea that just because I curse that Trunks does it too?

Bulma: He got detention last week for telling one off the school bullies to (censored) off,then pushing him into the ground, whilest walking away and calling him b******!

Vegeta: What's your point?

TRF: Her point is that the principle asked him where he learned those "potty words" and he replied that they were called swear words and that he learned them from his dad *coughVegetacough*

Celebi: This is better than we had anticipated!

Liza: Yeah! We didn't even have to start the fight this time!

Bulma: Now, Vegeta, you'll also need to explain to him that he is not to use those words.

Vegeta: LlLAlaLAlaLALalLAlaLALalALalA..can't her you!

Bulma: MAYBE YOU'LL HERE THIS, IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS THAN TRUNKS WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO TRAIN WITH YOU!!

Vegeta: Fine....but I WILL NOT stop using those words in private!

TRF: Ooh,so you'll still curse when I'm fighting with you?

Vegeta: Yeah, and you'll most likely still cuss whilest we do it too...

Goku: *comes downstairs* HIYA!!

Leppurr: Ugh..it's Mr. King-O-Happiness....

Goku: Yay! Leppurr is back!!!!

Leppurr: *mocking Goku* Look at me, I'm a moron who doesn't even use my real name and I get all happy when people call me an idiot because I am one and I cannot deny it......

Goku: Aaw, you shouldn't make fun of yourself!

Celebi: Goku, you don't understand.. he was mocking you as in pretending to be you...

Vegeta: *sarcastically* No, really, Kakarot isn't the only (censored) that didn't know that...

TRF: Vegeta, how come you're cursing? It'll just get censored anyway....

Vegeta: TRF, how come you're talking? It's just stupid anyway...

Leppurr: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!

Bulma: Not in MY home they don't!

Vegeta: It's MY home too!

TRF: And besides, we fought in the kitchen earlier about who got the salt!

Liza: Hmm...can we see the kitchen?

Bulma: Sure, *she makes a camera come down,they see the kitchen it's a wreck and construction crews all over attempting to rebuild it with "attempting" being the key word*

Celebi: What a wreck!

Bulma: I know....

Cosmo: *teleports back to everyone else, he has a large bruise on his face* Sailor Moon finally saw me a minute ago..but it was great while it lasted!

Bulma: HE'S A PERVERT?!?! *walks away trying to be calm* I need to check on........uuuuuuuuuuuuum................SOMETHING.....

Cosmo: Hehe..

Vegeta: Nice move, (censored)

Celebi: That reminds me.... I need to talk with the censors about giving us more freedom, we have the same rating as barney for pete's sake!

Liza: I know...

TRF: So..when did you see the light?

Celebi: Well, I changed myself (temporaraly) into a human because I wanted to go shopping, and I saw a rack with TPAMS vidoes, one of the covers showed Thunder yelling at someone on the phone, I thought it looked interesting so I bought it and I saw the episode where Thunder and Mew yelled at the censors so I started thinking about our censors and thought "we have a worse rating then they had, I'm going to change that!" (Author's note: Was it alright that I mentioned TPAMS? You can mention TLCLACS anytime you want)

All: OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Goku: I don't like violence, your rating's fine!

Celebi: NO IT'S NOT!!! RIGHT AFTER THE SHOW I'M GOING TO POUR MY HEART OUT TO THOSE IDIOTIC CENSORS!!

Vegeta: Riiiiiiiiiiight..........

Sailor Mars: *comes downstairs* I just got a phone call for you from he angry censors....

TRF: Those (censored) probably think they can control you with their weeny threats...

Cosmo: Tell them we'll call them back after the show, that they suck, and that Sailor Moon is underdeveloped!

All: *gives Cosmo a strange look after he says the last thing*

Cosmo: Fine, just tell her that..

All: *still stare*

Cosmo: WELL IT'S TRUE!!!!

All: *shake their heads and go back to what they were previously doing*

Cosmo: Psh...whatever...

Jessie: *walks to where everyone is* The phone is ringing off the hook from people who are either complementing your stand against the censors or threatening to make their children stop viewing or that they will stop viewing if you are allowed to up the rating, curse, beat up people, stuff like that, and the censors are still waiting for you because they refuse to just except "we'll talk after the show" and are mad at Cosmo for making that comment about Sailor Moon

Cosmo: LIKE I SAID,IT'S TRUE!!!!

Bulma: *from her safe little perch high above Cosmo* YOU'RE SICK!!

Celebi: Well, tell the people complementing us that they're smart and that they don't have to worry about finding "surprises" in their beds tommorrow *coughpoopcough* tell those that are against us getting a new rating TOUGH (censored) WE DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU STOP VIEWING!!! And to the censors, "JUST GET OFF THE THE PHONES YOU (censored) YOUR BLOCKING ALL THE CALLS FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT TO COMPLIMENT US!!!!

Jessie: Suuuuuuuuure..... *walks back upstairs to answer the phone*

Liza: THANKS JESS!! We'll have you our show sometime!

Jessie: Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah.. *to herself sarcastically* I'm so excited about being on their show I think I might wet myself...

TRF: *sarcastically* Oh yeah, you REALLY excited her..

Leppurr: Shut up....

Vegeta: You must admit it's true..

Celebi: Oh shush...

Goku: I think that you should be nice to the censors!

Leppurr: What an idiot, too bad I already mocked him today or else he'd be sitting on his bed crying right now...

Goku: Sticks and stones! *sticks out his tongue*

Vegeta: I wanna go, this conversation is making me dumber.....

Washu: Nonsense! You may feel dumber but you aren't any dumber, some conversations actually lift intellignace, but none are known to lower it!

Vegeta: You obvoiusly haven't been forced to talk with these 4....

Washu: I just came to tell you that your storeroom is no longer a storeroom, it's my lab!

Vegeta: My house has been turned into a crazyhouse!

Bulma: You just now noticed?

Vegeta: No

Goku: I just noticed!

TRF: That's because your an idiot.

Goku: That's not very nice!

Celebi: Tis' true Goku, no more denying it!

Chi-Chi: *stomps down to where everyone is* STOP MAKING FUN OF MY HUSBAND!!

Liza: Make us, lady!

Chi-Chi: GOHAN, GET DOWN HERE!!!!

Gohan: *comes down* What's up mom?

Chi-Chi: MORE people making fun of your father!

Gohan: AGAIN?!?!

Goku: That's ok, I can take care of these meanies myself!

TRF: Not me!

Vegeta: Me neither

Bulma: HEY, THE CENSOR CALLED AGAIN!!

Celebi: TELL THEM TO (censored) OFF!

Bulma: As long as the stop calling!

James: *comes to where everyone is* CRISIS!!!

James: I'M ALL OUT OF DONUTS!! AAAAAAGH!!!

TRF: *gives him more donuts* Contain yourself, Jimmy!

James: That what Meowth said!

Ryoko: The censors called AGAIN!!

Liza: Tell them that we don't except their call!

Ryoko: Ok!

Cosmo: Will those (censored) censors STOP CALLING?!?!

Nickoleta: *who has been watching all this from a safe distance* Most likely not...

Leppurr: Too bad I know barely anything about them or else I could mock them......

Vegeta: I have a question for YOU!

Celebi: Ask away Veg!

Vegeta: WILL YOU MORONS GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!

Celebi: NOOOOO!!!!

Vegeta: Dangit, and don't call me "Veg" unless we become good friends!

Liza: Sure!

Vegeta: You have the attention spans of goldfish, you'll probably forget about it tommorrow and I'll have to remind you again....

Cosmo: What did you say Veg?

Vegeta: Argh.....like I said......the morons have the attention spans of goldfish...which is 3 seconds.....

Cosmo: I'm sorry, Veg your speaking too quietly, I can't hear you!

Vegeta: Just shush....

Celebi: *sigh* You know that's pointless, right?

Vegeta: I guess

Celebi: Than how come you say it?

TRF: He just wants to talk to get this over with...

Goku: I know how to pass the time!! I'll do a lil' dance!

All: Please no....

Goku: Aaaw...

Vegeta: Just don't, I mean even if your an exceedingly happy moron that's no excuse do do moronic dances!

Goku: But its the chicken dance!

All: WE DON'T REALLY CARE!!!

Liza: This is boring, let's call the censors and force them to give us a better rating!!

Vegeta: Sure, just as long as we don't have to watch Kakarot dance!

TRF: Word *they go upstairs to call the censors*

Liza: Hello, this is Liza from TLCLACS, we're upset about the ratings and-

Vegeta: THREATEN TO BEAT THEIR SORRY (censored) IF THEY DON'T!!!

Goku: Vegeta! That's not very nice to say!

Vegeta: Tough (censored)

TRF: Hehehe, yep like I said before, our Vegeta has quite the trash mouth!

Bulma: And he'd better stop using it around our son or else!

Celebi: Guys, our time is up!

Vegeta: YES!!!

Leppurr: Don't be so sad, we'll be doing the next eppie here too because our studio isn't rebuilt yet, so just contain yourself, I know you're happy!

Vegeta: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulma: I'm fine with it as long as Cosmo keeps away from me!

Cosmo: No problem, I don't try anything with married women!

Bulma: *sigh of relief* But you still need to keep your distance!

Cosmo: *tears form in eyes* Fine then, be like everyone else and not trust me!

Bulma: "Everyone else" must be smart!

TRF: No kidding, I think I'll go elope with 17 now....

17: Yeah, let's go.. *they walk away*

Jessie: Wanna get eloped James?

James: Sure, why not? I'm just happy I got my donuts!! ///^_^\\\ (like my "James face"?)

*they walk away*

Liza: This has been an interesting episode!

Celebi: No kidding, Cosmo has practically forced 2 couples to get married!

Annoucer: That's it for today's TLCLACS, tune in next time to see if the censors changed the rating, if Bulma has fianally decided to trust Cosmo, if TRF and 17 and Jessie and James get eloped, and fianally if Vegeta got Trunks to stop being a trash mouth, good night everyone!
Part Eight
Celebi: Hello and welcome to episode 7, or as we call it our second day of driving Vegeta crazy!

Leppurr: Let's show the "fun" video from earlier today!

*start clip*

Vegeta: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! *jumps off his mansion,but then Goku catches him, takes him inside,and then you see Bulma scolding him for being suicidal*

*end clip*

Cosmo: That's right, we finally drove Vegeta to the insane point! C'mon, you all knew it was coming!

Liza: But Vegeta has assured us he's over it and won't try that anymore

TRF: Todays my birthday...I'm 19 (in real life I turned 11 today, but this is my charactor!)

Celebi: So,did you and 17 get eloped yesterday?

TRF: *angry* NOPE, THE (censored) PEOPLE SAID WE WERE TOO YOUNG!!!

17: Jessie and James didn't get eloped either, we're all pretty (censored) about that!

Liza: Oh yeah, our stupid censor is still here, but we're taking him to court tomorrow!

TRF: If they don't win someone is likely to get hurt...

Leppurr: *sarcasitcally* SHE KNOWS OUR SECRET GET HER!

Vegeta: *comes down to them* Congratualations, you've "made me go off the deep end" if you get my meaning....

TRF: Aw, c'mon you didn't seroiusly plan on falling all the way.. *pause* did you?

Vegeta: Yes...

Goku: *comes to where they are* I can't stay for the whole show, Chi-Chi thinks you're insulting!

All: Thank goodness....

Vegeta: Hmm....I've benn thinking, what I did this morning was really stupid, how'm I suppossed to become better than Kakarot if I die?

Liza: Training from King Kai?

*long pause*

Vegeta: That's it, I'm going to the roof-

TRF: You'll survive the fall!

Vegeta: You didn't let me finish, I'm going to the roof of the Empire State Building!

Goku: You can't can't do that Vegeta,we all LOVE you!!!!

All: Eew, you're sick Goku!

TRF: For anyone except me, Trunks, and Bulma to love Vegeta, that's just WRONG!!!

Goku: How come?

Vegeta: It's obvouis our "friend" here, not mentioning any names of couse..*coughKakarotcough* has been rasied in the woods!

Goku: But why is it wrong?

All: Ugh...idiot..... *slap their heads in disgust because they don't want to explain to Goku why it's just wroooooooooooooooooong for him to literally love Vegeta*

Gohan: *comes down to where everyone is and whispers something to Goku and they go upstairs*

TRF: How convieniant, Goku will now learn why it's wrong for him to literally love Vegeta!

*some time passes*

Leppurr: So Veg, I thought you were going to jump off the empire state building, or are you to CHICKEN? BALK, BALK, BALK, CHICKEN!!

Vegeta: I'm not a chicken, Kakarot just made me far too sick to jump off a building..

All: You too?

Bulma: So what you're saying is you ALL had plans to jump off a building?

All:..............

Trunks: *comes in* Great...the (censored) talk show hosts are here....

Bulma: TRUNKS, what did your father and I tell you about using those words?!?!

Trunks: Sorry, I forgot...

Cosmo: Uum...let's see....do you want cookies?

Trunks: I'm gonna go play with Goten, this is boring! *he goes up the stairs without waiting for an answer*

Vegeta: What kind of cookies are they?

Cosmo: Bug cookies! *they hear a scream from a distant house*

Bulma: That's where Misty lives.

All: Figures... *upstairs*

Trunks: It sucks having these talk show hosts here, they like sit there for hours and talk and besides your dad no one really likes it how they make fun of them...

Goten: Oh well, wanna go make Misty scream again?

Trunks: YEAH!! *they fly over to Misty's to scare her*

*back downstairs with "the talk show hosts"*

Vegeta: FOR THE LAST (censored) TIME WE DO NOT WANT YOU IDIOTIC BUG COOKIES!!!!!

*They hear another distant scream from Misty*

Cosmo: That's good, I just wanted to continuasly bug-

*Another scream*

Cosmo: As I was saying, I just wanted to get Misty to scream.

All: Oh, that's ok then!

*Poor Misty, no talk show hosts like her and she is frequently made fun of*

Celebi: Remind me to take the narrorater to court too....*sorry*

Celebi: You should be....

Liza: Let's interview Jessie!

Leppurr: Ok *it takes awhile but they finally get Jessie to come, poor Jessie I feel bad for her*

Cosmo: Yes, we are SO taking the narrorater to court....

Liza: Hi Jessie

Jessie: Hi....

Leppurr: *sarcastically* Sounds as though someone is happy about being here....

Jessie: I didn't wanna come here!

Vegeta: Well, I've been on almost all the episodes so don't complain about being here now!

Jessie: They scare me...

Celebi: NEATO BURRETO!!!

Liza: So Jessie, your mother was Miyamoto, correct?

Jessie: What does it matter?

Liza: It DOES

Jessie: Give me a good reason "it DOES"

Liza: You came here answer questions so answer!

Jessie: No, I don't feel like it!

Liza: Do it or you're toast with butter and jam!

Jessie: I will not be persuaded by teenie threats!

Celebi: I'll lead you to a rare Pokemon if you do!

Jessie: NOW YOUR TALKIN'! Yes, my mother is...*sniff*.. Miyamoto! *breaks out in tears and runs up the stairs*

Leppurr: We'll talk to you again soon!

Cosmo: They just love us!

Celebi: Don't they though?

Vegeta: *sarcastically* Oh yes, how could anyone ever hate you?

Celebi: Exactly!

Leppurr: Let's interview... Sailor Neptune!!!!

Toria: So I should go get her?

Liza: That would be nice!

*5 minutes later*

Toria: She said she made a promise only to go on one talk show, so she won't come.

*If you haven't figured out which talk show that is you must be slow*

Celebi: Maybe we WON'T take the narrorator to court!

*Thank you*

Celebi: I said "maybe" we still could if we wanted to.....

Liza: Ok, send down James then...

Toria: Fine, *gets James*

James: Uuh, hi....

Cosmo: Hi, so what have you been up to lately, James?

James: Well, I went to Wal-Mart yesterday because I was out of donuts again, and I saw this section with all those Tekno robot things and they had these little things that said "try me" so I tried them over and over again and then they all blew up and I, like everyone else began looking around for the culprit even though I knew it was me, then I asked the guys that worked there if they had donuts and they said no, so I called them evil, they gave me a weird look and I ran off to another section of the store and got the rest of the things I wanted, went outside and blew the store up!

Leppurr:You BLEW IT UP?!?!

James: Yeah, then I went to another store and I saw Vegeta and I said "Hi Vegeta" and he said "hi freeloader"(because James stays at his house for free!) and I asked him what he was doing and he said he was doing stuff he always wanted to do becuase he was gonna comit suicide tomorrow, and I'm like "how....nice....." and he goes "shut up" and I go "why are you goung to commit suicide?" and he says "those (censored) talk show hosts" and I told him about the Wal-Mart incident and he goes "You need to get counsling if you blow up stores becuase they have no donuts" and I say "You need to get counsling if you commit suicide just because talk show hosts bother you" and he goes "shut up troubled child" and I go "shut up troubled man" and he looks mad and then he chased me around the store so I grabbed my donuts, put some money on the counter and ran out the door with Vegeta yelling I was a coward, so it didn't surprise me in the least today when he jumped off the top of his mansion. Everyone's like "VEGETA JUMPED OFF THE TOP OF THE MANSION!!!!" and I'm like "Is that so?"

Celebi: Here, *gives James $100 dollars *you've been the most talktive guest we've had, so you get $100

James: Yay!

Cosmo: You used up all your time with that fun story, come back any time though!

James: Ok, *he goes upstairs happily*

Liza: I think James is the only guest to actually like us!

Leppurr: But the others will come around in time!

Vegeta: *walks back in, he's been outside awhile* What did I miss?

Celebi: You missed Jessie's and James' interviews! James sure was talktive!

Vegeta: JAMES?!?!

TRF: Vegeta, just calm down.....

Vegeta: Fine, he's lucky this time.....

Cosmo: What were you doing Veg?

Vegeta: Kakarot and I were talking to Trunks and Goten about not teasing Misty....not that MUCH anyway.....

Goku: Yeah,everyone needs a little friendly teasing!

Bulma & Chi-Chi: WELL TELL THEM NOT TO TEASE POOR MISTY AT ALL!!!

Everyone else: Poor? *begin to laugh*

Vegeta: What are we gonna do now?

Liza: How bout' we interview Sailor Mars?

Danny: Ok, *he gets Sailor Mars*

Sailor Mars (who will bw called Rei): Uh..hi...

Celebi: What have you been up to lately?

Rei: Training my Pikachu, I named her Sparker she's very powerful!

Cosmo: Bet she couldn't beat me!

Rei: Wanna bet?

Cosmo: Me, you, after the show!

Rei: Ok!

Vegeta: I heard Tenchi gave his Growlithe to Kakarot.

All: GOKU?!?!

Goku: Yeah, apprently his cat/rabbit type thing didn't get along with it

TRF: *whispering to everyone else* I think the growlithe would have been better off had he dumped it on the road...

All: *sarcastically* No, really?

Liza: Sooo..... Rei, how are your friends doing?

Rei: Fine, except Sailor Moon has started seeing a pyschiatrist since Cosmo looked at her naked...and Amara(Sailor Urnaus) is being a jerk, and also Trista(Sailor Pluto) is picking favorites....

Liza: I take it your not one of the "favorites"?

Rei: No, the "favorites" are Michelle(Sailor Neptune) and Amara(Sailor Urnaus)!

Leppurr: *mockingly* Oh yes, you shall have an emotional scar from which you will never recover from not being one of the "favorites"!

Celebi: Chances are.....

Rei: *sarcasm* Oh thank you for the vote of confidence...

Liza: Don't take it personly, I think you're cool!

Rei: Thanks!

Goku: What about me?

Liza: Naw, you're an air headed moron.

Goku: NEAT!!! I think.....

All: Oy......

Cosmo: Well, it's been fun but we'll have to let you go, Rei!

Liza: Come back sometime!

Rei: Ok! *goes back upstairs*

Vegeta: I think you have time for one more guest, THANK GOODNESS!!

Cosmo: OOOH!! GET KIYONE, GET KIYONE!!!

Danny: I'll do what I can! *he comes down about 19 minutes later with a nervous looking Kiyone*

Kiyone: *looks at Cosmo, gulps*

Cosmo: WHATEVER SAILOR MOON TOLD YOU ITS NOT TRUE SHE'S A ROTTEN LIAR!!!!

Kiyone: Somehow I don't think so........

Cosmo: C'mon...

Kiyone: Uuh...

Toria: You have 5 more minutes left!

Cosmo: 5 MORE MINUTES? Ok, so Kiyone would you like to go out with me? PLEASE?

Kiyone: I'll uh..... consider it... I guess....

Cosmo: SCORE!!!

Liza: Riiiiight....so Kiyone, what's it like being a galaxy police officer?

Kiyone: Except for being partnered up with Mihoshi it's ok, but I didn't like the time I had to arrest Ryoko, that was painful for me

Danny: You're out of time!

Celebi: Come back sometime Kiyone!

Kiyone: Uuuuh........maybe.....

Vegeta: Hopefully by their next episode they'll be out of my home!

Liza: Could be, but don't count on it!

Vegeta: Argh....

TRF: Today has been slightly eventful, but hopefully tomorrow will be slightly more eventful!

Vegeta: Just shoot me....

Goku: But then you'd miss all the fun the world has to offer!

Vegeta: I could care less..... THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S EPISODE OF TLCLACS TUNE IN TOMORROW TO SEE IF IT'S MORE EVENTFUL THAN TODAY, IF THE WAL-MART WILL GET REBUILT, AND TO SEE WHAT GUESTS WE WILL HAVE ON!!!
Part Nine (Yes, the last one thank god. And also, I know the last one had a few lines about it being "wrong" for two guys to be in love...but I'd just entered 5th grade and I was a dumb little kid. I'm not prejudiced against homosexuals.)
Liza: Woah, today HAS been eventful!

Celebi: And will continue to be!

Cosmo: We think Vegeta may actually like us! Making him the second one to like us! James being the first, but Goku doesn't count because he likes EVERYBODY!!!

Freiza: Litterally, in one of the scenes that was cut off from my saga (The Freiza Saga) was when he'd almost beat me, he stopped AND THAT IDIOT OFFERED ME A SENSU BEAN!!!

Goku: *walks in* Freiza? *hugs him* I thought you were long gone!! I'M SOOOOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!!!!

Vegeta: Argh, hard to tell WHY it was Kakarot that became the greater of us, I mean I'm FAR smarter!

Freiza: I don't want to compliment you, but that you are Vegeta!

Sailor Moon: *comes down the stairs* Vegeta's father is complaining about how he can't be on right away! And he's not half as bad as far as complaining goes as the ginyu- *sees Cosmo* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! *runs back up the stairs*

Leppurr: Geez Cosmo, I thought she'd have a heart attack when she saw you!!!!

Cosmo: Yeah, ever since I viewed her naked she's been traumitized, especially when she's around me!

Vegeta: Waitaminute, DID YOU SAY MY FATHER IS HERE?!?!

Celebi: That he is!

Vegeta: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?! AND THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN THE GINYU FORCE, OR FREIZA BEING HERE EITHER!!!

Liza: I told them to tell you!

Leppurr: We decided not to because we knew he'd be balistic when he found out so we decided to let him suffer!

Liza: That's so mean, I think I'm only one who took your jump from the mansion seriously too, Vegeta!

Vegeta: Whatever, NOW EXPLAIN OR ELSE YOUR MEATLOAF!!!!

Cosmo: Chill dude, anyway they're here because today is an episode where we've ressureced dead people from various shows and will interview them here!!

Vegeta: *gulp* I-I-I-I'm sure I forgot to get something, I'll be back later! *tries to run out but he is blocked by Celebi*

Celebi: You can't always take the easy way out, Veg!

Vegeta: Fine, I won't take the easy way out, I'll go to the basement and go out the emergency escape exit down there!

Celebi: Well, don't take ANY way out, you can leave AFTER your father's interview!!!!

Vegeta: *holds a beam by Celebi's face* LET ME OUT OR YOU WILL SUFFER!!!

Celebi: Yeah right! You wouldn't do that! Your soft side wouldn't let you!

Vegeta: QUIET!! I HAVE NO SOFT SIDE!!! *is about to fire the beam*

Goku: *steps in front of the beam* You can't hurt a poor, defensless creature Vegeta! That's so mean!

Celebi: POOR, DEFENSLESS?!?!?!

Vegeta: At least you're being told the truth before your end!

Liza: Try it and I assure you that your hair will be burned right off!!

TRF: *walking down* Ah,Vegeta doesn't mean it and he knows it, he's just in one of his "rages" he ALWAYS threatens to bring someone "out of their misery" when he's in a rage so I wouldn't worry about it!

Vegeta: QUIET!!!!

TRF: You know you just can't control your temper, you wouldn't actually hurt any of us!

Goku: So in other words we just need to make him do that "count to ten slowly" thing?

TRF: For once your right Mr.Exceedingly Happy!

Goku: YAY! ^_^

Vegeta: SHUT UP, THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU!!!!

TRF: *snicker* So Vegeta, we'll all shut up if you take deep breathes and count to ten!

Vegeta: FINE!!!!! *deep breath* 1......*deep breath* 2.........*deep breath* 3........*deep breath* 4..........*deep breath* 5..........*deep breath* 6...*deep breath* 7....*deep breath* 8.........*deep breath* 9.......*deep breath* 10.......*deep breath*

TRF: There now, don't you feel better?

Vegeta: Strangely enough, yes!

TRF: He always does!

Vegeta: Excuse me?

TRF: Nevermind, *to everyone else* He seems not to remember most of the rages after they've gone

All: Oh

Cosmo: Nevermind *whispering to his co-stars* I never knew humans could use rage attack!

Vegeta: All the secrecy is beginning to bug me...

Goku: Sorry Vegeta!

Vegeta: You would be.

Leppurr: We really must start with the guests! First up is Freiza!

*Freiza walks on, boo Freiza we want King Vegeta to come!*

Freiza: Annoucer!

Celebi: Good job Freiza, that's what we do around here!

Goku: *hugs Freiza again* I was so scared you were gone!

Freiza: What a moron!

All: No kidding!

Goku: It's not nice to call people morons!

Vegeta: I'll be back in a second! *he runs out*

Celebi: If you're not back I'll call out a search team!

Leppurr: You REALLY want him to be here when his father coms don't you?

Celebi: Yes, I am obbessed, if he isn't back in 10 seconds the search teams will be after him!

*Vegeta gets back right before his 10 seconds are up, aaaw, I wanted to see the search teams come after him!*

Vegeta: I hate you, annoucer!

*Doesn't everyone?*

Vegeta: Anyway everyone except Freiza has to put these on! *he holds up Saiyan Armor and a souter* But, you CAN put it on if you want to, Freiza!

Freiza: I think I'll pass!

TRF: What the (censored)?

Vegeta: We'll need these, put them on.

*No one moves*

Vegeta: NOW!!!!

*Everyone runs to bathrooms to put them on*

Vegeta: That's better!

Freiza: What about you?

Vegeta: Well, you moron, if you looked you would have noticed that I already have mine on!

Freiza: MORON?!?! WHY I SHOULD-

Vegeta: You should do what? I've out classed you in everything moron!

Freiza: No one in your generation respects their elders, do they?

Vegeta: Mostly, just not you because your a stinky, lizard like creature! And your feet are big too, and that's not to mention how crabby you are, especsially when you found out my 8 year old son is stronger than you!

Freiza: HE IS NOT!!!!

Vegeta: Do you want to stake your reputation on that bet?

Freiza: Yeah, as if any 8 year old HALF-BREED could beat me!

Vegeta: You really wanna find out don't you?

Freiza: Yeah!

Vegeta: Suit yourself old-timer! TRUNKS!!

Trunks: *coming down in his Saiyan armor and a scouter* What?

Vegeta: *pointing to Freiza* He doesn't think you can beat him, you can go beat him up to prove him wrong!

Trunks: NEAT!!! Ok big, fat, old-timer, stinky, lizard-type thing you'll get beat!

Freiza: Do insults run in your family, Vegeta? You AND your father had a mouth and now I find that I'm being insulted by your 8 year old son

All who are now watching:*snicker*

Freiza: AND I DON'T FIND IT THE LEAST BIT FUNNY!!!!

Celebi: Little Trunks is gonna beat up Freiza, THE RATINGS ARE GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!!

Leppurr: I KNOW!!!

Freiza: You're all so sure that he'll beat me??

All: Yes

Freiza: THE NERVE!!!!

Trunks: Lets do it, or are you too afraid to get beat up? *he transforms into a Super Saiyan*

Freiza: WHAT THE?!?! Oh well..I haven't been in HFIL for 10 years doing chicken dances,*powers up to his final form and grins smugly*

*a ring is made*

Trunks: *fires an energy blast at Freiza who is now annyoed at the aching pain he has from an 8 year old, poor Freiza being beat up by an 8 year old*

All except Freiza: ANNOUCER!!!!

Freiza: Ok, I'm done playing-

Trunks: Hello, you never WERE playing!

Freiza: Whatever, anyway I'm going to use the same attack I used to blow up Planet Vegeta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trunks: *yawn* Sure.Whatever.

Freiza: You won't be so smart mouthed when your crying for your mommy, or too weak to do so! *he fires the energy blast at a shrugging Trunks*

Trunks: *lifts one finger and the energy blast is fired back at Freiza who is now out of the ring*

Freiza: H-h-h-h-he got lucky!

Vegeta: Are you sure, or do you have too big an ego to admit that your reign as strongest in the universe is over, Freezer boy?

Trunks: I think that was WAY easier than it seemed to be, Freiza may have been great ONCE, but now he's all bark and no bite!

All except Freiza: Well put!

Trunks: Thank you!

TRF: *Sweeps Freiza out of the room*

Liza: We'll talk to you later if we have time, Freiza!

Freiza: Whatever

Vegeta: Haha, that had to be the best moment EVER on your show!

Freiza: Speak for yourself!

Celebi: So in other words, Veg, you want us to have one of your friends or family beat up your nemisses, or let YOU beat up your nemisses?

Vegeta: Yes, that is most enjoyable to see!

Trunks: *pokes Freiza in the other room* I think I've made him meet his maker! oopies...

Leppurr: That can't be, he's ALREADY dead he just came back for the week, so you didn't kill him!

Trunks: *disappointed* Oh

Vegeta: Close enough

Liza: Pretty much so

Cosmo: Heeeeeeeellooooo guests to be interviewed?

Celebi: Right, Toria bring down Bardock!

Toria: Ok!

*Goku slips out of the room when noone is looking*

Bardock: *comes down* Hello

Liza: Yeah, that's what everyone says

Bardock: Ok

Celebi: They say THAT too!

Bardock: Soooooooorry!

Cosmo: They say that t-wait, no they don't!!

Bardock: I came here to be interviewed, not to be told "everyone says that"!!

Leppurr: That you did, so first question *Looks at card of questions* Hmmm...Cosmo's handwriting....*looks at questions* YOU ASK THIS COSMO BECAUSE FRANKLY I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!!!

Cosmo: Fine. *looks at question* Oh, THAT one, you wouldn't be interested

Bardock: Get on with it!

Cosmo: Geez, ok, Are there hot women in other worlds?

Bardock: Depends on your meaning of "hot"

Cosmo: Don't tell me you've been to countless planets and probably into the far reaches of other world and you don't know what "hot" is!

Bardock: I know what "hot" is! I am not an idiot!

Cosmo: So answer!

Bardock: Fine, yes there ARE, happy fox boy?

Cosmo: I'm a Kadabra!

Bardock: And I could care less!

Cosmo: I don't like you!

Bardock: So the feeling IS mutual!

Liza: Ignore Cosmo, he just has a hot women obbession.

Bardock: So I noticed!

Celebi: We thought you would, sooooo next question: What were you feeling as you met your end in Freiza's energy blast?

Bardock: I felt happy because I found out that my son would defeat Freiza

Cosmo: How idiotic

Bardock: This doesn't concern you!

Cosmo: Who cares?

Liza: Cosmo, stop being a stinker!

Cosmo: Well, I don't like him!

Bardock: One of your intellgiance level wouldn't.

Cosmo: Well at least I'm not war-bent on conquering planets!

Bardock: I'm NOT war-bent on conquering planets anymore!

Cosmo: LalALlaLAlalLAlaLa, I can't hear anyone!

Bardock: Fine, all the better for us!

Cosmo: *ignoring Bardock* So Vegeta-waitaminute, WHERE'S VEGETA?!?!

Celebi: Argh, he must have slipped away during the whole "hot" thing! I can't believe I let my guard down like that, oy I MUST FIND HIM!!!

Bardock: King Vegeta or Prince Vegeta?

Leppurr: Prince Vegeta, man he REALLY must wanna get out of this!

Bardock: I have an idea! *he takes everyone in a circle and tells them his idea for getting Vegeta back*

Cosmo: That won't work!

Bardock: It'll work if he's anywhere in 101 mile radius!

Celebi: Let's try it!

Bardock: Alright..*loudly* YES, PRINCE VEGETA CAN BE QUITE A PAIN!!!!!

Vegeta: *flies in and knocks Bardock over* I RESENT THAT!!!

Celebi: IT WORKED!!!

Bardock: *to Vegeta* I don't actually think your a pain, I just said that to get you back in here.

Vegeta: Dang, and I fell for it....

Cosmo: You're just the type that doesn't take kindly to insults!

Leppurr: Wait, did you happen to see Kakarot out there Vegeta?

Vegeta: Yes, he was at the cafe across town eating, I swear the whole resturant was hiding behind tables because they didn't think it was possible for one to eat "so much" and not blow up, but truth was that it was only about 100 orders of everything, not much food and they think that it is, how sad most humans are, one theory I heard was that they once had a great famine where they only ate about as much as they do now and their stomachs decided that there would be no more excessive eating our something like that.

Cosmo: Weird

Vegeta: Tell me about it

Trunks: That's just wrong

Liza: What is?

Trunks: Freiza's in that room over there showering...with DODORIA!!!

Celebi: That IS just wrong!

Bardock: It's a good thing they have the decency to keep the curtain closed

Trunks: Yeah, but still.....it's just oh so very wrong!

Liza: I don't know if your son should be viewing this, Vegeta!

Vegeta: Most likely not

Trunks: Aaaw.....

Vegeta: Well, I don't even know if WE should be seeing this!

Celebi: Let's just go to the living room and NOT view it!

All: Good idea! *they go to the living room*

Zarbon: *comes in* You know I told them not to do that, right?

Leppurr: How thoughtful of you, too bad they didn't listen

Zarbon: They never do *sigh*

Celebi: *her co-stars* He looks vunerable!! Opurtunity!

Liza: Yeah!

Cosmo: Ok, sooooo...Zarbon let's interview you now

Bardock: So I'm done?

Liza: Yep!

Bardock: YES!! I mean..I'll come back sometime.... *he flies away*

Celebi: Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah.... So Zarbon, are you happy working for Freiza??

Zarbon: Not anymore

Leppurr: You can work for us!

Zarbon: I don't know if Lord Freiza would approve....

Celebi: Hello, you like just said you're not happy working for him anymore!

Zarbon: Yeah, but I have to go back to HFIL in a week with Freiza and I don't want him to tan my hide!

Liza: *hold up collar that says "this controls rabid dogs!"* He won't hurt you!!!!

Zarbon: That doesn't look safe.....

Liza: Well you all are already dead, so it can't kill him!

Cosmo: This is just upsetting and- *hears footsteps headed for the door*

Celebi: That had BETTER not be Vegeta sneaking away again.....

Vegeta: Erm..... *comes back in* I just went to get food, you're too damn judgemental!

Liza: Then where IS the food?

Vegeta: I couldn't get it because I was being suspected of running off, I have my dignity to mantain!

Celebi: So your saying that by running off again your dignity would be damaged?

Vegeta: Exactly

Celebi: Dignity or not, I'm keeping an eye on you!

Zarbon: Have I become non-existant?

Leppurr: Sorry Zarb!

Zarbon: Zarb? I don't like that!

Leppurr: Who cares what YOU like, I want to call you Zarb and will do so!

Liza: Don't do that, Leppurr, the names *shudder* Zarb does sound corny!

Zarbon: It sounds WAY beyond corny, let me tell you that!

Leppurr: Only if your the person being called it!

Liza: Not true! It sounds corny to me too!!!

Leppurr: You don't count, your too nice to our guests!

Liza: AM NOT!!!! *they argue*

Celebi: Uuum..let's continue on.... *Liza and Leppurr just argue louder*

Cosmo: Hmmm...Vegeta, Trunks we'll have to depend on you to be guest hosts!

Vegeta: Fine

Trunks: Cool!!

Cosmo: *whispering to Celebi* And that coming from a kid who called us weird a few days ago!

Zarbon: AHEM!!!

Trunks: Fine, so how did you and the other other world people get over here?

Celebi: Good job!

Zarbon: Well, we got these passes that said we were allowed out of other world for a week we were all supposed to meet by the other world zoo, but Freiza told Bardock that we'd be somewhere else becuase Freiza doesn't like Bardock becuase he says that Planet Vgeeta could have been destroyed easier had Bardock not been there so Bardock got on the bus by "The Other World Institution For The Mentally Retarded" and found out that the retards were headed to the other world zoo and he said that the one he was sitting by drooled on him the whole way and then after finding out what Freiza did Bardock beat him up and gave us all a good laugh because Freiza was soooooo washed up and it was just funny! But then he got in trouble becuase the bus driver thought he was with the retards so we had to explain the whole situtation and Freiza almost got his pass taken away for being a trouble maker and now that I think about it the trip would have been soooooooooooo much more enoyable without him! And then-

Vegeta: Zarbon, your time is up!

Zarbon: Oh, well I'll tell you later! Bye! *he goes upstairs*

Vegeta: Most of that was just excessively annoying.....

Trunks: I hope you lost no ratings because I got him on an endless talk!

Celebi: That's ok, it gave I guests a brake to get themselves something to eat, take care of their buisness, or do what ever else

Cosmo: That's bad because in other words it was the same as a never-ending commercial!

Trunks: Oops

Celebi: That's ok, it was a good question, Zarbon just shouldn't have gotten so wrapped up in his story

Vegeta: We'll have to ask the next guest about the authenticity of the story because if Zarbon bored me with something that didn't even really happen I'll make him double dead!

Cosmo: So who should we bring in?

Celebi: KING VEGETA!!!!

Vegeta: How did I know you'd say that?

Celebi: Becuase you know me so well, see we're becoming friends, Vegeta!

Vegeta: If you must send him down don't say anything about you being my "friend" okay? okay.

Cosmo: Fine, bring down King Vegeta!

Toria: Got ya! *she brings down King Vegeta, Prince Vegeta as we'll call him to make sure there are no mix ups adjusts his scouter*

King Vegeta: Finally I got here

Prince Vegeta: Hello father...

King Vegeta: Hello Vegeta

*Misty comes in*

Misty: *confused* Which one is the real Vegeta?

Cosmo: They both are!

Misty: They can't be!

Celebi: Oh but they are!

*You see Liza and Leppurr battling in the backround*

Misty: Fine, what's with them?

*turns to Liza and Leppurr*

Trunks: Well, Leppurr called Zarbon "Zarb" and Zarbon said he didn't want to be called that and Leppurr said "too bad" and Liza and Zarbon agreeded that "Zarb" was a corny name and Leppurr said that Liza's oppinion didn't count because she was nice to all the guests then they argued and it turned into a fight

Misty: Interesting

Celebi: We know

Misty: Can I ask YOU a question?

Cosmo: If I can keep your bra afterword

King Vegeta: *gives all an odd look*

Prince Vegeta: He has some obbession with girls and would like to get his hands on an item such as a bra

Celebi: Yeah, Sailor Moon has been traumatized by him

King Vegeta: Is he the best influence on my grandson, I think not.

Prince Vegeta: Trunks is alot smarter than to listen to him, it's more of a question of "is ASH supposed to be around him?"

King Vegeta: I met Ash upstairs, I can see why you said what you did

Misty: My question is more important than my bra *takes off her bra without taking off her top*

Cosmo: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!! Ask away my sweet Misty!

Misty: Don't call me "your sweet Misty" and my question is: WHY ARE YOU MORONS?!?!

Celebi: In case you don't know, I have 2 exceedingly strong people behind me who CAN hurt you!

Misty: They wouldn't

Cosmo: They would

Prince Vegeta: Suuuuuuuuuure.......

Misty: Uh.....waitaminute I watched some of the saiyan saga last night, never mind my saying they wouldn't hurt me....what can I do to make up for it?

Celebi and Cosmo: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL.................

Misty: What have I done?

Prince Vegeta: Probably something that'll get you at least injured.

Trunks: *snickers* She's gonna get it.........

Celebi: Ok, Misty you have to walk along all the rooftops until you get to the end then you need to jump on the first person who walks bye and do a jig on them!

Misty: WHAT THE-

Cosmo: Or else.....

Misty: Fine.... *she goes to the rooftop and walks on all the roofs people begin to call the police and say that there is a girl walking on the rooftops Misty then gets to the end of the houses and waits about 5 minutes until I guy walks by, she jumps onto him and does her jig everyone except Misty and the guy are laughing histerically*

Guy: What is the meaning of this?!?!

King Vegeta: It's a "do it or else thing" she'd get hurt if she didn't do it

Misty: I'm sorry sir...

Guy: THEN GET OFF ME YOU BUG!!!!

Misty: BUG?!?! WHERE?!?!?! *runs off to her house*

P.(Prince) Vegeta: Uh-oh...I think the guy is my landlord....

K.(King) Vegeta:...........

Guy: Yes, I am your landlord Mr.Melvin Poovich!

P.Vegeta: What happened was NOT my fault!

Mr.Poovich: I'll only forget this happened if you let me be on the show!!!

Celebi: Uuum..we just finished, how unfortunate you'll have to be on our 100th episode!!

Mr.Poovich: Are you close to your 100th episode?

Cosmo: *unconvincingly* Yep, suuuuuure are....

Mr.Poovich: Then it's settled I will be on the 100th episode! *Mr.Poovich walks away*

K.Vegeta: He was so gullable it wasn't even funny!

Cosmo: *sarcastically* No, really?

P.Vegeta: *whispering so only Cosmo can hear* ex-naiy on the oopid-stay!

Cosmo: Oh

Celebi: You'll have to come back another time this week King Vegeta, the Misty and the landlord thing used your time up!!!

K.Vegeta: Ok *he flies away*

Vegeta(PRINCE Vegeta): I was getting edgy!

Cosmo: But it wasn't that bad!

Vegeta: I guess not

Celebi: You KNOW not!

Vegeta: Whatever

Cosmo: Are Liza and Leppurr done fighting yet?

*a camera shows Bulma and Vegeta's house*

Celebi: So they're not!

Cosmo: The show must go on!! Toria get 2 of Bardock's crew members!

Toria: Which ones?

Cosmo: Vasha and Tora!

Toriza: Ok! *she gets them*

Vasha: Hi *backs away from Cosmo*

Cosmo: *sigh* Just like everyone else........

Tora: Well, Sailor Moon hasn't exactly said wonderful things about you!

Cosmo: Well she's a liar!

Vasha: That's not what Celebi said to me before the show!

Cosmo:*gasp*

Celebi: Well, the truth was going to seep out anyway!

Trunks: Ahem.....

Celebi: Oh, right...So what was it like having yourself taken down slowly by Dodoria and his men?

Tora: I guess I have to say that they beat us so bad it wasn't even funny!

Vasha: It was worse than that our pride was taken too

Cosmo: That sounds like what Vegeta would say about losing a battle!

Vegeta:!!!

Celebi: You know it's true Veg! Except you'd yell it because besides your family your pride seems to matter most to you and you cannot deny that!

Vegeta: Maybe so....

Tora: Is this what ALWAYS goes on?

Celebi: Mostly

Cosmo: Hmmm....my question iiiiiiis......do you think that you came close to becoming Super Saiyans?

Vasha: Yes, certaintly we were stronger than most of Freiza's elites and the elites of our own race because they sat around drinking letting all the "low levels" take care of the job!

Tora: Well put, all the elites did was sit on their lazy bums

Vegeta: *Insulted* (He IS an elite you know)

Vasha: Well except you and your father, Vegeta you were like the only elites that actually did anything besides sit around and watch us "Low levels" kick butt

Tora: Yeah

Celebi: COSMO DO YOU KNOW A QUESTION THAT WE SO STUPIDLY FORGOT TO ASK BARDOCK AND KING VEGETA?!?!

Cosmo: *looks through questions* WELL DUH HOW COULD WE FORGET THAT QUESTION!?!?!

Tora: Excuse me?

Celebi: We'll have to ask them, ok do you know who in your race has achived becoming a Super Saiyan?

Tora & Vasha: *no clue*

Cosmo: Vegeta, his son Trunks, Bardock's son Kakarot, Kakarot or Goku as he was named when he landed on Earth's son Gohan and his other son Goten, and TRF, Vegeta's sister achived it too and so did Paraguses' son Brolli but he doesn't count because he's a moron!

Celebi: An even bigger moron than, well Vegeta and Trunks should know who Brolli is a bigger moron than!

Cosmo: Well, Vasha, Tora your time's up but DO come talk to us again sometime about lazy elites that was so cool!

Tora & Vasha: Gladly! *they go upstairs*

Vegeta: You do know that "lazy elites" is an insulting term for me, right?

Celebi: Well it doesn't apply to you we're just saying that MOST of the elites were too darned lazy to get off their bums and fight becuase they were!

Vegeta: Fine I'll admit it, they were very lazy....

Cosmo: Woah, this is like our longest episode and we'll have to finish up tommorrow, but since your such loyal fans we'll show you some bloopers from todays show that got changed to make the show more nice for those of you who are on the "imature" side!

START THE CLIPS!!!

*Clip one*

Guy: I am your landlord MrMelvin Boobvich!

Celebi: That's not going to work call yourself Mr.Melvin Poovich because we have some sensitive viewers whom would have to stop viewing for you used that name!

*End clip one*

*Clip two*

Celebi: Those elites are too lazy to get off their damned a**s!!!

Cosmo: You can soo not say that!

Celebi: TS!!!

*End clip two*

Cosmo: Uh-oh...the next show is supposed to start early so we'll have to finish the cut out parts and the interviews tommorrow, good bye folks!

Vegeta: "folks" That makes it sound like your talking to a bunch of country bums!

Celebi: Yeah it does, and I swore more during that "elite" thing but if we showed all that you'd lose track of how may swear words I said!

Trunks: So you're aloud to say cuss words and I'm not? That's not fair!

I applaud you if you've actually managed to read all the way down here. Horrible wasn't I? Makes you absolutely want to absolutely WORSHIP Neo-Poke due to the fact that it's not written in such a way that I act like I'm on crack, doesn't it? Well anywho, you may all laugh at me now *bows head* or even write MSTS of any of the above if you like.

Please note: The thread is from 21 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom