• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oh hai durr..

Lluksonak

Uninteresting Individual
Reaction score
Er, hai, name's kanoskull o.o

Just another d00d who watches the Pokemon anime and plays the games(haven't touched the XY games)

Was introduced to Pokemon watching my cousin's VCR tapes, as far as I remember, they had the March of the Exceccutor episode and some other stuff(I was 6 back then!) some time later, I watched Pokemon dubbed in Chinese(yesh, I'm Chinese, but I don't understand mi own language q.q) there was about 2-3 tapes my Dad brought home from China, it ranged from the first episode to..uh..I honestly don't know, but most memorable episodes on those tapes were Bye, Bye Butterfree, the S.S. Anne arc, Legend of Dratini. Then some months later, my Dad's friend gave him some more tapes that recorded Pokemon, lol and this time it was in English, one of them recorded most of the Indigo Plateau arc, then another recorded some random Johto episodes.

Lots of memories from just typing and thinking about all that^ .-.

Then I started watching the show on Kids' WB(channel 9 here)(in the English tapes I saw it was aired on WCIU(channel 26 here)) but the most memorable episodes were some AG episodes...then my mind jumps to the special airing of Destiny Deoxys, the second Pokemon movie I've seen since Mewtwo Strikes Back :x

K enough about the anime..
Games I've played were:
Pokemon Snap(first evaar)
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Puzzle League
Pokemon Stadium(1&2)
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon FireRed
Pokemon Emerald
(played on cousin's DS)
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon SoulSilver
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Black 2

So yeah...hai Bulbagarden forums .-.

Welcome @kanoskull; to our extraordinary forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^◡-)~☆

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom