• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oh SNAP.

Itsuki

BURN ALL THE THINGS
Reaction score
Ain't y'all gonna welcome me back? ;D I think my account got pruned from me not being here for so long, so..I re-registered. 8D

Oh, pardon? You don't who this is?

Kudou-san/Oos/Phantom_Bugsy from SPPf. XD

Figured I'd come back and pop in for some discussions or whatev when I can. XDDD; *dork*

HI EVERYBODY.

Oh. Yes, yes it is. o__0 wtf. I tried logging in and it wouldn't let me for some reason. *shrug*

If you have the same e-mail you signed up for the forums with for the old account, reset your password. If not, then contact an administrator here about getting a password reset.

There's also an option once you get the password for that account to merge the two accounts together sort of similar to grouping nicknames on IRC.

BMGf never prunes names actually just for reference.

Is it that 'link to' thing in User CP? Cause I tried that but it doesn't look like anything happened?

Ah I believe you might have to have the password for your old account if I recall correctly.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom