• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta confirms another Pokémon from anime leak: 'Coromori' backsprite revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Oha Suta confirms another Pokémon from anime leak: 'Coromori' backsprite revealed

Japanese television show Oha Suta has confirmed another Pokémon from June 26th's anime leak, コロモリ Coromori. The backsprite of the creature was shown in-battle.

Read more on Bulbanews

I think that I like it. . .
It's rather cute (even if it does look like something that Warner Bros spat out) ^^"

That must be the same one from the black-and-white picture with the new anime girl in it.

It's the bat pokemon that was revealed in the anime scan for Best Wishes, supposedly belonging to Jessie.
Okay, now I'm convinced that the anime scan is 100% real.

^ Well, according to some new wall of text that was posted, it apparently belongs to Iris. But there's nothing proving that the info is true or not.

Tbh, seems like an annoying replacement to replace the notoriously annoying Zubats?

Out of interest, did the brocoli monkey give you a slight Monmon/Koemon vibe?

Somewhat, yeah, now that you mention it. It didn't occur to me on my own, though, the way the bowling ball with wings did.

Gear, to, seems a lot like Hagurumon. Ah well.

^ Well, according to some new wall of text that was posted, it apparently belongs to Iris. But there's nothing proving that the info is true or not.

I saw that info as well, not sure if it's real or not considering the source.

It reminds me of the Fuzzies from Mario games...only with wings. I wonder what it's face looks like?

Iris like hair since she has a lot so she would naturally have a very hairy Pokemon.

Just a thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom