• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Oha Suta confirms another Pokémon from anime leak: 'Coromori' backsprite revealed

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Oha Suta confirms another Pokémon from anime leak: 'Coromori' backsprite revealed

Japanese television show Oha Suta has confirmed another Pokémon from June 26th's anime leak, コロモリ Coromori. The backsprite of the creature was shown in-battle.

Read more on Bulbanews

Splash Attack?
Reaction score
I think that I like it. . .
It's rather cute (even if it does look like something that Warner Bros spat out) ^^"

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score
That must be the same one from the black-and-white picture with the new anime girl in it.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
It's the bat pokemon that was revealed in the anime scan for Best Wishes, supposedly belonging to Jessie.
Okay, now I'm convinced that the anime scan is 100% real.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars
Reaction score
^ Well, according to some new wall of text that was posted, it apparently belongs to Iris. But there's nothing proving that the info is true or not.

The Antithesis of Fun
Reaction score
Tbh, seems like an annoying replacement to replace the notoriously annoying Zubats?

Reaction score
Out of interest, did the brocoli monkey give you a slight Monmon/Koemon vibe?
Somewhat, yeah, now that you mention it. It didn't occur to me on my own, though, the way the bowling ball with wings did.

Gear, to, seems a lot like Hagurumon. Ah well.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
^ Well, according to some new wall of text that was posted, it apparently belongs to Iris. But there's nothing proving that the info is true or not.
I saw that info as well, not sure if it's real or not considering the source.

bowtie coconut birb
Reaction score
It reminds me of the Fuzzies from Mario games...only with wings. I wonder what it's face looks like?

Driving You Batty
Reaction score
Iris like hair since she has a lot so she would naturally have a very hairy Pokemon.

Just a thought!