• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta reveals BW transfer feature: 'PokéShifter' to allow transfer of DPPt/HGSS Po

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oha Suta reveals BW transfer feature: 'PokéShifter' to allow transfer of DPPt/HGS

I hate the fact that we have to catch our Pokemon again. I really don't see the point of doing that.

Re: Oha Suta reveals BW transfer feature: 'PokéShifter' to allow transfer of DPPt/HGS

Well, it's a bit different this time. Seems interesting to say the least.

2 DSes? Eugh, why couldn't BW be on the 3DS ffs?

This transfer system will presumably still work between a 3DS and DS.

Pal Park did it.

Yes I know and I disliked that as well. I don't see a point in playing a game inside a game only to get my OWN Pokemon. It's just a big waste of time in my opinion.

Is this six at a time or (hopefully) all in one go?
You can easily tell its six by the way it shows you six in the lower left corner.

Bah, that's going to take forever.

So...if I happen to suck at timing and playing mini-games, then I am pretty much screwed.

I was hoping for something similar to what they did for the first two generations.

Well cool. This won't be too much of a problem, because obviously I have a DS lite, and I planned on getting a 3DS anyways. So, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom