• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terr

Those are the English titles. In Japan the titles were,

Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero
Dialga VS Palkia
Giratina and the Bouquet of the Sky
Towards the Conquering of Space Time...

... or something like that, when their teaser trailers came out. Months later, they became

Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero, Lucario
Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai
Giratina and the Bouquet of the Sky, Shaymin
Arceus, Towards the Conquering of Space Time...

Those are just some examples.

Okay. So based on this, we know (or are 99.9% positive) that Keldeo will be in this movie. That makes me feel better.

But we still don't know if Kyurem will have an alternate form. And who knows: We've been saying that Kyurem WILL have an alternate form like Giratina. But who's to say that Pokemon IS going to do that? It seems like Kyurem should have an alternate form, but we may never see it because it may not exist! So I won't be surprised if Kyurem doesn't have an alternate form.

Re: Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terr

I think it's safe to note none of the footage we just saw will make it to the movie, since in every first teaser of upcoming movies (Remeber the Ho-Oh V.S Lugia sequence that had NOTHING to do with the 13th movie?). I even doubt that factory area will be ever seen again.

Good point! I had almost forgotten how disappointed I was that the footage from the first trailer with Zoroark in it wasn't used in the 13th movie at all! So I wouldn't get too upset about this trailer "not revealing anything" even moreso now.

It seems like Kyurem should have an alternate form, but we may never see it because it may not exist! So I won't be surprised if Kyurem doesn't have an alternate form.

I highly doubt that he will become the mascot of the 3rd version without a better looking and more powerful form. Unless they introduce an entirely new dragon Pokemon or something (#650?) I'd much rather bank on Kyurem getting an alternate form.

Giratina's origin form wasn't known for a good while, but his altered form (the one we already knew about) was known to be in M11 a good deal before then.

I see the exact same thing happening here. Regular form introduced first, then a new one introduced later on.

Those are the English titles. In Japan the titles were,

Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero
Dialga VS Palkia
Giratina and the Bouquet of the Sky
Towards the Conquering of Space Time...

... or something like that, when their teaser trailers came out. Months later, they became

Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero, Lucario
Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai
Giratina and the Bouquet of the Sky, Shaymin
Arceus, Towards the Conquering of Space Time...

Those are just some examples.

I see. Japan sucks at naming things then. Those titles are terrible. But I'm not surprised. I've always liked English names way more than Japanese names in anything.

I highly doubt that he will become the mascot of the 3rd version without a better looking and more powerful form. Unless they introduce an entirely new dragon Pokemon or something (#650?) I'd much rather bank on Kyurem getting an alternate form.

Giratina's origin form wasn't known for a good while, but his altered form (the one we already knew about) was known to be in M11 a good deal before then.

I see the exact same thing happening here. Regular form introduced first, then a new one introduced later on.

You're probably right. The new dragon (#650) theory is very unlikely since they haven't unveiled Keldeo, Meloetta, or Genesect.

It would be cool if Dent and Iris appeared in the teaser as well, but alas, you can't have everything. :eh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom