• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terr

...What the hell are the first few seconds supposed to be?
I don't really like all the CGI.

Re: Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terr

Well I hope this movie is going to be good. It'll be interesting how the Musketeer Trio are going to gain up on Kyurem.
Or maybe it would be the other way around where Kyurem is winning and Keldeo comes out of nowhere and beats him (or should I say 'it'?) xD

I hope there will be more when Jump Festa comes, I'm hoping that they'll be some info on Grey and possibly Kyurem's alternate forme.

But anyway I'm looking forward to this movie :cool:

...What the hell are the first few seconds supposed to be?
I don't really like all the CGI.
The first teaser trailer showed Zekrom in CGI as well - no need to worry about it.

Well, I'm actually excited to see what kind of role Kyurem will play in this movie. With Keldeo being pretty much confirmed to be the star, I hope the musketeer trio gets a minor role since I'm not exactly a huge fan of them. And yep, now I can pretty easily see the title including Keldeo after its revelation to the Japan. So yeah, the setting looks interesting but I hope this turns out to be more rather than a simple 'legends brawl - Ash interferes- Ash saves the day' plot kind of thing. I'd much rather prefer if we wouldn't get a human villain in this one.

Ah well, still looking forward to seeing Iris and Dento in this movie. ^^

Yeah.... But I still feel like that if Keldeo was going to be in the movie, then there should have been at least a hint about Keldeo in the title, since this is the official title for the Japan version. Although you might be right, they might just be trying to keep this secret until Keldeo is finally revealed.

They always do stuff like this. Always.

I'm more interested to see how they animate head-butting in such a way to capture the spirit of swordsmanship. Sounds like a tough job from an animation standpoint.

Kyurem starring in a new movie, likely to get a new form... surprise announcement at Jump Festa the same day we learn moore about the movie...Pokemon Gray anyone?

I'm more interested to see how they animate head-butting in such a way to capture the spirit of swordsmanship. Sounds like a tough job from an animation standpoint.
The horns could be creatively used like lances going back and forth, maybe even fencing matches with the horns? They could either do that, or just have em smack each other silly for an hour, either way it works.

Awesome, Honestly, I'm more interested in Kyurem then in the three (or four) Poke-teers. I hope we do get to see a new form. Plus, this trailer already confirmed my suspicions on how to pronounce Kyurem's name.

Incidentally, we might have gotten our first hint on Kyurem's alternate forme. At the very end of the trailer, just before the logo appears, a form seems to be shaping out of broken ice. It appears we'll find out more in Jump Festa.

I see it! It does look like a different form of Kyurem. Maybe Jump Festa will reveal Kyurem's alternate form.

First of all Keldeo's likely to be in, that logo being practically his tail is enough of a giveaway.

You're right about the logo. Maybe there will be a double reveal at Jump Festa?

I think it's safe to note none of the footage we just saw will make it to the movie, since in every first teaser of upcoming movies (Remeber the Ho-Oh V.S Lugia sequence that had NOTHING to do with the 13th movie?). I even doubt that factory area will be ever seen again.

Last edited:

They always do stuff like this. Always.

Yeah. Every time a movie has a title of something "ex. Bouquet of the Sky", a Pokemon's name eventually get's revealed.

OMG this is so cool but I hate that they showed us Kyurem in 3D instead of an actual drawing.I also wonder what kind of beef Kyurem has with the Musketeer Trio guess we'll have to wait to find out.

This looks awesome, but I want to see Keldeo in it! He's a member of the Musketeer Quartet too! I'm going to be sad if there's no Keldeo. ;_;

This looks awesome, but I want to see Keldeo in it! He's a member of the Musketeer Quartet too! I'm going to be sad if there's no Keldeo. ;_;
Something tells me Keldeo will be the star of this movie. It's just a hunch, though. :p

Yeah.... But I still feel like that if Keldeo was going to be in the movie, then there should have been at least a hint about Keldeo in the title, since this is the official title for the Japan version. Although you might be right, they might just be trying to keep this secret until Keldeo is finally revealed.

Every time a description of a being is in the title "The Prince of the Sea" or "The Bouquet of the Sky" or "Phantom Ruler (or whatever it was)", there's a Pokemon name added (Manaphy, Shaymin, Zoroark). Now we've got "Sacred Swordsman."

That, and that red thing on the bottom right of the title looks similar to Keldeo's red mane thingy. But we're not supposed to think that far because we're not supposed to know Keldeo exists.

Something tells me Keldeo will be the star of this movie. It's just a hunch, though. :p

But if Keldeo was the star, wouldn't we have seen it in the trailer or mentioned in the title? I mean, Lucario is the star of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Darkrai is the star of The Rise of Darkrai. Giratinia is one of the stars of Giratina and the Sky Warrior. Arceus is the star of Arceus and the Jewel of Life. And so on.

But if Keldeo was the star, wouldn't we have seen it in the trailer or mentioned in the title? I mean, Lucario is the star of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Darkrai is the star of The Rise of Darkrai. Giratinia is one of the stars of Giratina and the Sky Warrior. Arceus is the star of Arceus and the Jewel of Life. And so on.

I believe that those Pokemon were not revealed until the time was right. I dunno about Darkrai because I don't remember, but Shaymin and Arceus were kept under wraps and revealed later on. The same will be true for Keldeo, this is only the first teaser trailer afterall.

I believe that those Pokemon were not revealed until the time was right. I dunno about Darkrai because I don't remember

The first title for his movie was "Dialga VS Palkia", so yeah.

Ah, I see. Good point. If Keldeo is the main Pokemon of this movie, then that's even better, imo. Keldeo is just adorable. :3

Those are the English titles. In Japan the titles were,

Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero
Dialga VS Palkia
Giratina and the Bouquet of the Sky
Towards the Conquering of Space Time...

... or something like that, when their teaser trailers came out. Months later, they became

Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero, Lucario
Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai
Giratina and the Bouquet of the Sky, Shaymin
Arceus, Towards the Conquering of Space Time...

Those are just some examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom