• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

Oha Suta reveals new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver events: More information ab

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Oha Suta reveals new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver events: More information about ...

The Japanese TV show Oha Suta has revealed new information on Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver in-game events.

Read more on Bulbanews

★ Prince of Ampora ★
Reaction score
Re: Oha Suta reveals new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver events: More informatio

Silent Ruins, huh? Kinda cool name. I hope Johto has a few more new locations... But I hope they don't suck.

Reaction score
Re: Oha Suta reveals new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver events: More informatio

I am wondering why the Archus has to be in Johto, after all it is a sinnoh legend, not a johto one. Maybe you just go here and it creates a legendary for you, nothing more, maybe you don't actually time travel at all? As of yet I have not seen any actual time travelling going on.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

ah, it is like movie three. Interesting.

I'll let Unown Lord post his theory on the naming. Think Tohjo falls.

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score

Re: the video itself (it's on Filb.de if you haven't seen it).

Person in the Gizamimi Pichu costume: child or midget???

Take the Stage!
Reaction score

Gizamimi Pichu is sure getting a lot of spotlight. Ugh.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

The original Pichu had a lot of spotlight during the original G/S' run. It was the freaking posterchild for baby pokemon.

Not surprising.

Notch ear might be the posterchild for pokemon with different physical looks or something.

Space Lord
Reaction score

I am wondering why the Archus has to be in Johto, after all it is a sinnoh legend, not a johto one. Maybe you just go here and it creates a legendary for you, nothing more, maybe you don't actually time travel at all? As of yet I have not seen any actual time travelling going on.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Just because it's associated with the Sinnoh games doesn't make it a Sinnoh legend. If Arceus really created the ENTIRE universe, why would it limit itself to one region? It's the same thing with Groudon and Kyogre. They represent land and sea. Not just Hoenn's land and sea, everywhere's land and sea.

misses Alola
Reaction score

I hate to be a typical HGSS whiner, but that remake of the battle music is kinda awful. Everything else was cool though, especially the Arceus thing was awesome!

Bulbapædist
Reaction score

I'll let Unown Lord post his theory on the naming. Think Tohjo falls.
It's pretty obvious - Shinnoh + Johto / Kanto. The ruins will probably link Mt. Corronet with Mt. Silver.

Reaction score

I hate to be a typical HGSS whiner, but that remake of the battle music is kinda awful. Everything else was cool though, especially the Arceus thing was awesome!
I kinda have to agree too. It's way more upbeat than the original. Also, at the point where Pichu uses Pain Split (1:45 in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vil_z5QvZdc ), it sounds really offbeat for a second. It could just be the effect of the video itself, or maybe they aren't finished composing the music yet.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score

I kinda have to agree too. It's way more upbeat than the original. Also, at the point where Pichu uses Pain Split (1:45 in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vil_z5QvZdc ), it sounds really offbeat for a second. It could just be the effect of the video itself, or maybe they aren't finished composing the music yet.
Ever thought that they cut it a bit? Sheesh you guys its perfectly fine.

Fury will consume you!
Reaction score

I actually liked that remix. Much more epic than DPt's battle theme :).

Reaction score

The notch eared pichu sounds interesting, as well as the legendary Pokemon eggs. I really want to just hibernate until this game comes out.

Nuzlocke challenge'd
Reaction score

I still don't understand why Gizamimi is getting so much Hate.

She's being used to promote a game during it's PRE-RELEASE period.
That says little about what could be in the actual game. I doubt we see much of her after the game is released.

She's a movie tie-in, and (though I hate to admit it, since I like her and the idea alot) not much more.