• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta reveals new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver events: More information ab

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Oha Suta reveals new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver events: More information about ...

The Japanese TV show Oha Suta has revealed new information on Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver in-game events.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Oha Suta reveals new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver events: More informatio

Silent Ruins, huh? Kinda cool name. I hope Johto has a few more new locations... But I hope they don't suck.

Re: Oha Suta reveals new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver events: More informatio

I am wondering why the Archus has to be in Johto, after all it is a sinnoh legend, not a johto one. Maybe you just go here and it creates a legendary for you, nothing more, maybe you don't actually time travel at all? As of yet I have not seen any actual time travelling going on.

ah, it is like movie three. Interesting.

I'll let Unown Lord post his theory on the naming. Think Tohjo falls.

Re: the video itself (it's on Filb.de if you haven't seen it).

Person in the Gizamimi Pichu costume: child or midget???

Gizamimi Pichu is sure getting a lot of spotlight. Ugh.

The original Pichu had a lot of spotlight during the original G/S' run. It was the freaking posterchild for baby pokemon.

Not surprising.

Notch ear might be the posterchild for pokemon with different physical looks or something.

I am wondering why the Archus has to be in Johto, after all it is a sinnoh legend, not a johto one. Maybe you just go here and it creates a legendary for you, nothing more, maybe you don't actually time travel at all? As of yet I have not seen any actual time travelling going on.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Just because it's associated with the Sinnoh games doesn't make it a Sinnoh legend. If Arceus really created the ENTIRE universe, why would it limit itself to one region? It's the same thing with Groudon and Kyogre. They represent land and sea. Not just Hoenn's land and sea, everywhere's land and sea.

I hate to be a typical HGSS whiner, but that remake of the battle music is kinda awful. Everything else was cool though, especially the Arceus thing was awesome!

I'll let Unown Lord post his theory on the naming. Think Tohjo falls.

It's pretty obvious - Shinnoh + Johto / Kanto. The ruins will probably link Mt. Corronet with Mt. Silver.

I hate to be a typical HGSS whiner, but that remake of the battle music is kinda awful. Everything else was cool though, especially the Arceus thing was awesome!

I kinda have to agree too. It's way more upbeat than the original. Also, at the point where Pichu uses Pain Split (1:45 in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vil_z5QvZdc ), it sounds really offbeat for a second. It could just be the effect of the video itself, or maybe they aren't finished composing the music yet.

I kinda have to agree too. It's way more upbeat than the original. Also, at the point where Pichu uses Pain Split (1:45 in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vil_z5QvZdc ), it sounds really offbeat for a second. It could just be the effect of the video itself, or maybe they aren't finished composing the music yet.
Ever thought that they cut it a bit? Sheesh you guys its perfectly fine.

I actually liked that remix. Much more epic than DPt's battle theme :).

The notch eared pichu sounds interesting, as well as the legendary Pokemon eggs. I really want to just hibernate until this game comes out.

I still don't understand why Gizamimi is getting so much Hate.

She's being used to promote a game during it's PRE-RELEASE period.
That says little about what could be in the actual game. I doubt we see much of her after the game is released.

She's a movie tie-in, and (though I hate to admit it, since I like her and the idea alot) not much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom