• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon: Back of new Pokémon revealed

OSHAWHAT?
Reaction score
(Even though it's a back view,) The pink fish looks nice, I think...

Something
Reaction score
One of them looks a tiny bit like Lovecus.

Ur 2 Slow!!
Reaction score
They better not toy with us with giving Luvdisc an evolution but still have crappy stats...

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
It's Luvdisc's evolution: HATEDISC! D:

is watching you
Reaction score
Thank Arceus that thing finally has one. Now we have one less Mon for everyone to point at and scream, "Worthless!"

Now that that's out of the way, let's pull a Budew and give it a pre-evo! ;D I think it'd be cute.

Reaction score
That's definitely a Luvdisc evolution, take away the fins and you see a regular Luvdisc there.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
If the pink Pokemon turns out to be a Luvdisc evolution, then I'd be happy (Luvdisc finally has a use other than Heart Scales).

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Luvdisc evo...?

So Satan, how's Hell doing? I heard it's gotten quite cold down there.

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score
It really does look like a Luvdisc evo, doesn't it? I dunno... the fact that we've had no word on new evos so far with this gen makes me cautious about such things, but it just has so many similarities with Luvdisc...

Oh, and for anyone who cares... the name Mamanbou (ママンボウ) seems to be derived from manbou (翻車魚), the Japanese word for an ocean sunfish.

NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE.
Reaction score
I was wondering exactly which single form Pokemon would be getting Prevo's and Evo's this Generation. Hopefully this isn't the only one.

Though, really, what else really NEEDS one?

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
It looks very likely to be a Luvdisc evo. A pink heart-shaped Water-type Pokemon... if it's not related to Luvdisc, I'm gonna laugh in a crazy fashion.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon: Back of new Pokémon revealed

The Japanese program Oha Suta has revealed another new Pokémon for the Generation V games. The new Pokémon is shown in a triple battle..

Read more on Bulbanews