• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon: Back of new Pokémon revealed

Lobotomy Enthusiast
Reaction score
...A WHAT?!

They decided to give a Pokemon an evo and they chose Luvdisc?!
A Pokemon I hate? When other Pokemon have way more potential?!*cough*Dunsparse*cough*

Are you a boy or a girl?
Reaction score
Luvdisc is one of the worst fully evolved Pokemon. Its evolution is probably going to suck, but at least it will be usable.

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
Who knows? It could actually have decent stats. I just KNOW it's gonna be crazy-fast, especially in rain (Swift Swim).

Are you a boy or a girl?
Reaction score
Who knows? It could actually have decent stats. I just KNOW it's gonna be crazy-fast, especially in rain (Swift Swim).
Yeah, but Floatzal kinda has that niche already and its offenses need to be stellar if it wants to be an effective rain sweeper.

Something
Reaction score
It's so ugly...
IMO it looks alright. Love the angry, raring to go expression. It is gonna fight for this love and you know it, provided that the target isn't a football player.

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can be disappointed.

Giving new evo's to previously worthless Pokemon only gives them a point to be used.

Lobotomy Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not dissapointed.I was just really hoping for a Dunsparse evo.

Are you a boy or a girl?
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can be disappointed.

Giving new evo's to previously worthless Pokemon only gives them a point to be used.
Many of the 4th gen evos to old Pokemon aren't used.

Reaction score
Luvdisc getting an evo is without a doubt, the funniest thing to happen this gen.

Froakin' Hilarious.
Reaction score
Luvdisc's only greatest feature was its Speed. Let us hope for a swift and easy evolution method so that trainers shall not have to suffer long in using Luvdisc.