• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon: Back of new Pokémon revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
...A WHAT?!

They decided to give a Pokemon an evo and they chose Luvdisc?!
A Pokemon I hate? When other Pokemon have way more potential?!*cough*Dunsparse*cough*

Luvdisc is one of the worst fully evolved Pokemon. Its evolution is probably going to suck, but at least it will be usable.

Who knows? It could actually have decent stats. I just KNOW it's gonna be crazy-fast, especially in rain (Swift Swim).

Who knows? It could actually have decent stats. I just KNOW it's gonna be crazy-fast, especially in rain (Swift Swim).

Yeah, but Floatzal kinda has that niche already and its offenses need to be stellar if it wants to be an effective rain sweeper.

It's so ugly...

IMO it looks alright. Love the angry, raring to go expression. It is gonna fight for this love and you know it, provided that the target isn't a football player.

I don't see how anyone can be disappointed.

Giving new evo's to previously worthless Pokemon only gives them a point to be used.

I'm not dissapointed.I was just really hoping for a Dunsparse evo.

I don't see how anyone can be disappointed.

Giving new evo's to previously worthless Pokemon only gives them a point to be used.

Many of the 4th gen evos to old Pokemon aren't used.

Luvdisc getting an evo is without a doubt, the funniest thing to happen this gen.

Luvdisc's only greatest feature was its Speed. Let us hope for a swift and easy evolution method so that trainers shall not have to suffer long in using Luvdisc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom