• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' pre

I cannot believe I actually have hopes this movie will be worthwhile, unlike the past 5. I am freaking happy Kyurem is the on who talks and apparently Keldeo may not. I am sick and tired of the random cutesie things being able to talk while anything none cute can't (Zorua and Shaymin I'm looking at you, why YOU can talk, yet Zoroark and Giratina cannot is beyond me).

There were only 4 cute Pokemon who used telepathy (Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Zorua), while the rest are the cool-looking legendaries like Mewtwo and Darkrai, so I don't see what you're arguing about.

Re: Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' pre

I cannot believe I actually have hopes this movie will be worthwhile, unlike the past 5. I am freaking happy Kyurem is the on who talks and apparently Keldeo may not. I am sick and tired of the random cutesie things being able to talk while anything none cute can't (Zorua and Shaymin I'm looking at you, why YOU can talk, yet Zoroark and Giratina cannot is beyond me).

There were only 4 cute Pokemon who used telepathy (Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Zorua), while the rest are the cool-looking legendaries like Mewtwo and Darkrai, so I don't see what you're arguing about.

I did point out Zorua and Shaymin. Who I basically blame.

Manaphy only mouthed words like a human baby. "Happy!"

This looks really exciting and interesting XDD

Black Kyurem looks amazing animated. Maybe he'll get some more love when this movies comes worldwide. Everyones digging White more.

And if no human villain. OMFG. Yes YES. YES!! The past five villains where fail. If we get something closer to the conflicts of movie 8, then PERFECT.

Oh yes yes. I'd love another Movie 8 sort of thing XDD

I'm so glad that Meloetta is going to have her own movie short. To be honest, I wasn't expecting to see her until next year, but I'm looking forward to watching the short; I'm already a huge Meloetta fan, but I'm sure the movie short will make me an even bigger fan.

I accidentally deleted the Oha Suta trailer and have uploaded it again with a new YouTube code but when I uploaded it I forgot to trim it to not include the second part of footage of the Japanese program. I eventually trimmed it by YouTube but when I view it on my computer I still see that it is 1 minute and 2 seconds long. Can other users see this untrimmed version? I can see in 37 seconds on my iPhone so I know that it has been trimmed.

Last edited:

I accidentally deleted the Oha Suta trailer and have uploaded it again with a new YouTube code but when I uploaded it I forgot to delete the second part to trim it to not include part of the Japanese program. I eventually trimmed it by YouTube but when I view it on my computer I still see that it is 1 minute and 2 seconds long. Can other users see this untrimmed version? I can see in 37 seconds on my iPhone so I know that it has been trimmed.

I see the 37 second one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom