• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ohh my little Keldeo!

Gamaguado

Reaction score
Why is keldeo banned from WiFi? :bawl: Hes just like the other musketeers statswise. Is his shallow movepool OP or something? The only things that I could see that might be overpowered about it are focus blast and secret sword. Is there any hope of him being unbanned in the future?

Last edited:
Ehh, Nintendo has weird rules about banning legendary Pokemon. Usually none of the trios of Pokemon are banned (think legendary birds, legendary dogs, etc) for being the "weaker" types of legendaries. Keldeo just happened to be mashed into the category of the "stronger" legendaries, which happen to appear at the end of the Pokedex, hence why he is banned. I really don't think there's any hope of him being unbanned, as Nintendo has never done anything like that before.

It really makes no sense power-wise, because some weaker Pokemon like Manaphy are on the list as well... Nintendo just had to come up with a somewhat reasonable standard for their banlist.

I really think it's banned because it's somewhat stronger and it's only obtainable via event.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom