• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ohhh boy. Sonic mania strikes back with this trailer. And it is AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had to post this because my gosh. Sonic mania is amazing. And to see that Mighty and Ray return with their own unique abilities too is awesome. And did you notice green hill was at sunset? Is that what one of the new modes is about? And will Angel island ever be given a zone in this game?

Green Hill at sunset definitely seems to be part of Encore Mode, and there's some other changes you can see too: Pinker Studiopolis, Mirage Saloon at night and bluer Chemical Plant are the ones I can spot. I've heard rumours that Angel Island is gonna get a full zone, but I don't know if that's been confirmed or anything.
I'm definitely super happy to see Mighty and Ray back after so long. The Hooligans were nice, even as illusions, but this is full playability man!

Angel Island may be a new zone for Mania. And if it is then that's awesome. The music will no longer just be a tease for the intro cutscene.

Oh God, Knux looks so cool but adorable at the same time. X3 Yeah, I'll be picking this up sometime soon. I already own the digital version so I'll just purchase the expansion pack.

I already have Sonic mania on my switch so I too will be getting the mania + dlc. I just hope it doesn't cost much. I think they said if you already own mania that the dlc would be five dollars.

What about the reversible cover for Mania +?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom