• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Okamiden Kai

FullmetalSuicune

Kagamine Revolution!!!!
Reaction score
Chapter 1
The rising Sun
Our story is set in Nippon based on Japanese classic history, and begins with a flashback to events 100 years prior to the game's present, and describes how Shiranui, a pure white wolf, and Nagi, a swordsman, together fought the eight-headed demon Orochi to save Kamiki Village and the maiden Nami, Nagi's beloved. Shiranui and Nagi are unable to defeat Orochi but manage to seal the demon away.

In the story's present, Susano, a descendant of Nagi and self-proclaimed greatest warrior, breaks Orochi's seal due to the fact that he does not believe in the legend, and Orochi escapes and curses the lands, sapping the life from every living being. Sayuka, the wood sprite and guardian of Kamiki Village, calls forth Amaterasu, the sun goddess, known to the villagers as the reincarnation of the white wolf Shiranui, and pleads her to remove the curse that covers the land. Accompanied by the artist Issun (an inch-high Poncle), Amaterasu is able to restore the land to its former beauty Soon, Amaterasu, along with Susano, must battle Orochi to protect Kamiki Village and rescue Susano's beloved, Kushsi, recreating events from 100 years prior. This time, the duo are able to fully conquer the demon, causing a black, evil spirit to float northward.

Amaterasu and Issun then embark on a journey across Nippon, befriending many people along the way through their good deeds, and continue to remove Orochi's curse on the land, through defeating other demons that release similar dark presences floating northward.

Amaterasu travels to find the source of these evil spirits; she is brought to the wreckage of a ship able to travel through the stars: the "Ark of Yamato", in the frozen plains of Kamui. Waka appears and reveals himself as a member of the Moon Tribe, a race that had supplied the Ark of Yamato to the Celestial Beings, who used it to escape from Orochi's assault on the Celestial Plain and sail the heavens, unaware of the evil spirits imprisoned on the Ark which attacked and killed all but himself, resulting in the Ark crashing to earth. Yami, the demon controlling all of the evil spirits, appears and strips Amaterasu of her Celestial Brush powers before entering battle with her. Issun takes up his role as the Celestial Envoy and encourages all those they have helped to send their thoughts to Amaterasu, causing her to regain her powers and defeat Yami, ridding both the Ark and Nippon of these evil beings forever. With her mission done, Amaterasu departs with Waka on the Ark to sail back to the Celestial Plain together.

But, nine months later Amaterasu had a child named Chibiterasu on his journey he meets new friends Kuni, Kagu, Namani, Manpuku, and Kurow they fight demons in the land of Nippon and find out all of the demons they have killed where from a evil demon name Akuro they defeat Akuro only to lose a life of a friend Kurow’s life, Akuro tells

Kuni that’s his real name isn’t Kuni. Kuni goes on a journey to find out who he really is Chibi take part and leaves Nippon and others continue their lives peacefully.
A year after the defeat of Akuro everything is peaceful in Nippon but then a Man got the power of darkness he name was Yami, Name after the dark lord he began killing everything in his path in the human world as he and his army tackle the home of the a girl the same age as Kuni home her name was Saurka, Yami came and killed her parents and as she see Yami she finds a sword on her bed, She takes and runs to find a small cage near the middle of the road Yami's army was running at the small cage then Saurka runs and gets the small cage, Yami's army is after Saurka then she out runs them and see a small wolf pup is in there "Is that?" Saurka whispered "The great Chibiterasu!" Saurka whispered the pup was Chibiterasu but what was it doing in our world? Saurka got Chibi out of the cage and then she learned that that Nippon was going to have to deal worst with this Yami guy, So Saurka travel with Chibi "So, if am going to help you with Yami I'll give you a name!" Saurka said Chibi knew it was going to be a stupid name. "What about buddy?" Saurka asked Chibi liked that name and barked "Okay, Pup it is!" Saurka said Chibi hated the name pup. Then Yami's army goes to a different place in the Human world where we meet Shinji! Shinji was a least 10

years older than Saurka. He had no Idea Yami was coming so he was playing a RPG, then he say a bug a huge looking bug "AH! BUG!" He screamed "Hey, kid quiet down your loud!" The bug said "A Talking Bug!?" Shinji said "I'm not a bug I'm Issun the 7th Celestial Envoy!" Issun said angrily "Issun?! I'm playing too much Okami!!" Shinji screamed "What’s Okami?" Issun asked "Are you talking about Ammy?" Issun asked Shinji ran to his bathroom and began to hit himself with a toothbrush "I'm going crazy!! Make it stop!" Shinji said "You aren't going crazy you nut head! I'm real!" Issun yelled "Shut up!" Shinji whispered Issun sliced Shinji's eye "OWW!!!" Shinji said "See you aren't going crazy, and shut up that didn't do anything!" Issun said it only a little cut. Issun told Shinji about the Yami's army going to attack Nippon so Issun gives Shinji a sword and then they begin traveling together but how they going to get to the Okami world? Only time will tell next chapter...

[Summary of before my story by Wikipedia]

Last edited:
Chapter 2
Chosen ones
As our heroes continue their quests we now look at old friend of Chibi a young boy named Kuni, but for now let’s go see Saurka and Chibi "So pup how are we going to get to your world you lived over a million years ago." Saurka asked Chibi didn't do anything ".....Pup I asked a question? Are you okay?" Saurka asked Chibi didn't do anything "Okay, I'm guessing you know how we can get to your world!" Saurka said to Chibi Then Sayuka appeared "Chibi you brought her here!" Sayuka said surprisly "YOU KNOW ME?!" Saurka said surprised "Yes, I do." Sayuka answered "When you were born I choose you as one of the two chosen ones." Sayuka said "CHOSEN?1" Saurka said surprised "Yes, you and a young man are the only ones who believe in the Gods in your world." Sayuka said "It doesn't seem that he here." Sayuka said looking around for him. "So, I have one question." Saurka asked "Yes?" Sayuka said "How did pup here get in the human world in the first place? Same with you to and how is this other guy going get here?" Saurka asked with her hands crossed. "Well...you see Chibi and Issun's ship got hit by a army and they fell in the time waters,

A pond that is hard to find and they came here to the this world...I can see Issun and Chibi lost each other so I have a feeling that Issun is with Shinji." Sayuka said "Shinji the other guy, Shinji was does that name sound so alike." Saurka whispered "Yes, young warrior of Kuni." Sayuka said "WARRIOR OF KUNI?!" Saurka said surprised "Sorry, I forgot that part...you see the reason I choose you was because I had a dream that you would have to do something with Kuni."So you’re telling me I'm a chosen one all because I'm a believer and that I going to have something to do with this Kuni guy." Saurka said "Yes." Sayuka answered Saurka got out her sword a asked Sayuka "If you know about me so much, how did I get this?" Saurka asked ".....I don't know what is, I'm sorry." Sayuka said "its okay, I just a have a feeling who ever gave me this really knew me." Saurka said. Now it’s time to go to Kuni, Kuni was traveling to so far Kamiki village. Then a bunch of demons appear Kuni takes out his sword and hits it but nothing happens "What?" Kuni said looking at his sword.

Then the demon hits Kuni and his sword breaks Kuni bleeding really badly "How can there be demons here?" Kuni thought......"Sayuka! We made it!" Issun said happily "It’s about time I was getting worried." Sayuka said. "Sorry, Mr. Crazy here toke too long to pack." Issun said "Shut up! You don't even know what I got!" Shinji yelled "So you’re Shinji." Saurka said "Yup, so why are you here?" Shinji asked "She one of the chosen ones." Sayuka said cheerfully. "Great a girl." Shinji said sadly "A strong one!" Saurka said "I saved little pup here from a group of demons." Saurka said while petting Chibi. "Really, well I have a sword." Shinji said "So do I" Saurka said showing him her sword. "Wow." Shinji said. Next time our chosen ones go to the Okami world and find Kuni

Chapter 3
Kuni
Our chosen ones continue their quest and they are still with Sayuka, "So how are we going to get to Nippon you never told me, Sayuka." Saurka asked "Oh! Yes well thanks to your world you have boats!" Sayuka said "So, you have boats to." Shinji said. "This isn't just a regular boat!" Issun said "It’s a wooden boat!" Shinji said cheerfully. "No! This boat can go underwater without us drowning!" Issun said and jumped on Shinji shoulder. "Get off! Issun!" Shinji said "I'm sorry she’s traveling on Chibi!" Issun said madly. "Fine..." Shinji whispered. "Oh yeah! I'm Saurka!" Saurka said. They got on the boat (Sayuka did to) and they sailed. "So, where going?" Saurka asked.

"The Sea of Time." Sayuka said. "Sea of Time?" Shinji said "It’s how we got here." Issun said. Then they stopped "What’s going on?" Saurka asked Sayuka. "Where going to Nippon." Issun said, then they went underwater and they saw a hole. Then they entered Nippon. "So this is Nippon." Shinji said. "Yep and there a...." Saurka said looking a little talk and saw a young boy hurt really badly "It’s a boy! Saurka got off the boat and ran to the boy. "SAUKRA! WAIT UP!" Shinji yelled "KID STAY WITH THE GROUP NUMBER ONE RULE!!!" Issun yelled Chibi barked loudly. "Stop, Sayuka said to Issun and Shinji "She trying to save a boy's life." Saurka came to the boy and got down on a knee and put her hand on his forehead and tested if his heart was pumping, It was he was alive. "Hello? Are you alright?" Saukra asked the boy eyes slowly opened. "Huh?" the boy said "Are you okay?" Saukra asked the boy got up and laughed. "Are you kidding? I'm the greatest warrior ever! Kuni said proudly "Kuni?! That’s the boy that Sayuka said about!" Saurka thought. Chibi came and began licking Kuni, Kuni fell down "Hehehehe that tickles" Kuni said and relies it was Chibi he began crying "MUTT!" Kuni said and hugged Chibi. Saukra smiled, Chibi got off Kuni. "Here I'll help you up." Saukra pick up Kuni's hand and then Kuni blushed. Kuni got up and still was blushing "What’s wrong?" Saukra asked. "Nothing! Nothing at all!" Kuni said nervously. "Oh, Kuni." Sayuka said "Hey, Sayuka." Kuni said Sayuka met up back at Kamiki village. "I need to stay here." Sayuka said "Issun please help Shinji." Sayuka asked "Sure." Issun said. "I know it!" Saukra said "huh?" Everyone said beside Sayuka, then they all looked at Saukra. "I'll travel with Pup and Kuni and Issun you go with Shinji we'll get more done!" Saukra said. "True." Shinji said "Okay, Its official then!" Issun said "You three go to Se'an city." Issun said "As for me and Shinji here we'll go to The Cave of Nagi!" Issun said cheerfully. "What do you think Kuni?" Saukra asked Kuni. "Sure!" Kuni said. As our heroes go the Se'an city to find an old friend and how find out why there demons everywhere!

“Hey, Kuni.” Saurka asked “Huh?” Kuni asked “Here” Saurka whispered it was a bracelet “Thanks.” Kuni said then he turned around and went back to sleep “I made one two, I thought you meant like one so I made one too.” She said “You see I never had a friend back in my world.” Saurka answered “Everyone calls me crazy because I believed in Amaterasu.” “Kuni, I hope you’ll be a great friend not one that’s like me who I am.” Saurka put the bracelet on her arm “Kuni even though we first met, you’re the best friend I has ever had.” She answered and went to sleep “I heard every word.” Kuni thought and smiled

Chapter 4
The old friend

As our heroes continue their quest, they land in Se'an city where they are going to meet up with a friend and a answer to their question. "So this is Se'an city! WOW!" Saurka said "Yep. You think this is cool you haven't seen anything, Your world must not be like this." Kuni said "It was at one point." Saurka answered with a giggle "AH!!" A woman said "DEMONS!!!" A woman said again. "We need to help her! Saurka said and toke out her sword and ran to defeat the demons and Chibi does too. "Saurka she not just a warrior she something else." Kuni thought. "KUNI I GOTTA NEED SOME HELP!" Saurka yelled Kuni ran to the demons and they defeat the demons. "Bless you, children." The woman said. "No Problem." Kuni said "You remind me of a young blonde boy I saw today he was also fighting demons like you three." The woman said "Blonde boy!" Kuni said "Could that be Kurow?" Kuni thought. "No way he dead!! How could he?" Kuni said "Kuni? what are you talking about? Saurka asked "Nothing..." Kuni answered. The Woman left and went in her home. "YAMI WILL RULE!" A voice said "Yami!" Saurka said "Dude your crazy." A different voice said. "Is that?" Kuni said and then Saurka walks up to the person. "Saurka!" Kuni whispered and pulled her arm.

"Saurka don't scare me like that! We don't know who this Yami loving dude is!" Kuni whispered. "Quiet, I'm trying to find out!" Saurka whispered. "HEY! KID WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME FUNNY!?" The man yelled "Um..Sir...."Saurka said nervously the man came up to Saurka and punched her "YAMI WILL RULE! SAURKA!" The man said "SAURKA!!" Kuni shouted and ran to Saurka. Saurka got up and then the man began chasing them. "RUN!!!" Saurka said they ran away from the man then Saurka tripped and a young boy was standing near Saurka. "Are you okay dude?" The boy said
Saurka gets up and the young boy saw her face. "Hi....I'm Kurow and your pretty." Kurow said "WHAT!? ARE YOU?!" Saurka said out loud. Chibi jumped on Kurow and began licking him. "Oh. It’s you dude!" Kurow said laughing "Kurow, I thought you died." Kuni said "Hehehehe stop dude that tickles!" Kurow said laughing. Kurow got up and said "So, whats is your name pretty girl?" Kurow asked "PRETTY!!" Kuni said angrily "My name is Saurka; I'm guessing your Kurow." Saurka said while getting up. "What a beautiful name and you know me? It’s like we were made to meet each other." Kurow said "HEY! KUROW! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE STOP FLIRTING WITH MY SAURKA!!!!" Kuni yelled at Kurow. "What was that? You’re Saurka." Kurow said. "NO I DIDN'T SAW THAT!! KUROW WHY ARE ALIVE!!" "Why am I alive, to meet this pretty girl." Kurow said joking "STOP TALKING ABOUT MY SAURKA JUST TELL US ABOUT WHY ARE YOU ALIVE!" "My Saurka?" Kurow said "never mind.." Kuni said "Well I came on this earth again because, I don't know." Kurow said "Great." Kuni said sadly.

Later at night while they were somewhat camping. "Kuni what did you say about me when you were talking to Kurow?" Saurka said quieting "Nothing" Kuni said nervously "Okay, night Kuni." Saurka said to Kuni.

Chapter 5
The story inside love
We continue our story with Shinji and Issun lost sadly, “I’m telling you, Issun the cave of Nagi this way!” Shinji said pointing. “No, wait….” Issun said looking at Shinji and began laughing “ISSUN!! COME ON!! LET’S GO THIS WAY!!” Shinji shouted angrily “I’m sorry! It’s just that!-” Issun said while laughing “WHAT IS UP WITH YOU! ANY TIME NOW YAMI GOING COME!” Shinji yelled “Sorry I can’t you seriously! We look so like Waka!” Issun said out loud “HOW DO WE ALIKE WE BOTH BLONDES, THAT DOESN’T MEAN WE LOOK ALIKE!” Shinji shouted “Are you two lost?” A voice said “Is that?” Issun said
“You two look like I seen you before.” The voice said “Well we been here for 5 hours standing here.” Shinji said “So you are lost! Well I’m the great warrior Susano!” Susano said “Great, no this guy again.” Issun said going on Shinji shoulder. “Hahaha, The cave of Nagi this way and the village is this way!” Susano said. “Thanks, but we don’t need help.” Shinji said “YES WE DO WERE LOST!” Issun shouted in Shinji’s ear. “Sorry, Susano you can go sleep now we don’t need any help.” Issun said “SLEEP?! That’s the thing I’m going to be doing.” Susano said “What are you talking about?” Issun said “Hahaha, you did hear did you.” Susano said laughing. “Can you just tell us?” Issun shouted “Okay, but be quiet, It’s at my house.” Susano said. Susano guided Issun and Shinji to his house. “Take a look.” Susano said

What they saw was a baby sleeping in a little bed, “It’s a baby.” Issun said “A little girl.” Susano said putting his hand on her forehead. “We haven’t name here yet.” Susano said “It’s just so hard to come up with a name for her. Susano said beginning to cry “Because she very sick.” Susano said crying “Sudoku” Shinji whispered “What?” Susano asked “Sudoku it’s my sister name she also died, but It was for love.” Shinji said Susano, Issun and Shinji went outside the house. “Ever since Kuni left I had been trying to keep good care of our pride of joy.” Susano said “What about Kushsi?” Issun asked “She helping to but we still have to keep up the sake business, so she going around Nippon and selling her sake.” Susano said “Bummer, how she get the sickness?” Issun asked “We aren’t too sure.” Susano said. “Sad, your joy has a sickness, Have you tried taking her to Dr. Redbread?” Issun asked. “It’s too far and plus we have no money.” Susano said. Shinji gave Susano a bag. “Take it. It’s a story my sister use to read to me when I was little.” Shinji said with the story book in his hand. Shinji and Issun left the village and head to cave of Nagi. Will Susano and Kushi’s baby live? Stay tuned

Chapter 6
Kurow’s Prayer
“If Saurka is one of the chosen ones, than she the next you know what.” A voice said “Yes, It is her destiny.” A voice said it was Sayuka’s voice. Saurka woke up “I’M A?!” She shouted and the end of her feet. “Saurka, what happen?” Kurow asked, Saurka was huff and puff. She stooped and looked at Kurow “Nothing just a little weird dream.” Saurka said smiling Kurow went back to sleep. Saurka looked at Chibi sleeping, and smiled “It has something to do with you pup, that’s mean a good thing.” She thought. The next morning Saurka yawned “Kuni”. Saurka whispered “huh?” Kuni said half asleep “Where Kurow?” Saurka asked. Kuni was fully awake “Kurow gone!” Kuni said “Me and pup have been looking everywhere for him but it no good.” Saurka said Kuni got up and began looking. Then they split up. Saurka heard a voice;

it was Kurow’s voice she peeked at Kurow, Kurow was praying. “Please, make sure that girl I remember has a nice family and to not worrying about me and for also for Yami not to kill anyone from this world or a different.” Kurow prayed “Kurow knows about Yami and I didn’t even tell him.” Saurka thought Kurow turned around. “Sorry, but Kurow we were looking for you everywhere.” Saurka said blushing “I have been here for a while, love.” Kurow said walking to Saurka. “Thanks for not causing any trouble.” Saurka said “No, problem love.” Kurow said “Saurka! Did you find him?” Kuni shouted to Saurka “Yeah! He right here!” Saurka said. Saurka pulled Kurow’s hand and began running to Kuni and stopped and turned around to Kurow. “You know about Yami don’t you.” Saurka asked “Um…..yeah.” Kurow said nervously. “It’s alright, Yami killed my family.” Saurka said trying to cheer Kurow up. “I come from a different world, a world where Yami already destroyed my home and my world.” Saurka said “A different world?!” Kurow said quietly. “Yes, Its sound crazy but yes.” Saurka said calmly “SAUKRA! COME ON!” Kuni shouted. “Coming, Kuni!” Saurka said she let go of Kurow’s hand and put her hands on his shoulders “Listen, Kurow I trust you and Kuni told me how you died before, how did you come back?” Saurka asked “Try to remember.” Saurka said “I….remember a girl and her family praying at a grave, and then a star pasted.” Kurow said “A star!” Saurka said letting go of Kurow’s shoulder. “A wishing star, so she wished for him to come back to life.” Saurka thought Saurka and Kurow went back to Kuni and Chibi, but then Chibi notice that Saurka look sad.

Chibi began licking Saurka “Hahaha Chibi that’s tickles.” Saurka said laughing. As our heroes go back to Kamiki village to check on Shinji and Issun but who was that girl that Kurow was talking about? Stay tuned.

Chapter 7
A bitter sweet reunion
As our Heroes continue they quest they embark to Kamiki village! Where Kuni used to live, “So where going to Kamiki village to check up on Shinji and Issun got it!” Saurka said reading the map. “Okay, Kamiki we embark.” Kurow said while riding Chibi. “Kamiki! My dad- I mean my friend there!” Kuni said happily. As they go to the village we join a voice in the heavens speaking about our fellow friend. “If she the chosen one that means.” The voice said “Yes, the next Okami.” Sayuka’s voice said. “But it doesn’t make any sense! How could she only a young girl!” The voice said “Just wait and you’ll see what I mean.” Sayuka’s voice said “Where could they be?” Issun thought on Shinji’s shoulder. “I don’t know.” Shinji said “HOW DID YOU HEAR ME?!” Issun said loudly. “I don’t know I could always do that.” Shinji said with smug. “Hey! Shinji!” A voice said it was Saukra’s voice. Shinji could see Saurka running to him He saw Kuni and Chibi also Kurow, “Hey, Kid!” Issun shouted A was frozen “Is that Kurow?!” Issun shouted “Yep!” Kurow shouted “How the.” Issun thought. “Shinji! Issun!” Kuni shouted while waving his hand. Susano could hear Kuni’s voice “He comes home.” Susano said quietly “Kurow how did you in heavens name come back?” Issun asked

“I...Don’t know.” Kurow said “Well did you get your date? Issun asked “That its!” Saurka thought “Who?” Kurow asked. “You must have forgotten about it.” Issun said “Kuni…” Shinji said “Your father Susano has been waiting for you for a long time he has missed you.” Shinji said “You won’t call him dad.” Kuni said with tears falling from his eyes. “Kuni?” Saurka said looking at Kuni “Are you alright?” She asked. “No.” Kuni said crying. “It’s been to long Kuni.” A voice said it was Susano “I’m not Kuni, I’m not your son, and I’m not even trustful to even now such great warrior like you.” Kuni said crying “Susano came and hugged Kuni “Kuni, even if you aren’t my son I’ll still missed you.” Susano said with tears falling from his eyes. “Yeah, Kuni I trust you, and you are Kuni no one else.” Saurka said “She right.” Shinji said smiling “But I’m not Kuni.” Kuni said “So, you’re still my best buddy.” Kurow said “And your Chibi best buddy as well.” Issun said Susano let go of Kuni “And there someone special I want you to meet.” Susano said they went into the house and they saw Kushsi looking at the baby. “Honey your home!” Susano said surprised “Yes, but we must be quiet.” Kushsi said looking at the baby. “A sister.” Kuni said Kushsi turned around “Kuni!” Kushsi said running up to Kuni and hugged Kuni “We missed.” Kushsi said crying tears of joy. *baby beginnings crying* “I think you woke up the baby.” Saurka said “Kuni I want to meet your sister.” Kushsi said guiding Kuni to the baby. “Hi I’m Kuni.” Kuni whispered to the baby. The baby stops crying and smiled. “Hey, she likes me.” Kuni whispered to them all. They all smiled “Kuni I have something to say about your new little sister.” Issun said “May you finish it Susano.” Shinji said sadly. Susano and Kushsi began to cry. “Your sister she….” Kushsi said

crying “She dyeing.” Susano said crying “Dyeing…” Kuni said crying “Oh no.” Saurka said “Poor girl.” Kurow said they left out the house “How did she get sick?” Kuni asked “We don’t know.” Kushsi said crying “That’s really sucks.” Kurow said “So does she have a name?” Saurka asked “Sudoku.” Shinji said “No, we haven’t named her yet.” Susano said to Shinji “Sudoku such a pretty name.” Saurka said “Ugh, never mind.” Later that night Saurka was on a hill praying “Oh, please all of the gods watching over us please, Make sure Kuni is okay and that Sudoku makes it alive, and that my parents are doing great up there in heaven with you.” Saurka prayed tears fell from her face. “Well what do we have here?” A voice said it was Shinji “Shinji!” Saurka said surprised and looked over. Shinji sat next to Saurka and was looking at the stars, “You know you remind me of someone, you remind me of me when I was your age.” Shinji said “You’re very wise for your age, that’s what makes you special.” Shinji said to Saurka, Saurka sat next to Shinji and looked at Shinji. “What you looking at?” Saurka asked “The gods, all of the Okami in the past, All of the celestials, People who died in the past including my sister, and.” Shinji said with tears falling down his eyes. “AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKUNG DOWN ON US!” Shinji shouted cheerfully putting his fist up with pride. Saurka smiled “YOU HEAR THAT YAMI NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME! YOUR DEAD MEAT!” Saurka shouted standing up with pride. “That’s the sprit! Yami never going to defeat us!” Shinji shouted proudly standing up. They put they swords out in the sky and said together “THE POWER OF THE SUN IS WITH US!”

Chapter 8
A different story
“Miss Sayuka I am here with the lateness new of Saurka and Shinji’s quest.” A woman said her name was Miki”Thank you Goodness Miki.” Sayuka thanked and gabbed the paper she began reading it “Holy Heavens this painting is beautiful for a young assailant like you.” Sayuka said to Miki “Yes but I never be such a good painter as the great Issun.” Miki said “Oh Miki, even though you aren’t amazing as Issun your painting skills are amazing.” Sayuka said to Miki “Thank you Miss Sayuka, you blessings are important to me.” Miki said thanking Sayuka and bowed down to Sayuka “So, I was talking to Kenji and he told me some things about Saurka.” Sayuka said to Miki “And he knows a too much about this girl.” Sayuka said to Miki “Well he is Saukra’s memory.” Miki said to Sayuka “Yes, I don’t trust him either he just get me worried he argue too many times with my about Saurka and the about the next Okami he just doesn’t know that Saurka has to decide her path too.” Sayuka said looking worried “Yes, that’s why she the chosen one isn’t that why.” Miki asked “No, she the chosen one because of her soul it’s not like anyone I have seen, her soul just so.” Sayuka said to Miki. “Beautiful.” Miki said bowing down “What was that?” Sayuka asked Miki “Beautiful.” Miki said to Sayuka. Beautiful that word totally describe Saurka, The person who never sin and everyone best friend.

Chapter 9
Issun’s memories
As our heroes continue their quest, our small bouncing friend Issun is fast asleep, on Shinji’s shoulder and now we enter Issun’s dream “Ah, a land full of peace and happiness.” Issun thought. “Issun!” A female voice said It was a girl wearing a white dress, with white hair, with blue eyes, and a brush god painted on the her dress all over her dress, she also had a sun necklace. “Who is that?” Issun thought the girl her hair with the wind and she was standing on the edge of a hill with her arms holding hand in hand it look like she was praying. Issun bounce over to the girl and then the girl said “Issun, it’s me Ammy.” The girl said she began to cry. “Ammy!” Issun said happily, “You’re pretty good looking for a human.” Issun commented “Thanks Issun.” Ammy said laughing quietly. “Why you crying Ammy?” Issun asked Ammy “It’s because, I’m not real.” Ammy said “What!” Issun shouted surprised “I shouldn’t be here Issun.” Ammy said whiling tears were shedding from her face. “No! Ammy you are here! You are alive! Come on I need you!” Issun said bouncing up and down “No I’m not, Issun I’m not here, and I’m not even….” Ammy stopped talking and turned around and said “I’m not even in your life anymore.” Ammy said quietly while tears were shedding from her face. “Don’t say that!” Issun shouted tears were shedding from Issun face. “Come on Ammy! I miss you!” Issun shouted Ammy began to disappear. “Ammy!” Issun shouted Issun bounced to Ammy and hugged her. “I’m sorry Issun, but it’s only right.” Ammy said crying “No it’s not right!” Issun shouted “I’m sorry, but a Goddess and a sprite are two different people we aren’t made for each other.” Ammy said crying Then Ammy fully disappeared. Issun was falling from the hill shouting “AMMMMMMMMMMMY!” He was falling into darkness all he saw was black then he saw Ammy. “Ammy!” Issun shouted “Issun are you okay?” Saurka asked Issun. “Yeah, dude nightmare much?” Kurow asked “Ammy…” Issun thought. “You miss someone don’t you?” Shinji asked “Yeah, a good friend.” Issun said with a sniffle. “Don’t worry you see your friend again.” Kuni said to Issun “…..Ammy.” Issun thought Issun looked at Chibi “Your mother would be proud.” Issun thought. “Ammy….” Issun thought.

Chapter 10
Yami’s curse
As our heroes head to their next stop they come to Se’an City, to only find the city cursed. “Se’an City it’s cursed.” Kuni said “How could of this happen?” Kurow asked, “Yami.” Saurka said thought. “If you even say anything about me to any of those messy Okami villagers I’ll kill you in my army as a one person massacre.” Yami said to Saukra’s head “You, MONSTER YOU KILLED MY FAMILY AND MY ONLY TURTH!” Saurka yelled in her head she was seeing what Yami did to her back in her world. “YOU MONSTER!!” Saurka yelled in her memory She toke out her sword at try to kill Yami but he dodge it like it was nothing, “You don’t touch me got it kid.” Yami whispered to Saurka Yami toke out a knife and scared Saurka on the arm. “AAAHHHH!” Saurka yelled blood fell from her arm, and she tried to stand up her sword in the ground. “Yami, remember my name Yami the ruler of your sin.” Yami whispered into Saukra’s ear and scared her arm again. “AAAAHHHHHH!” Saurka yelled as the pain began to hurt even more. Saurka remember everything that day, in the human world, she looked at her scar on her arm. “Yami, you demon leave there world alone.” Saurka thought

“Anything wrong Saurka?” Shinji asked “Yeah, you look like you know who did this.” Issun said “Or do you?” Issun said “I don’t know who did this, Okay!” Saurka shouted “Hey, whats wrong?” Shinji asked “You’re never like this is there something that you have to tell us?” Kurow asked “No! I don’t have anything!” Saurka said holding on her scar arm. Kuni saw her arm “Saurka! Where did that scar come from?” Kuni asked Saurka looked at her arm “Nothing at all!” Saurka said nervously “It has to come so where!” Issun said bouncing “It’s nothing!” Saurka shouted Chibi barked at Saurka and sniff her scar “STOP IT PUP!” Saurka yelled, Saurka ran always and tears were falling from her face. “Saurka!” Kuni and Kurow said shouted at the same time, “Wait here.” Shinji said whiling putting Issun on Chibi’s head, Shinji toke out and found Saurka crying, “Hey are you okay?” Shinji asked putting his arm around her back “Shinji I hate keeping a secret away from my best friends, even where it can totally fix everything.” Saurka said crying “Listen what it is?” Shinji said Saurka sniffled and looked at Shinji “Yami, the evil demon that once battle the great Okami Amaterasu, is reformed with a voice, a human body, and a evil power.” Saurka said “I can’t tell anyone from this world or I’ll…” Saurka stopped and toke off her necklace and showed it to Shinji. “If I do I’ll run out of time.” The necklace was a clock the necklace had a skull on it. “Yami got me in a trap and put the necklace on me without me knowing he whispered.” Saurka stopped “He whispered when the clock hit the full moon your story is over.” Saurka said to Shinji. “Saurka, listen even though you have only a little time, I wanted to say something.” Shinji said giving back to necklace.

“You need to tell the others you have little time.” Shinji said letting go of Saurka “I can’t remember what Yami would do.” Saurka said to Shinji “Listen!” Shinji said raising his voice, “Just tell them, I and the others will take care of you, Me, Kuni, and Kurow are going to take care of you even if we have to give up our life.” Shinji said looking at Saurka. “Okay, Shinji.” Saurka said. Saurka got up and join Kuni, Kurow, Chibi, and Issun on their quest to find out what has happen to Se’an City. “Well don’t we have a few wanna be heroes.” A female voice said “They we be totally easy to kill.” A male voice said “Yep, but the girl there didn’t we have problems with before?” A second female voice said “Who cares she the weakest one out of them just by looking at her.” A second male voice said “But remember don’t judge a book by its cover” A male voice said what it….its couldn’t be….It was Waka’s voice “You again, you French brat!” The female voice yelled “Didn’t we kill you?” The male voice said “Nope, and trust me you’ll never defeat an Okami.” Waka said to them “Okami are weak, even that Amaterasu.” The second male voice said Waka putt his sword right near the male’s neck “Don’t you even talk about Amaterasu you will respect her not matter what side your on!” Waka shouted “Says who.” The male said Waka was about to kill the male from what he said about Amaterasu until he saw Saurka praying. He stopped and left the group of those wired people

“Okami Amaterasu please if you’re watching I respect I don’t care what those people on earth say, I do believe in you and don’t forget it I take good care of your son he given me and my friends joy in our lives, And Kurow-“ KUROW?!” Waka thought “Please make sure nothing bad happens to him, out of all of us please if anyone dies he has to died the last, Kurow can’t die he already went down that road, Thank the Okami.” Saurka was done praying and saw Waka, Waka disappeared “Who was that?” Saurka thought

Chapter 11
Waru
“I wonder if that guy I saw had even thing to do with this.” Saurka thought. “Tell em, don’t think outside the box.” Shinji whispered to Saurka “About what?” Kuni asked and turned around “Hey did Kushsi ever tell you to mind your own business!” Issun shouted “I’m going to say it!” Saurka thought “I don’t have a lot of time-.” Saurka stopped A man in a black coat ran by and began to hold Kurow by the neck and went on the roof. “KUROW!!” Saurka shouted Saurka began running toward the man. “LET HIM GO!!” Saurka shouted at the man “Shut up, Saurka he just gonna-“Kurow said to Saurka but then the man punch Kurow out cold. “You.” The man pointed at Shinji “And you.” The man pointed at Saurka “It’s nice to meet the 2 Okami while they last.” The man said smiling “WHAT YOU MEAN WHILE THEY LAST!” Shinji shouted at him

“I’m Waru, A student of Yami and I’m going to kill you.” Waru said smiling his hands turned into fire. Chibi barked at ran up to Waru, “PUP!” Chibi got slapped and burned. Saurka got her sword out and whispered to Kuni “He going get it now.” Issun said “Totally.” Shinji repealed Shinji got his sword out and so did Kuni Chibi got up and got ready to fight, “YOU GOING BURN!” Waru shouted while laughing Shinji got on to Saurka back and jumped and got his sword out a sliced Waru, Waru still standing show no weakness at all he stood up and faced Shinji he tried to punch Shinji but Shinji dodge it Kurow got back up and jumped on Waru “Get off kid!” Waru shouted Kurow put something in his ear and jumped off, Kurow stood next to Shinji Kuni jumped up and also stood next to Kurow, Saurka got on Chibi and stood right next Shinji “5 verse 1 how unfair.” Waru said “Make it 6.” Issun said bouncing on Shinji’s shoulder “How unfair, you still aren’t going to win I’m highly trained.” Waru said grinning Saurka winked at Kuni and whispered to him. Saurka and Kuni jumped backwards “What are they doing?” Issun thought Waru’s arms began in flames he was burning fire all over he was mad. He punched Chibi, Chibi jumped and slashed Waru Then Saurka and Kuni had pots of water, they winked at Chibi. Chibi barked at Waru was in flames mad then Saurka ad Kuni threw the water out of the pots at Waru. Waru turned around he wasn’t flaming anymore he was weak and he said to Saurka “I’m not who I looked like to be, I’m not evil I’m not Waru I used to be a nice person but whatever you do don’t fall into his trap…”

Waru fell flat on his face and disappeared into little red fire files flying across the sky. “We did it.” Kuni said “What did he mean by him?” Issun asked “But what does he means by Shinji and Saurka being the next Okami?” Issun also added “Many questions aren’t going to be answered that easily.” Shinji repealed “Kurow, are you okay?” Saurka said running to Kurow “I’m alright.” Kurow said “But Kurow what did you put in Waru’s ear?” Kuni asked “It look like a clip.” Saurka said picking it up “You mean a computer clip!?” Shinji said surprised “It is, A computer clip that goes somewhere I don’t where it’s from but it’s must be important.” Kurow responded “This is from your world isn’t it.” Kuni asked “Yeah.” Shinji said to Kuni “Let’s find where this computer clip comes from and let’s make sure the data you got is real.” Issun said

Chapter 12
The computer clip
“Who knows what lies in that clip?” Shinji said eating food “Well, you’re saying you found in your shirt.” Kuni asked “Yup, pretty much dude.” Kurow said “Well, did you put any other data on this clip?” Issun asked “No, only Waru’s data from his brain.” Kurow added “I don’t think computer clips work like that, Kurow.” Issun said “It doesn’t.” Shinji said taking a bite out of his food. “Hey where you get that?!” Issun yelled at Shinji “Oh, this they were selling them.” Shinji said “Are you kidding and when probably haven’t eaten in days, why didn’t you say something!” Issun yelled at Shinji “You didn’t say you were hungry.” Shinji said “Hey, stay on topic!” Kuni said “Don’t you two go off topic we still have to find out what in this clip.” Kuni said “True.” Issun said Shinji gave Saurka a piece of his food. “It’s okay I’m not hungry.” Saurka said “Not hungry?!” Everyone said “Listen I’m not going to sleep or eat until I find out whats on this clip, right pup.” Saurka said Chibi was eating Saukra’s piece. “Really pup.” Saurka said laughing “Hey, are you 5 looking for a computer?” A voice said “Yeah, you have one.” Kurow said “Yep, my name Miki.” Her name was Miki; the painter from chapter 8 has come to the Okami world. “Okay, sweetie shows us where it is.” Issun said “You’re the great artist Issun!” Miki yelled happily holding Issun “Yeah, thanks for the comment.” Issun said and bounced off Miki “I love your work; you’re the best painter in the world I would do anything to be with you.” Miki said “ME YOU TOGETHER!” Issun shouted

“No way!” Issun said “Why not?” Shinji asked “Why do you think!!” Issun shouted “Oh, I see you like-“Shinji said Issun covered Shinji’s mouth “Shut up! Keep it a secret okay! Issun whispered to Shinji “Alright, gosh.” Shinji said “So you need a computer fallow me. “ Miki said they fallow Miki into a house there was a large computer, “Put your computer clip in here.” Miki said Miki pointed at the place to put the clip, Kuni put the clip in the place. The computer showed a potion the ultimate potion. “It’s a potion recipe.” Kurow said “Not just any potion recipe the ultimate!” Kuni said happily “Its heals all.” Shinji said “You know whats this means.” Saurka said to everyone “What?” Issun asked “What was that girl’s name, Sudoku she was really sick wasn’t she.” Saurka said Kuni began crying “Saurka what if she already…” Kuni stopped and turned to Miki “What do you think?” Kuni asked Miki “Sudoku her name.” Miki asked “Well not really, Shinji named her.” Issun said “Yes, the baby in Kamiki with Susano and Kushsi, she is” Miki stopped and looked Kuni “She will live.” Miki said “How do you know?” Kurow asked “You don’t know as much as I will know young….Kurow.” Miki walked away. “How did she?” Kurow thought “Okay! So let’s go back to Kamiki!” Kuni said “Wait!” Saurka said “We still have a lot to do, remember.” Saurka said “Yeah, but.” Kuni was stopped “We have to save every village we can find.” Kurow said “He right, but we have to get it to Susano.” Shinji said “I know!” “Miki!” Issun shouted he was bouncing Miki turned around and hugged Issun “Issun! I knew you would come for me! I love you too! Let’s be together forever!” Miki said “Love?!” Issun shouted “Sorry, Miki I like someone else.” Issun said “What I need you to do is take this to Kamiki village with this letter.” Issun said “….Only if you tell me who you love.” Miki said “Well….um…”Issun bounced to Miki’s ear and whispered “The Su-“Miki shouted

“Shut up, keep it a secret!” Issun shouted “Okay.” Miki said “Take this letter with you too it also to Kamiki Village.” Issun said “Okay.” Miki said Miki gave a painting to Issun “Thanks…whats is it?” Issun asked “Open it.” Miki said Issun opened it; he smiled “Thanks.” As so Miki left and our heroes continue and Saurka confessed something to everyone.

Chapter 13
Confessing
Saurka stood on top of a rock looking at the sun set and then she looked at her necklace, “I’m running out of time.” Saurka said to herself, she put her necklace hidden in her shirt; she looked at the others they were eating food, Saurka smiled. “Kuni! Kurow! Pup! Issun! I need to tell you something.” Saurka shouted waving her arm; she jumped of the rock and ran to them. “I know who causing this.” Saurka said she looked like so means business “It’s about time.” Shinji whispered to himself “The man name is Yami, he comes from me and Shinji’s world he massacred many people in our land including me and Shinji’s family he almost killed Pup too.” Saurka petted Chibi “Remember it was the day we met.” Saurka said
petting Chibi she stopped and sat down

“Yami almost killed me but he did this.” Saurka showed them her necklace. “I don’t have much time, this necklace is timing me if I don’t save Nippon in 21 days I’ll, you know died.” Saurka said she put the necklace back on her neck. “Why can’t use just take it off?” Kurow asked “If I do, my time will just get shorter.” Saurka said “Oh.” They all said “You see Waru there must have been one of Yami’s students, you see I think when Yami was trying to kill me he probably also trying to make me a student.” Saurka said looking at her scar, Shinji gave Saurka a surprised look “I don’t think Waru was doing that on his own and plus I bet his name wasn’t even Waru.” Saurka said “But what I’m trying to say is that I only have 21 days, to basically save the world.” Saurka said “But I have you guys too, for only 21 days that’s almost a month.” Saurka said Kuni got up and walked always he was standing behind a building with his head on the building “I only have 21 days to tell her.” Kuni said “I only have 21 days to confess to her, about it.” Kuni said “You okay Kuni?” It was Shinji “Saurka beg told me to come over here she really seem worried about you.” Shinji said to Kuni “You know why I’m here just go and read my mind or something.” Kuni said “I’m sorry I can’t.” Shinji said to Kuni “What?” Kuni asked Shinji sat down next to Kuni “21 days, that’s just not right.” Kuni said “You can keep a secret, right?” Kuni asked “Of course many in my time.” Shinji said “I love Saurka and I just don’t know how to say it, Kurow loves her too.” Kuni said he began to cry

“Oh come on man up!” Shinji said patting Kuni’s back “Listen here, if you think this is the most important thing to tell her, go and tell her.” Shinji said “It is important! But I don’t know how to say it.” Kuni said “Trust me you can tell anyone anything even by doing the imposable, Issun would paint, Kurow would make a song on his flute, I would make a poem, Saurka would even risk her life, and Chibi would just show it, how would you?” Shinji asked “I don’t know.” Kuni said “What would happen if Saurka was dying how you would tell her.” Shinji said to Kuni “I would…save her.” Kuni said he looked sad “That’s a good one.” Shinji said he stood up “Why couldn’t you read my mind though?” Kuni asked “I can’t read true love nor can I read attacks a demon is about to make.” Shinji said Kuni smiled and looked at Saurka from a far. Shinji and Kuni walked back “Kuni are you okay?” Saurka asked Kuni blushed “Yeah! Peachy!” Kuni said Saurka smiled and gave Kuni a piece of bread “Thanks.” Kuni said “No problem.” Saurka said. Kuni smiled “She gonna be the only for you Kuni.” Shinji thought. “But will Kurow get, jealous?” Shinji thought once more “Man, Mom you just had to be a romance Manga writer.” Shinji thought looking at the stars.

Chapter 14
Amazing Grace
As our heroes continue their quest were they have restore Se’an City and move on to what seem to be cursed Shinshuu Flied, “How sad, look at this place.” Issun said he was on Shinji’s shoulder like always. “I bet all the villagers are in there homes like they all were in Se’an City.” Kurow said Saurka began to remember something she saw a girl with a white dress her hair was black and she was holding a baby, the baby was in a cloth they girl put him in some type of boat. She saw a woman cry and look like she was trying to get the baby she was saying “Oh please amazing Grace, don’t do this to Kibou!” She said it over and over. There was also a man there yelling and cry shouting “IT ONLY FOR HIS OWN GOOD!” Saurka looked at the others and thought “Kibou means hope doesn’t it? So why is she saying that and why am I thinking this.” Kuni looked at Saurka and asked “Are you okay Saurka you looked like you saw a ghost or something.” Saurka turned to Kuni “It’s like I been here before.” “Same here.” Kurow said looking Saurka “Kibou.” Kurow said “That name sounds so familiar and not so far.” Kurow said looking at Saurka “Kibou, that baby in, how did he?” Saurka looked at Kuni “Wait a sec.” She thought she picture the baby then looked at Kuni “Kuni your Kibou.” Saurka remember it again There was the girl she set the baby and he was sailing across the water the woman shouted “You foul! You sick foul!” The woman repeated it over and over she was crying the man put his hand on the girl’s shoulder and said “Why Kibou, he was so young just born a month ago!” He said

the man pushed the girl into the water the man took out a sword a put it to the girl’s neck “Go to hell, Grace go to hell.” The man put his sword back and walked away he and the woman repeated over to them self “Kibou.” The girl looked at the sea and got up she was pouring wet a man put a blank around her “He gone, and it’s my entire fault.” The girl said “Everyone hates me now.” The girl began to cry “I don’t.” The man said “He wasn’t meant to be here Grace and you did what was right.” The man looked at the girl “Grace even though your different I love you.” The man kissed her on the head. The girl hugged the man and began to cry really hard “He gone our little Kibou is gone.” She keeps repeating it. Saurka looked at Kuni and toke his hand “Kibou, that’s you Kuni your Kibou.” She holds his hand and smiled “Kibou?” Kuni asked “How that?” “You.” Kurow said looking at the sky. Everyone was confused who was Kibou? Kurow and Saurka said at once “Kuni your Kibou you were left by your family.” Kuni looked confused “He probably doesn’t remember.” Shinji said “You just gave me my answer.” Kuni finally understood what they meant he hugged Saurka Kurow looked mad “Oh thank you two!” Kuni said “Just call me Kibou for now on, okay.” Kuni smiled, Saurka blushed “Call you something different?” She thought “Just stay Kuni and nothing more.” Saurka said Kuni let go “What do you mean you aren’t happy who I really am.” Kuni said looking confused “Well, I think she is trying to say that-“Kurow stopped and then Kuni yelled “So you don’t like me who I’m really am?!” Kuni looked angry he began to cry “Well then, why don’t just leave me!” Kuni ran off crying “I didn’t mean that.” Saurka said Kuni was crying he was looking at the sky he was crying “Why doesn’t me like me who I really am?” Kuni worried “Is it because I’m not normal like Kurow.” He thought “Hey Kuni are you okay you kind of blow up there.”It was Issun, “You know kid, and you got some tough luck with the ladies.” Issun said

bouncing over to Kuni, “I’m Kibou not Kuni Akuro said it remember Issun my story just a lie.” Kuni said mad “Listen even if your real name isn’t Kuni doesn’t mean you can yell at Saurka.” Issun said bouncing “Plus she doesn’t want you to change she wants you to stay the way you are.” Issun stopped bouncing and look at the stars “Yeah, but it who I am.” Kuni said, “No it not I mean your name was Kibou your name doesn’t change anything.” Issun said “Saurka was worried you looked so happy and it looked like you were going to begin a new life.” Issun looked at Kuni “I get it, I understand now.” Kuni stood up and looked at Issun “Come on the day almost over so let’s spend it with a feast.” Kuni looked at the stars “Just call me, Kuni.” Kuni said Issun smiled.

Chapter 15
Nightmares named Kaki, Aisu, and Kanji
“How weak we send Waru out to kill those Okami to only find out he died.” A male voice “How weak.” A female voice said “Hey looked at it now they never defeat us we are too strong for their taste.” A second female voice said “Let’s just kill the while they last.” A second male voice said “Kaki, Aisu, and Kanji you three go out and kill em I’ll stay here.” The second female voice said “Why us Kiki you are the weakest.” Kaki said giving Kiki a strange look “But I am the smartest.” Kiki said giving an evil look to them, as plan they set off and look for Saurka,
Chibi, Kuni, Kurow, and Issun. “I’m sorry Saurka from what happen.” Kuni said “It’s alright just don’t change.” Saurka said “Yeah don’t change dude you scared Saurka for a second.” Kurow said “Scared? I scared Saurka.” Kuni thought “Oh what do we have here?” A voice said it was Aisu “A love triangle, much.” Kaki said standing beside Aisu “Love Triangle?!” The three all said at once “Oh do what do we have here a Cherry Blossom.” Kanji said and looking at Saurka “Back off!” Kurow said he was protecting Saurka “I’m sorry are we upsetting you?” Aisu asked Chibi jumped on Kanji and began biting him “Ow! Get off you stupid dog!” Kanji said

“Oh so you want to play it like that huh? Well looked at this!” Aisu toke out a sword wand of ice, it was the coldest thing on the face of earth and then Aisu entire body turned into ice Kaki toke out a Fire wand the hottest thing on the face of Nippon his entire body was turned into flames. Then Kanji toke out his wand of Lighting and it was the most shocking thing the four of them have ever seen in their life time
They 3 spiked at them all Aisu was facing Saurka her wand was cold and then Saurka toke out her sword her sword was turning pink and had cherry blossom falling from it, She sliced Aisu with it Aisu froze Saukra’s sword and it dropped from her hand. Saurka toke out a few ninja stars and spiked at Aisu all of them missed

Saukra’s sword unfrozen and she hit Aisu with it and Aisu’s Ice body was down she fell Saurka move on and help Kurow, Kurow was facing Kanji. Kurow sliced him from different sides and he was shocking in anger and his wand hit Kurow Saurka blocked it with her sword and threw Kanji back he was down. Then they all joined Kuni he was facing Kaki his flames over filled Kuni almost got him then Saurka sliced him and he was down they all stopped “That was it.” Kurow said “Let’s get back Shinji and Issun are probably waiting for us.” Kurow said Kurow and Chibi walked Saurka stayed and Kuni watch them leave “That couldn’t have been it.” Saurka thought Saurka touch Aisu, Aisu was up and got her wand and was about to kill Saurka until Kuni blocked it with his sword “If you wanna save someone you could even have to cost your own life.” Kuni said “KUNI DON’T!” Saurka yelled and Saurka and Kuni back off and was ready to battle all of them were alive Kaki, Aisu, and Kanji were ready for anything then Shinji sword sliced though Kaki’s body and Shinji was running to them “Are you two guys alright?” Shinji asked along with them was Issun, Chibi, and Kurow Shinji’s sword came back to him and he sliced it though Aisu and Kanji both of them killed same with Waru Red fireflies where flying everywhere “Saurka are you alright?” Kurow asked “Yeah, but you should be asking Kuni that he basically just save my life.” Saurka smiled “He my hero.” Saurka said smiling “Thanks you Kuni.” Kurow said to Kuni he smiled at him and whispered “Thank you.” They all went back and had their feast they but in a dream was something unspeakable.

Chapter 16
A choice in 16 days
On our heroes quest they come across the main cherry blossom and it’s unable to bloom. “What are we going to do know?” Kurow asked “Only one thing.” Kuni turned around “We have to find the main boss for bloom, Sayuka.” Kuni looked serous “Alright lets go.” Issun said bouncing on Kuni’s shoulder “Hey you stay on my shoulder.” Shinji said her put Issun on his shoulder, they went into Kamiki village Kuni looked at Susano’s house “I wonder how they’re doing.” Kuni thought “They be just find don’t worry.” Shinji said to Kuni “Darn it Shinji why did you have to read minds.” Kuni thought “Because I can.” Shinji said “Ugh.” Kuni said “Don’t worry.” Saurka said she put her hand on his shoulder “We don’t have much time anyways so let’s get a move on.” Issun said they all went to Sayuka she asked “Long time no want brings you here?” “We need your help the cherry blossom can’t bloom.” Issun said “Wait before that I must talk to Saurka.” Sayuka said “Why me?” Saurka asked “It going to be private so I need all 5 of you to leave.” Sayuka said they all left “What is it Sayuka?” Saurka asked “You are going to be the next Okami.” Sayuka answered

“What?!” Saurka shouted surprised “It’s you or Shinji, by both of your Okami in you It just you.” “But I can’t! Shinji plus even stronger than me!” “Yes but who will it be?” Sayuka looked at Saurka “We have Amaterasu alive! And Chibiterasu!” Saurka shouted looked mad “It not like they’re going to die!” Saurka shouted “Are they?” Saurka asked Sayuka looked down “If you are alive here as a human, yes.” Sayuka answered “How?! Why?!” Saurka shouted at the top of her voice “You are they only one who can kill Yami but you must be the Okami to do that.” Sayuka said “No I’m going to!” Saurka shouted tears were shedding from her face “I’m sorry but that’s why you were born to take place her in Nippon.” Sayuka said “No. That’s not why I was born!” Saurka shouted tears were even shedding more “Listen I’m sorry but if you didn’t relies about what your name means.” Sayuka said “I do!” Saurka said “Why though?” Saurka asked “What do you mean?” Sayuka asked “Why me? I mean all I been doing on this entire quest was just slowing us down, Everyday I’m just slowing everyone down.” Saurka said “Yami should have just killed me.” Saurka was walking away “Young Cherry Blossom listen,” Sayuka said Saurka turned around “Just think about it I want you to come back in 16 days and tell your answer.” Sayuka said “Alright.” Saurka said she stop crying “Should I tell the others.” Saurka asked “Only Shinji he needs to know about this.” Sayuka said “Why just Shinji?” Saurka asked “The others won’t understand.” Sayuka said. Saurka got the others and then Sayuka gave Saurka a chain “Whats this?” Saurka asked “A chain.” Sayuka said the chain was a cherry blossom tree Saurka hooked it on a little hanger “Thanks but why?” Saurka asked “Do you know what your name means?” Sayuka asked “Well of course Cherry Blossom.” Saurka said smiling “Yes now you can bloom anything.” Sayuka said “Wow!” Issun said he got on Saurka‘s sword “That’s awesome.” Kuni said “Why put on my sword?” Saurka asked Chibi barked “Your name.” Kurow said “Yep.” Sayuka agreed so the 6 continue on a restored the tree and now they head to Ryoshima coast! Saurka told Shinji about the Okami thing “You an Okami?!” Shinji said surprised “That’s kind of scary when you think about it.” Shinji said “Yeah, also because of different reason other things.” Saurka said “What things?” Shinji asked “Well I can’t be able to talk.” Saurka said “True.” Shinji answered

Last edited:
Chapter 17
1 and 100
“They died?!” It was Kiki, she was drinking tea she slammed her mug on the table, “You’re my only student left.” A voice said “100 of them got killed stupid little humans.” The voice said it was Yami “I’m the smartest so I’ll kill em.” Kiki answered “They all died because of that stupid blonde idiot.” Yami said “You know if you haven’t use Orochi’s Imps you could have killed those Okami pack.” Kiki said taking a slip of her tea “Orochi’s Imps are the thing that keep them busy.” Yami said “Hey remember that girl, the idiot girl Saurka the one we been having problems with.” Kiki asked “Oh yeah that girl I set a timer on.” Yami said “So that was your work.” Kiki said taking a sip of tea “Nice going you made her play hard to get.” Kiki said “She told them.”

Yami said “Hm?” Kiki asked “THAT LYING LITTLE!” Yami stopped and began to laugh “I know.” He looked at Kiki I’m going to need you to go out and battle that bunch of Okami.” Yami said “I’m going to ambush them.” Yami said he was laughing “I’m going to kidnap Saurka then I’ll kill her.” Yami said “Right in front of her friends.” Yami laughed an evil way he looked at Kiki “GO! NOW!” He yelled Kiki left and ran away. Yami laugh evil “Mwahaha!” “Mwahaha!” “HAHAHA” Yami evil laugh fill the room with fear he found a way to kill the next Okami. Saurka looked at her necklace “I’m running out of time.” Saurka thought She looked at the sky it was night and there was thunder Chibi was scared. “Pup you okay?” Saurka asked the lighting sound came again “Oh it’s alright.” Saurka said Chibi was shaking in fear, “Should I sing you sing a lullaby?” Saurka asked Chibi stop shaking and bark and wag his tails “Alright, let’s go.” Saurka said “Scattered flowers colored the town, but the wind told us this would be the last time. The moon that crossed the sky then, Shone down to say, The seasons always change, So there no need to worry We always shed the same tears,
You don't realize what you have,
Until it's gone.
If I could have just one wish,
I would say "Goodbye" to who I was yesterday,
If my feelings don't change,
I'll see you someday, beneath the cherry trees.
So that the promise we made that day,
Will never fade away,
I'll trace with my fingers,
The brilliant morning light.
The same moment will never happen twice,
So I can go forward,
Not lost anymore.
To send my deepest prayers to you,
I'll keep on singing today,
If the answers I sought are out there,
Please kindly let me know.
If I could have just one wish,
I would like to reach across time,
If my feelings don't change,
I'll see you someday, beneath the cherry trees.

To send my deepest prayers to you,
I'll keep on singing today,
If the answers I sought are right here before me,
Please kindly let me know.

Reset the sadness...” Saurka looked at Chibi he was fast asleep “You like the song.” Saurka asked “I made it myself.” Saurka put her hand on Chibi’s head “You’re the best dog I have ever met.” Saurka kissed Chibi on the head. Chibi woke up and began licking Saurka “Chibi! Stop it!” Saurka said while she was laughing.

Chapter 18
Change of plans
As our heroes continue their quest they until a letter a letter flies in Shinji’s face “Whats this?” Shinji looked at it “It’s a letter from Miss Sayuka.” Shinji said surprised “What does it say?” Issun asked Shinji began to read it out loud “Dear, Fellow Heroes I’m forgot to tell you but I’ll need to see you in Se’an City. Love, Sayuka.” Issun fell off Shinji’s shoulder “She said Love.” Issun said hearts were flying from his head “Are you okay?” Kuni asked Issun began to remember Sayuka’s true form “Ah, do I love that true form.” Issun said

“What is he talking about?” Kurow asked Shinji knew what he was talking about “Issun!” Shinji picked up Issun and put him on his shoulder “Issun there only kids!” Shinji whispered “Why do you read minds?” Issun asked “Well maybe if you weren’t a pervert!” Shinji yelled “Huh?” Kuni, Kurow, Saurka asked “Nothing.” Issun said So our heroes went to Se’an City as told and to find basically nothing “That’s weird there nothing here.” Kuni said “Maybe she running late.” Kurow said “I don’t Sayuka would be the late type.” Shinji answered “Hey! Kid!” It was a merchant and he was trying to call Saurka “Huh?” Saurka asked “Come here!” The merchant said Saurka went over “Here take this.” The merchant handed her a Miki dress “Thanks.” Saurka said she was confused “I thought you could like it, since you save our city and all.” The merchant answered “I don’t have any yen sir.” Saurka answered “Take it as a gift from the city.” The merchant answered “Thank you.” Saurka said smiling she changes from her pink cherry blossom karate uniform to the Miki dress (Some place hidden of course). “Hey anyone has seen Saurka?” Kurow asked “Hey, sorry I’m over here.” Saurka said Kuni and Kurow turned around they were love stuck “What with the get up?” Issun asked “A merchant gave it me for free he said since we save the city and all.” Saurka said “Well you look pretty.” Shinji said “Are you two okay?” Saurka asked Kuni and Kurow “Shinji right you do look very pretty.” Kurow said “Thank you.” Saurka thanked she was blushing “Kuni are you okay?” Saurka asked “Ah! Yeah.” Kuni blushed “So Sayuka not here?” Saurka asked “Yeah basically.” Kurow said “Oh you foulest little humans.” A voice said laughing “Huh?” Everyone looked everywhere and saw a girl wearing a long red rob “Who is the name of Amaterasu is that?” Shinji thought “Dark Master..” The voice said Then something touch Saukra’s shoulder she turned around a then Yami got her by the neck and was chocking her “Saurka!” Kuni and Kurow yelled They both ran up the Yami and began to attack him Yami hit them away they flew across the floor they were passed out so Chibi begin to run up to Yami until Shinji blocked him “Don’t Chibiterasu, there no hope!” Shinji yelled Chibi stopped and began to bark “You foulest little humans I have to power of Orochi, Ninetails, Akuro, and even the dork lord Yami himself “THERE NO STOPPING ME!” Yami yelled he disappeared with Saurka

“SAURKA!” Shinji and Issun said Kurow and Kuni woke up and got “HE TOKE HER! HE GOING GET IT!” Kuni and Kurow said at once Kuni toke out his sword and Kurow toke out his flute Shinji toke out his sword too and Chibi was ready to fight “Don’t you think that was it.” Kiki said, Kiki had Fire, Water, Thunder, Earth, Wind, and Darkness in hand she was like a magician she didn’t have a wand like anyone else instead she breathed fire, her hair was water, one hand had wind, the other had earth and the rest of her was total darkness Kuni slice Kiki.

Kiki put him in a choke hold and smashed him to the ground and then Kurow got his flute and wacked her with on the head “Thanks.” Kuni said “No problem just some friendly rivalry.” Kurow said “Friendly Rivalry?” Kuni worried after slices and dices they managed to get Kiki to a right point and was able to take all of her magic away “That’s right!” Shinji said “You were just a weak demon under all that magic.” Shinji said He was right she was just a under leveled Imp “You foul! Look what you did!” Kiki said she was a Imp Issun used his great sword (only a small needle) And slice her she broke into piece and red fire files flew from her too just like it did with Waru, Kaki, Aisu, and Kanji and all other of Yami’s 100 highly trained students. “That’s all of them well killed em all.” Issun said happily bouncing “But Saurka…” Kuni said looking down “That’s right they got little Cherry Blossom.” Issun said they all looked down “Saurka! Were coming for yeah!” Kurow shouted proudly raising his arm in the air “Let’s not give up hope!” Kurow said “Let’s go save Saurka!” Kurow shouted proudly once more “But didn’t you hear him he said he has all of the demons powers me and Ammy battled including Yami!” Issun said “Were going to get killed if we even try to save her, plus she could even die herself.” Issun said “Do you know what we’re doing here!” Issun shouted “He could even kill Saurka!” Issun said Kuni clucked his hands and looked at Issun “He not killing Saurka without getting though me first.” Shinji said “I’m not going to let him, even if I have to put my life in danger.” Kuni said “Yeah lets go save her.” Shinji said “Do you even know where she could be?” Issun said “Yeah.” Shinji said “The place where we at least think it’s going to be.” Shinji said he pointed at a cave “How did you know?” Kurow asked “Easy.” Shinji said he pointed at this head “Oh.” They all said “Oh yeah.” So our heroes continue on their new quest saving Saurka.

Chapter 19
A day losing a friend
As our heroes continue they find them at the edge of their life. “Are you guys ready?” Issun asked “Of course.” Kuni said “Remember no turning back.” Shinji said Chibi barked “Let’s get a move on we can’t waste any time.” Kurow said they all went in they could feel fear inside there they could see dead bodies everywhere “Did Yami kill all of them?” Issun thought he was scared “It looks like these people were more highly train than us.” Issun thought again they had sword but they were broken they had shields they were broken and most of all they were dead. “Ignore it Issun.” Shinji said Issun looked at Shinji “Shinji continue walking they all did, they all could feel the souls that were lost and the screams it was a total massacre. “Don’t hold back.” Kurow said he was walking like a soldier.

“I know this is scary but it for Saurka.” Kurow said they saw a light “She gotta to be there.” Kuni said they all ran in there to find a line of stones and Saurka tied to a pole she was passed out “Saurka!” They all said Kuni and Kurow tried to get to Saurka and then stones as far as the eye could she blocked them. Yami was standing there and then he said “You weakling exactly made it.” Yami laugh “Get ready to see your friend smashed into pieces, Yami had a huge fire ball in his hand it was mix with Darkness even Issun could see that. He unleashed it from his hands and it ran as fast then the ball hit something it hit Kurow, Kurow blocked Saurka to save her.

Kurow toke it and he flew across the room “Kurow!” Everyone shouted Saurka woke up and saw Kurow dying “Kurow!” She shouted she broke open the bars that tied her and ran to Kurow she hold him and put him in the shade The others ran to see Kurow Saurka was crying tear were shedding on Kurow they all circle around Kurow “Kurow!” Saurka shouted “Wake up!” Saurka yelled tears were still shedding Kurow woke up and looked at Saurka “Saurka.” He said smiling “Your okay.” Kurow said smiling “Kurow your dying and its all my fault.” Saurka began to cry “No don’t say that!” Kurow said “Its mine I saved you and that’s all that madders.” Kurow said “Don’t leave!” Saurka said “You already did!” “I’m sorry but It what I decided.” Kurow said “As my last words may I please speak with all of you?”Kurow asked Saurka nodded “First, Issun your always been a bug in the head even though I didn’t know you that well a year ago but you’re always been a big mouth but we all loved you’re so funny I wish I could see you bouncy little art work one more time.” Issun began to cry and nodded

“Shinji, you’re always been a amazing leader I remember the day we all said to take care of Saurka I remember when we battle Waru thanks for backing me up by the way.” Shinji cried and nodded “Kuni, you my friend rival you know what I mean all those times when it was just you, me, dude, and Saurka I’m remember joining you a year ago and saying goodbye please take care of Saurka.” Kuni cried and nodded “Dude, a friend for life even though you’re a little puppy I love the times we had together when we defeat king fury and when we said our goodbyes a year ago I’m so sorry I wish I could stay longer.” Chibi cried and nodded “And last but not least Saurka, I always trust you and I always loved you everyone here has and you’re the most amazing person I have ever met I wish I didn’t have to say goodbye.” Saurka nodded and still was crying “Everyone I wish I didn’t have to leave but we all can’t live forever everything must end and my story must end.” Blue fireflies were coming from Kurow Saurka hugged Kurow “Kurow don’t go!” Saurka shouted “I love you!” Saurka shouted “I’m so sorry, Saurka.” Kurow said “You can’t go!” Saurka was crying the hardest she ever had, Kurow was slowly disappearing “KUROW!” Saurka yelled Kurow had one last word “Saurka I’ll never leave you I’ll always be with you.” Kurow smiled then he disappeared “Kurow!” Saurka yelled she was crying like no one in Nippon has ever cried before They all cried Then Saurka saw a note she picked it up and it said “I’ll never leave you.” Saurka put it too her heart “Kurow...”

Last edited:
Chapter 20
Back to work without Kurow
As our heroes continue their journey saving Nippon they but without Kurow everyone was quiet mostly Saurka, Saurka looked anger at who Yami she looked serious she wasn’t going to joke or anything no one was going to joke about it mostly Saurka. Saurka was in front of everyone when they walked to their next stop they all decided that they aren’t going to just battle Yami they had to save the rest of Nippon they were going to Hana Valley “Looks who the leader now.”

Shinji whispered to Issun “I know I really bet the lost of Kurow basically killed her inside.” Issun whispered back Kuni looked at them and look down he continue walking “I bet she not going to stop until she kills Yami.” Shinji whispered back to Issun “Isn’t killing you know a sin.” Issun whispered back to Shinji “It Isn’t a sin to Saurka.” Shinji whispered back Kuni put his hand on Saukra’s shoulder “Listen, you’re not the only one we all miss him.” Kuni said Saurka turned around and showed him her necklace “Your time limit that’s right.” Kuni said “I found out that Yami leaving me with only 8 days to save Nippon now.” Saurka said “8 day?!” They all said “Yeah I’m sorry.” Saurka said “It’s not your fault stop saying that!” Kuni said “Who put that necklace on you Yami who almost got you killed Yami who got Kurow killed Yami!” Kuni said “This is all Yami’s fault not yours.” Saurka held her necklace and wanted to smash it but she couldn’t. “True Strength.” Shinji thought they all walked together this time and went to Hana Valley they all saw it was totally ruined “Look at this place.” Shinji said “Well we just cured it!” Saurka said happily she toke out her sword a twirled it around a pointed at the sky with her sword Shinji smiled “True Strength.” He thought “True Strength.”

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom