• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Okamiden Kai

Chapter 21
Hana Valley
As soon as our heroes found the main cherry blossom tree to Hana Valley Saurka toke out her sword and trilled it out and pointed to the tree, “Okay so Sayuka told me too pointed to sword hear the tree.” Saurka thought “And Pup here going to draw a circle with it celestial brush Saurka she drew a circle with her sword and then Chibi painted a circle all of Hana Valley was restore “That was easy.” Kuni said “It not going to be that easy in the next 10 days.” Shinji said they all left Hana valley but then Saurka saw a cave

“Whats this?” Saurka said she went inside the cave. She put her hand on the wall on it was a painting of the sun and a tree “It’s the legend of Shiranui.” She thought she touched the painting and pointed at the wolf “That must be Shiranui.” She thought Saurka looked at the painting closely “Wow, who knew that believe in the legend of Shiranui could be so touching.” Saurka thought Then Saurka heard a foot step “Who there!” Saurka asked “No one that important.” It was Kuni “Kuni.” Saurka smiled “So why you here?” Kuni asked “Look at this.” Saurka pointed at the painting

“Oh yes I remember this.” Kuni said “Me and Mutt came here one time.” Kuni said “But we filled in the sun and there was a opening.” Saurka looked at Kuni “You and Pup had some good times, didn’t you.” Saurka asked “Yeah, great times.” Saurka looked at the painting a said “You know sense me and Shinji are the only people from our world that believe in the legend of Shiranui, we should be able to find out about who we really are.” Kuni looked at Saurka confused “Who you really are?” He asked “Well we all are here because of a purpose, right?” Saurka touch her hand on the painting. “Wait a second.” Kuni turned around a looked at Saukra’s hand it was glowing “Why is your hand glowing?!” Kuni asked surprised Saurka was surprised to and toke her hand off the painting “What was that?” She thought “True Strength.” A voice said It was Shinji “Why you here Saurka?” He asked and saw Kuni “Oh I get it.” Shinji said
“No it nothing like that!” Kuni said freaking out “What you do mean?” Saurka asked “Never mind.” Shinji said laughing “Come on lets go.” Shinji said he began walking away then Saurka grabbed his arm and pulled him the painting and put his hand on it, His hand was glowing also “What the?” Shinji said “Keep it there.” Saurka said Saurka putt her hand on the painting it was also glowing and then Saurka put her hand of the sun then a path open “Well look at that.” A voice said it was Issun Chibi was there too “Should we go?” Kuni asked Saurka sighed “Why not.” Shinji said they all walked into the path but Saurka stayed Chibi looked at Saurka and walked over to her “Oh, hi pup.” She said she was mostly forced on the painting Chibi walked up to Saurka

“So your Amaterasu’ son so that’s why I have a great connected with you.” Saurka said and smiled Chibi laid down near Saurka feet “S o your gonna to stay here, That okay with me.” Saurka said Chibi yawned and looked at Saurka then looked down and fell asleep “It must be a little sad since you haven’t seen your mother in such a long time.” Saurka said Chibi woke up and got up “Chibi who is your father?” She asked Chibi looked confused but not confused at the same time, “I mean you gotta have a dad.” Saurka asked Chibi still looked confused “You probably don’t remember.” She said Saurka sighed “My dad was a kung fu teacher.” She said “I learned by my own, my mom well…” Saurka stopped “She probably not as nice as yours.” Chibi was happy his tail was waging “My mom was a Tao teacher.” She said and laughed “There knew I was going be a great warrior like today.” She pat Chibi “I bet your mother mom knew you were born for greatness, she was right pup you are born for greatness.”

Chapter 22
Ryoshima Coast
“So what did you guys find in there?” Saurka asked “Not much just yen, no treasure or anything.” Kuni said “Well yen can be treasure.” Shinji said Saurka looked at her necklace and looked at Kuni “Kuni….” She looked back and began to walk with them and she looked down “So Ryoshima Coast is the next stop.” Issun said “Yep!” Shinji answered so as planed they went to Ryoshima coast it was flooded “Talk about destroyed.” Issun said “More like flooded.” Shinji answered back “Alright let’s find the main cherry tree and save this place.” Kuni said “There isn’t a main cherry tree.” A voice said “Huh?” Kuni said they all looked around and Saurka toke out her sword “Don’t you mess with us!” Saurka said “Oh no need to worry I can’t hurt you.”
The voice said Kuni turned around it look like a merchant “Hey dude we all know you’re not going to trust a merchant ever again but don’t go Amaterasu on this guy’s butt.” Issun whispered to Saurka “Sure, like I have Okami powers.” Issun whispered back “I already know about it Shinji spilled the beans.” Issun whispered “Really Shinji!” Saurka shouted “What?” Shinji asked “You spilled the beans to Issun about you know what!” Saurka yelled “Oh yeah, sorry.” Shinji said laughing “Huh?” Kuni asked “Nothing.” Shinji said laughing “Inside joke with me, Issun, and Saurka that’s all.”

“Inside joke!?” Saurka shouted at Shinji, “So what do you want?” Saurka asked the merchant “Well there isn’t a main restore to this place.” The merchant said “There isn’t!?” Kuni said “Nope, non at the moment there is.” The merchant said
“Only under there.” The merchant pointed under the water “Under water?” Shinji said “How can a tree be under water?” Kuni asked The merchant sighed “Ryoshima flooded and out tree was the only thing that went under water.” “Let go.” Saurka said “Are you crazy?!” The merchant said surprised “There demons everywhere under there.” The merchant said “So, I’m going it’s what Kurow would do.” Saurka jumped in the water and began to swim. “Saurka!” They all said “Who knows what in those waters.” Shinji thought “Its its for Kurow she going to do anything even if it cost her life.” Kuni said

“Why is she such a idiot to go in those waters care free.” Kuni yelled he jumped in the water and swam after Saurka “Oh boy I can already see where this is going.” Issun answered “Chibi I hope you know how to swim!” Issun said pulling Shinji ear into the water. They went into the water “Let’s go Chibi!” Issun shouted Chibi jumped into the water “Kurow, Why did you risk it?” Saurka thought. Tears were shedding for her face then she heard something swim past her Saurka got her sword out and was ready to fight It was a dozen imps one of them was wearing Kurow’s scarf.

Saurka noticed it, “Hey!” She shouted and sliced the imp and then the scarf fell off she grabbed it and put in her bag. “No one gonna to steal anything from my friend.” Saurka said she began fighting the imps and then she defeat them all but then even more came “Man, that merchant was right.” She said to herself “But how can breathe under water?” She thought “Wait how can I breathe under water?” She also thought Saurka stopped thinking and began killing all of the imps one by one but even more came then one had Kuni’s sword “How you get that?!” Saurka thought “No you didn’t what I think you did to him.” Saurka thought the imp had a hard time using the sword then she slice the sword out of the imp’s hands and trilled and put it in her sword case. She killed the imps but even more came “That merchant wasn’t lying.” She thought then Kuni came up to Saurka “Don’t just leave us like that.” He said Saurka handed him what she thought was his sword but instead just a stick “What isn’t this?” She thought “There just trying to trick you anything that someone us verse them in a battle there just trying to trick you.” Kuni said “Wait!” She said and showed Kuni Kurow’s scarf. “How did they get a hold of that?!” Kuni shouted then the imp hit Kuni really hard and he flew across “Kuni!” Saurka shouted he was out cold she ran over to him and put her arm on his forehead “Don’t give up on me like Kurow did.” She said “Whats going on here?!” A voice said it was Issun “Kuni he hurt!” Saurka shouted “Saurka you look after Kuni we’ll take care of these guys.” Shinji said they killed all of the demons. “That’s it.” Issun said “Come on Kuni.”Saurka whispered she was on two kens her hand was on Kuni’s forehead, he had wounds everywhere. They went to Kuni “Is he going to be alright?” Issun asked Shinji “I don’t think so.” Shinji whispered back to Issun. “Don’t give up on me!” Saurka whispered to Kuni “Don’t, not like Kurow did.” Saurka whispered “Kuni….” She whispered to Kuni and then she began singing “Scattered flower petals,
Colored the town,
But the wind told us,
This would be the last time.
The moon that crossed the sky then,
Shone down to say,
That the seasons always change,
So there's no need to worry.
We always shed the same tears,
You don't realize what you have,
Until it's gone.
If I could have just one wish,
I would say "Goodbye" to who I was yesterday,
If my feelings don't change,
I'll see you someday, beneath the cherry trees.
So that the promise we made that day,
Will never fade away,
I'll trace with my fingers,
The brilliant morning light.
The same moment will never happen twice,
So I can go forward,
Not lost anymore.
To send my deepest prayers to you,
I'll keep on singing today,
If the answers I sought are out there,
Please kindly let me know.
If I could have just one wish,
I would like to reach across time,
If my feelings don't change,
I'll see you someday, beneath the cherry trees.
To send my deepest prayers to you,
I'll keep on singing today,
If the answers I sought are right here before me,
Please kindly let me know.
Reset the sadness...” She was tearing up “Kuni….” She looked at Shinji he nodded then Kuni was Coiffing up water “Kuni!” Saurka said and she hugged Kuni. Kuni blushed “You okay buddy?” Shinji asked “Yeah.” He said “We scared us all.” Saurka said she let go “It’s good to have you back.” Saurka said smiling some our heroes found the cherry tree and they are on their way to see Sayuka one more time then they all go to get revenge from what Yami did to their friend. “Look Yami here we come!”

Chapter 23
The final answer
“So what about seeing Sayuka again?” Shinji asked “Sayuka told me to come to her place.” Saurka said “But we haven’t restore all over Nippon, yet.” Kuni said “So after we defeat Yami everything is restore.” Issun answered “That what ancient time has told us.” Shinji said they went to Sayuka’s tree and Sayuka appeared “Hello young cherry tree.” Sayuka said “You wanted me, remember.” Saurka said “That’s right you have come early.” She said Saurka showed her necklace
“I’m running out of time.” She answered “That’s bad.” Sayuka answered with her hand on her chin “Alright all 3 of you leave.” Sayuka said all of the four left “Beside you young sun.” Sayuka said she was talking about Chibi;
he stayed “Saurka have you made your mind up?” Sayuka asked “Yes.” She said “So what is it?” Sayuka asked “No, I’m sorry Miss Sayuka I’m not going to be an Okami.” Chibi jumped “Yup, pup this is what been going on with me and Shinji.” She said “Well Kenji not going to be too happy about that.” Sayuka said laughing “Kenji?” Saurka asked “Kenji controls you memories here, he controls if you forgot something and he controls if people remember you too, he wanted you to become the Okami.” Sayuka said

“So does this mean that I don’t have to be an Okami.” Saurka asked “Well if you want to successfully defeat Yami.” Sayuka said Saurka put her arms together “So how I am I going to defeat Yami if I don’t have the Okami power?” She asked “Wait doesn’t Chibi has the Okami power too.” Saurka said
“Yes, dear you’re is stronger and is able to defeat Yami.” Sayuka said “So what I am going to do?” Saurka thought “Or you can do this.” Sayuka went over to Saurka and whispered in her ear something. “Oh and also I noticed your missing someone.” Sayuka said “Yeah.” Saurka said looking down “He lost his life, when almost lost mine.” Saurka said crying Sayuka patted Saurka on the back “We are going to lose at lot of people in this war but we just have to live with it.” Sayuka said Saurka looked up at Sayuka “Your right.” She said she petted Chibi “Let’s make a move on, pup.” She said they walked out and met with Shinji, Kuni, and Issun “Let’s go kill Yami.” Saurka said She rise her sword in the air and so did Shinji, and Kuni, even Issun’s tiny little sword he hold it up. And Chibi howled “Get ready Yami.” Saurka thought “You’re going to get a real beating.” Saurka thought

Chapter 24
The final battle
As our heroes take their last step to the final battle they enter the Se’an City cave there were in before all of those bodies still there. They were walking toward they secret path there found “Kurow, this one for you.” Saurka jumped on Chibi and they ran toward to cave Kuni, Shinji, and Issun fallow then a huge door shamed in front of them “Guys!” Saurka yelled and jumped off Chibi and put her ear to the door “Can you hear me?” She asks them
“Yeah.” A voice said it was Kuni “I guess it’s just you two.”
Shinji said in the background
“Hey you two don’t go dying.” Issun said “We wouldn’t Issun there nothing to worry about.” Saurka said “Just don’t die!” Kuni shouted “Don’t worry.” Saurka said Chibi barked “Pup wants me to go.” Saurka said
“Don’t die, you got it kid!” Issun said “Alright Issun.” Kuni said “Saurka if you do die I have something I wanna say.” Kuni said “Don’t worry I’m not going to die.” Saurka said “Yeah but.”
“I’m sorry I’ll gotta go guys, me and Pup aren’t going to lose even if it costing one of our lives.” Saurka ran and jumped back on Chibi, Chibi looked worried
“Don’t worry Chibi; I’m not going to let Yami hurt you without hurting me first.” Saurka said they walk a little far and Saurka was looking at the door when Chibi was leaving “Kuni, Shinji, Issun, I’m not going to lose.” She said
they finally got to the final floor Saurka got off of Chibi and shouted “Yami! Come out you chicken!” She shouted they could here evil laughing nearby “That’s him pup, look everywhere makes sure he doesn’t get you.” Saurka said to Chibi
then the laugh came even closer and closer and
then Yami appeared and was closing in on Chibi very fast then Saurka shielded Chibi with her sword,

“Pup, make a run for it.” Saurka whispered then Yami evil power made her sword fly out from her hand and her necklace broke she got her sword and was protecting Chibi, Saurka didn’t care about her necklace nor her sword she only cared about keeping Chibi alive. She began fighting Yami; Chibi used every brush skill he knew nothing worked. “Nothing working!” Saurka said she tried hitting Yami over a least a 56 times with her sword and nothing happened. “I’m unstoppable you fools.” Yami said laughing “I’m stronger than Orochi, Ninetails, and Yami before me.” He laughed
“Not even the great Amaterasu can beat me!” He said with his evil laugh full in the air
“Pup, he right but that’s not going to stop us!” Saurka said to Chibi Saurka jumped at tried to slice Yami but he hit her and she fell across the room, they she got up and tried it again and all Yami did was hit her over and over then she tried every combo she knew but nothing kill him she was couldn’t catch her breath she smiled at Chibi
“I’m not giving up.” Then Saurka fell then someone caught her and it was a voice and it said “Watch your step little mai’chere.” She turned around no one was there. It didn’t matter she still was fighting Chibi joined her they were both hurt badly beside Yami, he just was attacking and attacking nothing could stop him.
“There only one thing that we can do.” Saurka said she pointed her sword in the sky “O, great gods of the celestial brush please help us in our battle that is costing us our lives.” All of the celestials appeared in the sky then Saurka began yelling “The power of Yomigami and Rejuvenation!” Chibi filled it a rock in the sky.
“The power of Tachgami and power slash!” Chibi drew a power slash in the sky. “The power of Michigami and Guidance.” Chibi drew a red line in the sky. “The power of Sakigami and Bloom!” Chibi drew a circle in the sky “Hasugami the power of Water Lily!” Chibi drew a circle “Tsutagami the power of Vine!” Chibi drew a green line in the sky. “The Power of Nuregami and Waterspout!” Chibi drew a blue line in the sky “The power of Meogami and the power of Infreno.” Chibi drew a Fireburst in the sky. “The power of Bakugami and Cherry Bomb!” Chibi drew a cherry bomb in the sky. “The power of Kyokugami and Magnestim!” Chibi drew a U in the sky. “The power of Gekigami and Thunder!” Chibi drew a lightning bolt in the sky. “The power of Yumigami and Crescent!” Chibi drew a crescent moon in the sky. “The power of Kabegami and Catwalk!” Chibi drew a line in the sky. “The power of Kasugami and Veil of Mist!” Chibi drew an X “The power of Itgami and Blizzard!” Chibi drew a Blizzard in the sky. “The power of Kazegami and Galestorm!” Chibi drew a Whirlwind in the sky. “And the ultimate brush Amaterasu and the power of the sun!” Chibi drew a circle in the sky
“To creature to ultimate power, Hope!” Saurka shouted and put her sword in the sky orbs where swimming around her and they she turned into light and then she was white and had the celestial lines on her She got her sword and sliced Yami once and shouted “No one” Then again “Ever” then again “Mess with” then again “The power of the sun!” They she jumped on Chibi and they ran toward Yami and shouted “The power of Hope!” and sliced Yami,
“Nooo!” Yami shouted as he was turning into red fire files, they were flying in the air and then he disappeared “This can’t be!” Yami shouted “I didn’t plan this to happen!” Then he words “No!” Shouting in the far away deeps of the underworld, the powerful and evil Yami has been defeated at last.

“Saurka!” A voice shouted it was Kuni and the others they ran to Saurka “Whoa.” Kuni said surprised “I-it’s the- power.” “It’s the power of the Okami.” Shinji said “You defeat him! You defeat the evilest thing in the world.” Issun said bouncing “Saurka I have something to say.” Kuni said “What is it Kuni?” Saurka asked
“Well I-“Kuni stopped Saurka was turning into blue fire files “Saurka!” He shouted Saurka looked at herself

“I’m disappearing.” She said “But I’ll still have more time!” Saurka said She looked at her necklace it was broken “Oh no, during the battle its most of broke.” Then Shinji began disappearing “Shinji!” Issun shouted “What you know, I’m leaving too.” Shinji said “No, not today!” Kuni said tears shedding from his face. Saurka was crying “It times to say our goodbyes.” Shinji said he was crying too “Kuni….” Saurka said her tears were shedding “I have something to say.” She said “I….well...” She sniffed “I purpose I will come back! I don’t care how or when I will Saurka shouted in tears and smiled and looked at Kuni and looked proud for Kuni and said “I love you Kuni!” Saurka said “I always have you and Kurow were the two I loved, after Kurow died you help me and you even risk your life for me.” Saurka gave him something “Remember the first day we met me and Pup made this.” It was the bracelet they made. “Kuni….” Saurka said and she ran up to him and disappeared “Goodbye my fellow friends.”
Shinji said and then he disappeared Kuni dropped to his knees “Saurka! I love you too!” He shouted he keep hitting the ground in anger, he was crying so was Issun and Chibi “Saurka!” Kuni shouted he was shedding more tears than even one could count. “Shinji….” Issun said, Shinji and Saurka were returning to their world, they were falling from the sky they didn’t care about it they could fell the wind all of the humans on earth came back to life, and all of Nippon was restore Saurka opened her eyes and saw Kuni, Chibi, Issun, Sayuka, Kurow, Susano, Kushsi, and she saw herself then she said to herself “I belong here where the sun looks down on us.”

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom