• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oki Draws Pictures

bulbasaur / silver / lisia
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
(EDIT: if you're here for the first time, you're currently viewing older art! Please click here to see everything in reverse-chronological order!)

-----

Okay, this is me biting the bullet and finally starting an Art Gallery thread. :p
I've wanted to make one for a while but have just been continually putting it off out of shyness. But here I am! I haven't seriously shared any of my artwork anywhere for maybe 4 or 5 years now, so this will be exciting for me, maybe. It'll also motivate me to draw more, I hope?

I mostly draw in CLIP Studio Paint these days, but I also occasionally use MediBang Paint Pro (or sometimes straight up MS Paint if I just can't be bothered). My tablet of choice is my ol' reliable Wacom Intuos S.
My art style can be a little all over the place sometimes, so please excuse the mess and the inconsistency.

Anyway, here's some stuff to start with:

babasore.png
silvah.png

This was a warmup from a few days ago but I ended up actually kinda liking how it turned out? Oh well.
lisia.png

I've never drawn her before but I thought her hair would be fun. :whistle:
i have no idea how big to make the images on here lol

• Staff
Omg Orchid! You're super talented! All your artworks are just fantastic, I especially love Lisia (she looks so beautiful :love:) and Silver. The fact that you consider those two unpolished or warm-ups just shows how great your skill is, I can't wait to see more characters and Pokémon in your style :bulbaLove:.

hilda / gary + umbreon + ash
aw I'm glad youse like it! :bulbaLove: I haven't done a digital painting like that in a while so I might be a little out of practice, but it was fun regardless.

Back to your regularly scheduled trainers:
hilda.png
g.png

and the thrilling sequel:
ugh.png

forgot to mention: I don't think I'd be able to make an Art Shop thread, but if there's ever anything you'd want to see me draw, I'd be more than happy to do so! Requests are good on the art block.
surprising no one but Wallace or Winona or Steven. Totally your call. Anything you draw will be really good.

Wow you're so stinking good!!!!!!!
forgot to mention: I don't think I'd be able to make an Art Shop thread, but if there's ever anything you'd want to see me draw, I'd be more than happy to do so! Requests are good on the art block.
Big shocker, but I'd like to see you draw a Rockruff if you want to :)

Back
Top Bottom