• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Which ones?

• Misty

• Brock

• Tracey

• Gary

• May & Max

• Dawn

• Paul

• Iris

• Cilan

• Trip

• Clemont & Bonnie

• Serena

• Sawyer

• Mallow

• Lana

• Lillie

• Sophocles

• Kiawe

• Hau

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's up, guys. We don't actually know whether or not any of Ash's reserved Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory or in training, including Bulbasaur and Muk, will appear in any of the Journeys episode from the anime. But, we'll find out in the future. Thanks. :)
Well Ash’s alola team is making an appearance.

Now that the Alola episode has aired, I wonder if that scene in the OP will change.

I do think they're going to go back to Alola at some point, but it'll be interesting to see if that scene gets switched out in the interim.
I would go crazy if it was replaced by the Kalos gang or past pokégirls.

Mewtwo is featured in the most recent poster, and seeing as there are only 2 in existence (that we know of), there's a good chance we'll be seeing another reunion. Most likely M001 Mewtwo considering the MSB remake was so recent.

Was glad to see Chuck again mostly because of the Bayleef flashback, but at the same time if some old characters are only going to show up to be minor characters in the stands during battles and have new voice actors then the writers shouldn't even bother.

Not necessarily an indicator of anything, but interesting nonetheless. Iwane has recently been drawing and releasing art of Ash and every friend on Twitter, including May in the ORAS outfit, as well as recent characters like Riolu and Raihan.

Why does May looks so serious?

Maybe it's nothing. For example, Iwane draw the Pokespe characters last year.

As long as he does not draw the freaky arms Pikachu from the BUMP OF CHICKEN video I'm all right.

Why does May looks so serious?

Maybe it's nothing. For example, Iwane draw the Pokespe characters last year.

As long as he does not draw the freaky arms Pikachu from the BUMP OF CHICKEN video I'm all right.

Why did you need to point out those arms. NOW I CAN'T UNSEE IT.

Those drawings are interesting. If you scroll all the way back to August 1, you can see he also drew Gary, but the most interesting drawing pair is Tokio, together with Shiny Celebi, Lucario and Cinderace on August 13.

Last edited:
Why did you need to point out those arms. NOW I CAN'T UNSEE IT.

Hey, I will not to suffer to that alone.

Also I want to punch that smiling Eevee in the face.

About Iwane well he draws what he feels like it. Last month he draw Team Rocket with the DP design.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom