• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Which ones?

• Misty

• Brock

• Tracey

• Gary

• May & Max

• Dawn

• Paul

• Iris

• Cilan

• Trip

• Clemont & Bonnie

• Serena

• Sawyer

• Mallow

• Lana

• Lillie

• Sophocles

• Kiawe

• Hau

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Today's episode had loads of cameos, even some unexpected ones.

On Ash's side, we had Paul, Reggie, all of Ash's Oak lab Pokémon, Professor Oak, Delia, Tracey, the Cerise Laboratory staff, and Chloe.

On Steven's side... Hoo, boy. Starting with notable characters, we saw Tyson, Morrison, Drew, Harley, and Professor Birch. Of the less notable characters, we saw at least Kelly from AG090 and AG091, Vito Winstrate, Jimmy from AG092, Janet from AG013, Kain from AG057, and Katie from the Ever Grande Conference. Yup. We even got cameos from obscure characters of the day.

Last edited:
Now lemme get this straight...

May & Max can't watch Ash battle...but May's rivals and even Hoenn COTDs can appear because of Steven?

Damn, is the situation with Kaori SO bad May can't even get a silent cameo? :cry:

May & Max can't watch Ash battle...but May's rivals and even Hoenn COTDs can appear because of Steven?

Damn, is the situation with Kaori SO bad May can't even get a silent cameo? :cry:
Ash's friends will get their time to watch the battles in later rounds.

I think they're saving May and Max, along with all the major traveling companions, for later.

So with May's rival getting cameos can we expect cameos for Dawn's rival once Ash faces Cynthia? And probably along with Nando, Conway, Barry and maybe Palmer.

So with May's rival getting cameos can we expect cameos for Dawn's rival once Ash faces Cynthia? And probably along with Nando, Conway, Barry and maybe Palmer.
I'd be surprised now if all the DP rivals aren't shown during Cynthia

Yep, and save all the Ash companions for Leon.Cilan not watching Iris' match and no May here makes that obvious.
You gotta wonder, though.......are Ash's companions actually going to Wyndon Stadium to cheer for him (as I hope and pray they are,) or are they just going to get cameos watching from afar, like everyone else has? :unsure:

Today's episode had loads of cameos, even some unexpected ones.

Yesterday, I saw a video from a youtuber in which he claimed that a certain leaker "confirmed" that May and Serena would be watching the battle, that is, that there would be an appearance of the characters.

And while we've had cameos from some notable characters, it's sad that we haven't had any of Ash's sidekicks (Are you alive, May? Do you exist, Max?) and, instead, several insignificant characters that 99% of the fanbase, even Hoenn fans, barely remember.

They will. Don't worry. They can't just show May's rivals like that and then not have her appear.

Unfortunately, they can. There is nothing stopping them.

On the other hand, this "suspicious" youtuber also reported that May's voice actress, KOARI, spoke on the internet thanking the affection and attention she has been receiving from Pokémon fans despite her long absence from the series, which shows the singer's awareness in regarding the discussions about the return or not of the character she lent her voice. And, according to the dubious translation of this already suspicious youtuber, KAORI reported that she is currently working on a big project.

Does anyone know about such statements and about their veracity? Thanks, in advance, for your attention.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they can. There is nothing stopping them.
I mean, you might be right, but if so that would be just downright disrespectful to the AG fans such as myself. (A cameo for May and I guess Max too at the very least.)
On the other hand, this "suspicious" youtuber also reported that May's voice actress, KOARI, spoke on the internet thanking for the affection and attention she has been receiving from Pokémon fans despite her long absence from the series, demonstrated his science regarding the discussions about the return or not of the character May. And, according to the dubious translation of this already suspicious youtuber, KAORI informed that she is, at the moment, working on a big project.

Does anyone know about such statements and about their veracity? Thanks, in advance, for your attention
I also heard about that, from Pokeraf on Twitter I think it was. You don't think KOARI's..........

Last edited:
I also heard about that, from Pokeraf on Twitter I think it was. You don't think KOARI's..........

I don't know, and that's why I'd like to get access to the original post and a translation of it, if possible, as a kindness from some of the wonderful polyglots that inhabit this site. That is, if I'm not asking too much. :sneaky:

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom