• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Which ones?

• Misty

• Brock

• Tracey

• Gary

• May & Max

• Dawn

• Paul

• Iris

• Cilan

• Trip

• Clemont & Bonnie

• Serena

• Sawyer

• Mallow

• Lana

• Lillie

• Sophocles

• Kiawe

• Hau

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.

Well...THOSE are some surprising cameos (even they are referential) :oops:

Now I REALLY want some anime exclusive characters back if they can reference Gary's Cheerleaders of all people. This may be even weirder than Chuck... o_O

Old (1997) and new (2021)

E2TbjcyVcAEML-G

I wonder who will return in the anime next. Maybe May and Max, or Clemont and Bonnie. Far too early for Serena. I think they'll leave her for the end of the companion returns.

May's VA retired for good so she's not returning.

Even if her voice actor retired for good, that doesn't necessarily mean that May can't return. Replacing voice actors doesn't happen that often in Japan, but it's definitely not unheard of either. Granted, I don't think May has the biggest chances to return anyway, even though I'd love to see her again, but I don't think that the voice actor issue is nearly as big of a roadblock as people make it out to be.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom