• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Old Friends

oddkid

Reaction score
This story will be divided into small parts. I hope you enjoy.

Part I: Under The Moonlight

I was in my office in the 27th floor, it was around 7 pm and the sun had already gone. I was working overtime on our new acquired assets, I was so focused on my work, I didn't look at my phone, and all I had in my sight was papers. My glasses slid down my nose a little and caught a flickering light coming from a distance. I adjusted them and fixed my posture, but the lights caught my interest. I looked to my right through the wall, a hard glass wall, and saw it. The stadium. I remembered hearing my coworkers talking about the Masters League today. The final battle.

I open my eyes wide with sudden excitement. Two dragon pokemon high up in the sky above the stadium, launching the deadliest of moves you could imagine, very meticulously. Oh how much training have they done, I thought to myself, beginning to analyze the battle. The two pokemon flew lower and the lights were beginning to fade, until there was only the stadium and it's lights pointing towards the field. A few moments later, the lights start flashing with colors. Large amounts of confetti were all over the stadium. I thought to myself that must be for the winner, but I wonder who.

I quickly organized my desk and turned off my computer. I grabbed my bag and left the building. The streets were almost near packed. People were coming back from the stadium in celebration. I kind of regretted leaving right after the match, but I’m also the one who stayed late to do work until this hour.

I arrived home completely exhausted. I went to bed that night enamored by what I saw tonight. In the quiet of my room, I would turn over to my right side to where the moonlight shines through my window. It was beautiful. It had reminded me of the old days, the memory felt like it was only yesterday when I laid down in my sleeping bag, the campfire is out and my pokemon sleeping next to me under the moonlight.

~end of part I~

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom