• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

Old Mansion Dream World event announced: Event to begin on Sept. 28

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Old Mansion Dream World event announced: Event to begin on Sept. 28

Famitsu magazine has announced the Old Mansion expansion for the Dream World.

Read more on Bulbanews

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
But...Chimecho doesn't have a DW ability, and Spiritomb's sucks!

Always Works
Reaction score
This is gonna be yet another Dream World thing that only stays in Japan, isn't it?

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
But...Chimecho doesn't have a DW ability, and Spiritomb's sucks!
Are they the only two that will be available through this? If so, this is just a waste of time. -_-

Gimme DW Shroomish/Breloom, already!

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Are they the only two that will be available through this? If so, this is just a waste of time. -_-

Gimme DW Shroomish/Breloom, already!
Well, they were the only ones announced. If they are the only ones...the items and stuff better be awesome xD

Considering how it'll most likely focus on Ghost, Psychic and Dark types, I'm hoping for Sneasel.

spiritomb is one of the most annoying pokemon in the games
*shrugs* Not really. Besides, Infiltrator isn't that amazing of an ability. Sure, neither is Pressure, but...

Last edited:

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
spiritomb is one of the most annoying pokemon in the games
Pressure > Infiltrator.

Well, they were the only ones announced. If they are the only ones...the items and stuff better be awesome xD

Considering how it'll most likely focus on Ghost, Psychic and Dark types, I'm hoping for Sneasel.
Prankster Sableye would be a pretty nice addition. I hope it's not filled with Levitators, though, which a lot of Ghost-types are.

消え人
Reaction score
Do you know which others there will be? :3
Not yet, but 'many Psychic and Ghost Pokemon' wouldn't really fit if it was just to describe those two, plus the least a full island area's had has been 4 Pokemon.

Thank you for wrapping this scarf around me.
Reaction score
This is an interesting DW expansion. I hope it has other good DW Pokemon then the ones mentioned. I'll definately have to check it out when it becomes available.

Reaction score
we'll definitkly get DW Litwick here.. just look at the minigame candle putter outer... So I guess we will get That ShadowTrap Chandlure..

消え人
Reaction score
we'll definitkly get DW Litwick here.. just look at the minigame candle putter outer... So I guess we will get That ShadowTrap Chandlure..
They can't put 5th Gen Pokemon in the Dream World, so we definitely won't.

Reaction score
It's possible, but BW themselves can't be fixed. So until that time, no Litwick from the Dream World... :/
dman... I wanted Shadow Trap Chandlure... if you think of it GF must really like cChandy and Breloom.. they get arguabily the best abilities in the game (Poison Heal and Technicion for Breeloom and Flash Fire and Shadow Trap for Chandlure)

The Ghost
Reaction score
Hooray, a new DW expansion which probably won't recieve an international release -_-