• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Old Mansion Dream World event announced: Event to begin on Sept. 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray, a new DW expansion which probably won't recieve an international release -_-

We might get it eventually... it'snot fair that we don't get it.. so we might get it and the Cafe by next year... I really want a moody Smeargle...

I've been waiting for an international release of the other Dream World areas. If you go to any Japanese person's home, you'll see their promotional furniture. (I've also stumbled across a Treecko in a Dream Ball.) The distinction between users from different countries is seamless, so it wouldn't make sense to give tons of extra options to Japanese users while everyone else can see what they have but not have the opportunity to get.

(Time to scour share shelves for new items!)

Why Chimecho? Not only does it not have a Hidden Ability, but unlike Castform, Chimecho is readily available in-game! Go through the Abundant Shrine, you'll find enough of them to get the most die-hard Chimecho fan set for life.

Not to mention that Infiltrator is just not good on Spiritomb, not when it can have Pressure.

That said, I'm hoping this gives us access to Abra and Ditto.

Why Chimecho? Not only does it not have a Hidden Ability, but unlike Castform, Chimecho is readily available in-game! Go through the Abundant Shrine, you'll find enough of them to get the most die-hard Chimecho fan set for life.

Not to mention that Infiltrator is just not good on Spiritomb, not when it can have Pressure.

That said, I'm hoping this gives us access to Abra and Ditto.

yeah Eccentric Ditto is way overpowered... what is Abra's Hidden ability? and hey at least it wil be easy to get Chimecho though

Prankster Sableye + Magic Guard Abra would be two of the most amazing things they could put in this expansion...

... but, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

hm... he should be able to abuse life orb.. he'll be a nightmare... 30% boasted Psychic with his massive S.Attack and no recoil yikes

what is Abra's Hidden ability?
Magic Guard. Picture an Alakazam with a Life Orb, not taking any recoil from the orb. Or Sandstorm or Hail damage. Or Poison damage. Or Leech Seed damage. Or Spikes or Stealth Rock damage. You get the picture.

and hey at least it wil be easy to get Chimecho though
It already is. At a 30% encounter rate, they have the highest appearance rate out of everything else in the grass (not shaking grass) in Abundant Shrine.

Magic Guard. Picture an Alakazam with a Life Orb, not taking any recoil from the orb. Or Sandstorm or Hail damage. Or Poison damage. Or Leech Seed damage. Or Spikes or Stealth Rock damage. You get the picture.

It already is. At a 30% encounter rate, they have the highest appearance rate out of everything else in the grass (not shaking grass) in Abundant Shrine.

Oh then he's pointless... whats with GF giving unerve toso many pokemon? it's so useless

Oh then he's pointless... whats with GF giving unerve toso many pokemon? it's so useless

I know, right? All it does is stop opponents from eating berries. Now, if it stopped opponents from eating, period (we're talking Leftovers, non-held edible medicines, usage of Stockpile and Swallow)...

I know, right? All it does is stop opponents from eating berries. Now, if it stopped opponents from eating, period (we're talking Leftovers, non-held edible medicines, usage of Stockpile and Swallow)...

yeah.. who in their right mind would want an Unnerve Mewtwo over Pressure? plus Joltik having t makes no sense... it's to damn cute to be scary what does it do look so adorable you get sick looking at it?

Why didn't mewtwo get magic Guard (though he'd be so broken)

To sum up the Pokémon confirmed now:
- Misdreavus (No DW Ability)
- Houndour (Unnerve)
- Wobbuffet (Telepathy)
- Duskull (No DW Ability)
- Chimecho (No DW Ability)
- Spiritomb (Infiltrator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom