• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Old Mansion Dream World event announced: Event to begin on Sept. 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Old Mansion Dream World event announced: Event to begin on Sept. 28

Famitsu magazine has announced the Old Mansion expansion for the Dream World.

Read more on Bulbanews

But...Chimecho doesn't have a DW ability, and Spiritomb's sucks!

This is gonna be yet another Dream World thing that only stays in Japan, isn't it?

But...Chimecho doesn't have a DW ability, and Spiritomb's sucks!

Are they the only two that will be available through this? If so, this is just a waste of time. -_-

Gimme DW Shroomish/Breloom, already!

Are they the only two that will be available through this? If so, this is just a waste of time. -_-

Gimme DW Shroomish/Breloom, already!
Well, they were the only ones announced. If they are the only ones...the items and stuff better be awesome xD

Considering how it'll most likely focus on Ghost, Psychic and Dark types, I'm hoping for Sneasel.

spiritomb is one of the most annoying pokemon in the games
*shrugs* Not really. Besides, Infiltrator isn't that amazing of an ability. Sure, neither is Pressure, but...

Last edited:
spiritomb is one of the most annoying pokemon in the games

Pressure > Infiltrator.

Well, they were the only ones announced. If they are the only ones...the items and stuff better be awesome xD

Considering how it'll most likely focus on Ghost, Psychic and Dark types, I'm hoping for Sneasel.

Prankster Sableye would be a pretty nice addition. I hope it's not filled with Levitators, though, which a lot of Ghost-types are.

Do you know which others there will be? :3
Not yet, but 'many Psychic and Ghost Pokemon' wouldn't really fit if it was just to describe those two, plus the least a full island area's had has been 4 Pokemon.

we'll definitkly get DW Litwick here.. just look at the minigame candle putter outer... So I guess we will get That ShadowTrap Chandlure..

we'll definitkly get DW Litwick here.. just look at the minigame candle putter outer... So I guess we will get That ShadowTrap Chandlure..
They can't put 5th Gen Pokemon in the Dream World, so we definitely won't.

It's possible, but BW themselves can't be fixed. So until that time, no Litwick from the Dream World... :/

dman... I wanted Shadow Trap Chandlure... if you think of it GF must really like cChandy and Breloom.. they get arguabily the best abilities in the game (Poison Heal and Technicion for Breeloom and Flash Fire and Shadow Trap for Chandlure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom