• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Old sprites and art?

Zeta

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Regarding the recent interest in old Pokemon art and sprites, does anyone have a collection of previous art and sprites? I was thinking we could add them to the PokeDex pages under an "Other Images" heading or something.

There was plans for a sprites section last time I edited on Bulbapedia. Did that get forgotten again?

I can't help with the old sprites any more, since I only have what I originally uploaded to Pokecharms 2 years ago following a computer crash and those were never uploaded, but I can help with the old Sugimori art.

(Edit - that's the coolest file size ever)

The old sprites can be found anywhere really, and if need be, we can even make our own rips. Maybe I'll go find sheets for older games....later.

Haha Oak, that's awesome.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom