• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [GOLD]While in battle fainted opponent never ask to change Pokémon

Star>Options>Change set to swap/change.
EDIT: Ninja'd \:l

Go to Options on the Start menu. There should be an option saying Battle Style. There are two: Set and some other option. If you click the opposite one of what you have currently, it should fix the problem.

Oh aha, I will look if it will work, let's search for a guy to fight :p

Use Simple Questions/Answers for this type of thing in the future.

Re: Why was Courtney left out of Emerald?

I always thought Tabitha was girl until a few months ago.

BUT! That is horribly off-topic. I didn't ever get Emerald. Which is a bad thing, since I always lost to Courtney. Never lost to Tabitha, though. Wich is wierd, since admins are like clones of each other, at least Pokemon-wise. In my eyes atleast.

Honestly, I wished they made her responsible for Castform but w/e haha. can't have it all I guess.

I do find it odd that Shelly was included twice.

I honestly didn't know who she was until now.

I thought it was weird that aqua had 2 admins while magma had only 1, that somewhat explains it.

There 3 Aqua Admin battles and 3 Magma Admin Battles.

Out of the 3 Aqua ones, 2 were against Shelly and 1 was against Matt.

Out of the 3 Magma ones, all 3 were against Tabitha.

What's funny is despite me not having played Ruby, I know her more than I know Matt.

Wait, Tabitha's not a girl? There goes my Gen III memories down the drain. This is why we need remakes. Fix stupid mistakes made, etc.

honestly, i don't see much discussion coming out of this. the actual answer is that they just didn't add her. no sinister reason.

Re: Simple Questions (Merged with Pokemon Master List)

This is about an accesory, but I'm pretty sure it goes here anyway since its related to Pokemon Stadium.

I just bought a Transfer Pak for my N64, and when I use it in Stadium it doesn't work.k

I get errors such as "The Transfer Pak is not set properly".

Everything is correct though. The Pak is firmly in place and the cart is correct. I blowed and cleaned on the slots but to no success.

I got it working twice, but then the error came back. How do I fix it?

This is about an accesory, but I'm pretty sure it goes here anyway since its related to Pokemon Stadium.

I just bought a Transfer Pak for my N64, and when I use it in Stadium it doesn't work.k

I get errors such as "The Transfer Pak is not set properly".

Everything is correct though. The Pak is firmly in place and the cart is correct. I blowed and cleaned on the slots but to no success.

I got it working twice, but then the error came back. How do I fix it?

These problems often happen with my Transfer Paks. The problems all result from age... I don't really think there's anything you could really do, other than try again and hope it works. If it doesn't, I'd suggest you either get a refund, or send it back for a replacement.

So it's due to its age?

Darn it. I should have bought a brand new one but I didn't have $26 on me..

I'll try again tomorrow morning. But you're sure I can't do anything? Maybe I should try cleaning the inside of the Transfer Pak.

I'm playing Leaf Green. I usually don't really play with the Zubat family but I am this time. He's currently a Golbat but he's not evolving into Crobat. He keeps starting the evolution and then I get a "...?" and then nothing. How do you get Crobat in game?

I'm playing Leaf Green. I usually don't really play with the Zubat family but I am this time. He's currently a Golbat but he's not evolving into Crobat. He keeps starting the evolution and then I get a "...?" and then nothing. How do you get Crobat in game?

You have to get the national dex first. The same goes for Blissey.

Thanks. I was so hoping I could stop looking at Golbat. I've only just finished the 4th badge. I've got a long way to go.

I'll try again tomorrow morning. But you're sure I can't do anything? Maybe I should try cleaning the inside of the Transfer Pak.

You can try cleaning the inside, but chances are that won't fix it. I do recommend trying it again at least a few more times... But don't expect anything.

You can try cleaning the inside, but chances are that won't fix it. I do recommend trying it again at least a few more times... But don't expect anything.

I put it to my AC and it's working now. Mm. That trick works wonders.

Yellow related question

Found my old Yellow/SPE game in my messy room not long ago. I tried cleaning it with a hand cloth and put it in my GBC, nothing happen after The Game Boy screen. I tried blowing it, which works for Red, but still nothing. The batteries on my GBC are fine, so it's Yellow. Should I try cleaning it with water or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom