• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Contest Omastar vs. Kabutops Vs. Aerodactyl

Aerodactyl, Kabutops, or Omastar?

• Aerodactyl

Votes: 31 49.2%
  • Kabutops

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Omastar

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score
VS.
VS.

Living Fossils of Kanto

Which one will come out on top? Who do you like the best? BlahBlahBlah...-more questions here-, just who do you like over all, design wise or battle wise?

#1 Manaphy FanGirl
Reaction score
Battle of the prehistoric Pokemon LOL
Anyway, I voted for Aerodactyl.

Reaction score
Aerodactyl is awesome
But Kabutops or Omastar would beat it
So Kabutops wins on awesomeness between the two of them

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Going with Kabutops. Not only because of the design, but because his STAB moves have the advantage over Aero.

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
Somehow, I chose Omastar, because I was just following my gut feeling.

Anyway, at least they have admirable characteristics. Omastar is a great Special Attack and can place Spikes for the opponents, Kabutops is a great physical attacker and can use his awesome Aqua Jet when needed, and Aerodactyl is very fast and can taunt his foes into not setting up.

The Creeping Darkness
Reaction score
I voted Omastar, mainly on looks. Never been a big fan of Kabutops's looks, and Aerodactyl looks good, but I like Omastar more ;p

The People's Champion
Reaction score
I voted Kabutops. Out of the three, Aero is the coolest, but Kabutops isnt far behind. Kabutops would also pwn Aerodactyl with Waterfall or something.

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
I never really liked those fossils so my vote goes to Aerodactyl for nice design and unique typing. <.<

Man, Myth, Legend
Reaction score
I love all three! But Aerodactyl gets my vote.

Writer
Reaction score
Kabutops is my favorite Pokemon (tied with Mew)! So you can imagine which I would choose. Those scythes, that sleek design, and the most awesome of potential move sets! An all-around fantastic Pokemon!

Gym Apprentice
Reaction score
Kabutops has been the most useful to me in-game of the three. Besides, it's got flippin' SCYTHES FOR ARMS. How is that not awesome?

literal shrubbery
Reaction score
Aerodactyl. I use it more than the other two and I like it's design.