• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Omastar vs. Kabutops Vs. Aerodactyl

Outcast

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score
pokemon_soul_silver_conceptart_jL7KG_thumb.png
VS.
170px-Kabutops.png
VS.
142.png

Living Fossils of Kanto

Which one will come out on top? Who do you like the best? BlahBlahBlah...-more questions here-, just who do you like over all, design wise or battle wise?

Battle of the prehistoric Pokemon LOL
Anyway, I voted for Aerodactyl.

Aerodactyl is awesome
But Kabutops or Omastar would beat it
So Kabutops wins on awesomeness between the two of them

Going with Kabutops. Not only because of the design, but because his STAB moves have the advantage over Aero.

Somehow, I chose Omastar, because I was just following my gut feeling.

Anyway, at least they have admirable characteristics. Omastar is a great Special Attack and can place Spikes for the opponents, Kabutops is a great physical attacker and can use his awesome Aqua Jet when needed, and Aerodactyl is very fast and can taunt his foes into not setting up.

I voted Omastar, mainly on looks. Never been a big fan of Kabutops's looks, and Aerodactyl looks good, but I like Omastar more ;p

I voted Kabutops. Out of the three, Aero is the coolest, but Kabutops isnt far behind. Kabutops would also pwn Aerodactyl with Waterfall or something.

I never really liked those fossils so my vote goes to Aerodactyl for nice design and unique typing. <.<

Kabutops is my favorite Pokemon (tied with Mew)! So you can imagine which I would choose. Those scythes, that sleek design, and the most awesome of potential move sets! An all-around fantastic Pokemon!

Kabutops has been the most useful to me in-game of the three. Besides, it's got flippin' SCYTHES FOR ARMS. How is that not awesome?

Aerodactyl. I use it more than the other two and I like it's design.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom