• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Omastar VS Kabutops

FatKidLovesCoke

Reaction score
omastarandkabutopsbyrub.jpg

Better Design: Kabutops
Who Would Win: Kabutops
Better Moveset: I DONT CARE
Final Decision: Kabutops

Kabutops. IT HAS BLADES ON ITS FRIGGIN' ARM! And besides, Omastar is just disturbing.

Kabutops.IT HAS SWORDS FOR ARMS.AND A ABILITY CALLED BATTLE ARMOR.

Kabutops. No contest.

Now, if it was Omanyte vs Kabuto, the story would be very different for me.

Better design: Kabutops (blade arms are epic)

Who would win: Kabutops (even though its Grass moves and Special Attack are mediocre, it can cause serious damage to Omastar with Absorb/Mega Drain/Giga Draiin)

Better moveset: Kabutops (its physical movepool is pretty good)

Final: Kabutops

Definitely Kabutops. Nice attack stat and typing.

Kabutops! It used to scare me as a child...
But it beats Omastar simply coz it can Giga Drain it to death...and SWORD ARMS!

Kabutops for the better evolution design and a more diverse movepool. I'm also a sucker for monsters with sythes for hands.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom