• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion

HOENN CONFIRMED!!!

[video=youtube;ywGSON9tNq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0#t=13[/video]

Last edited:

Oh my god its happening!

I'm more hyperactive than a kid on a sugar rush.

I'm in school and I literally jumped in the air of excitement. Hell yess!!

I thought my liking for Pokémon was dying, but fuck me if I am not excited. XD Screw the Wii U, I am buying a 3DS again.

Edit: Wait, are those Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre on the boxes?

This is just going to be amazing. Day one purchase for me. In fact I'm going to pre-order it. I might even buy both.

HOENN CONFIRMED! I was so out of Pokemon, I didn't even bother to get Pokemon Box after I beat Y and I never bothered to even open my X version. But now?! Holy damn, I'm so back into this! Ruby was my first game and for the longest time Emerald was my favorite game, so you can bet I'm so excited! I think my favorite phrase for the next six months is gonna be "HOENN CONFIRMED!"

When I first saw the Tweet I was like "What the Fuck?"

Made my day a million times better.

I was right then. They will be showing these off at E3 this year.

Well that shocked me big time. Certainly didn't expect an RS remake until 2015/16 at the earliest... But the thought that I'll be playing this before the end of the year is amazing.
I'm not sure about that. In the entire history of Pokemon they've never showed off a main series Pokemon game at E3. Most recently they had the chance to show off B2W2 and XY there but they didn't.

Unlikely. Maybe a short new Trailer. Pokemon almost never gets anything at E3. X/Y was really the first time.

Explore a dramatic new world????

The games are 10 years old. They look different. "Dramatic new world" is really just bullshit.

I'm sure they'll show these off at E3. They showed off X and Y last year. Nintendo hasn't got much to show off this year.

The games are 10 years old. They look different. "Dramatic new world" is really just bullshit.

I hope you're right. It would be a major letdown if Hoenn is not a main region in those games.

Groudon and Kyogre are facing the same way on the new box arts that they did in the originals. I don't think the art is of their Mega form.

Probably time we get a new thread?

lksdsnlaspdasdj[laskd

I'm so excited. I'm seriously going to cry.

Ok, I'm so buying a 3DS now. AHHHHHHHHHHH x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom