• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

Fawful2003

Reaction score
Which of the Amazing new games is better, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? I have both and LOVE THEM! Let me know:):)

i got Omega Ruby cos Ruby was the first Pokemon game i ever played.

I got Alpha Sapphire since it overall has my fav legendaries and team aqua is more fun to play with than team magma. Though I'm gonna have to ask around for that adaptability Skrelp as a result.

Alpha Sapphire, because Sapphire was my very first Pokemon game.

Alpha Sapphire was definitely the better game. Archie and Team Aqua work better as the primary villains. Not to mention the Kyogre cutscene in the Cave of Origin looks much better than Groudon's. Maxie works much better as the secondary villain. His speech at the end of Alpha Sapphire at the Battle Resort is nothing short of terrific. From what I saw in Omega Ruby videos, Archie's speech isn't as good.

I think that Team Magma has a better villainous organisation compared to Team Aqua, Maxie has grunts with discipline and they behave more like an army. Therefore, To me, Omega Ruby has a better antagonistic team and thats why I like Omega Ruby better.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom