• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omertashipping discussion? Anyone?

Itsuki

BURN ALL THE THINGS
Reaction score
Also known as Chili x Cress. This ship is seriously my kryptonite right now, and I was wondering if there was anyone else who, uh. Didn't hate the idea. Or even love it.

I mean, now that Cilan is gone, they only have each other around. And instead of relying on two other brothers, they both have to rely on only each other now. So now that Cilan is on his journey, they'll have to become closer to each other, regardless of what the nature of that relationship is.

Oh and there's that whole 'fire and water' clashing-types thing that people seem to kinda like too.

i hope i'm not breaking any rules, i did read them. ;~;

*brofist* Awwwww yeaaaaah. Seriously though! It's like. Cilan just up and left 'em behind. Didn't ask if it was okay, just kinda went LOL I'M LEAVING BYE and they were like okay.jpg

They have to at least bond over losing their third wheel. D:

The sheer tenacity of the fandom has warmed me up to Omerta considerably. *still kinda likes Marsilea more in the gameverse* And yeah, in the anime it makes sense, seeing as they're alone until Dent stops gallivanting around Isshu.

Heck, I think the people who dislike this ship on the twincest-factor alone make me want to ship it more. *knows that she ships things that are far more controversial than twincest*

And if the fandom at large is right about them being the Dark Trinity, then somehow it just makes me like it anime-wise more. Somehow. The dark undertones it would bring just push all of my buttons I guess.

Actually, I'm down with it. It's fictional, so I don't see why people get all in a fizzy over them being brothers.

But yeah, I think people disliking the twincest factor is also making me warm up to it even more. I ship things worse too, lol :p

Man, if people knew the other kinds of things I shipped, Omertashipping would look 'tame' by comparison. It's fictional. And shipping tastes aren't necessarily real life tastes :/

Yes! The whole Shadow Triad possibility kinda makes it better somehow.

I hope Cilan talks to his brothers over the videophone sometime soon. I'm sure he misses them, and getting more screentime means maybe we could get some sort of 'hints'. |D

Oh, that much I know! :D I have a lot of it from there already. It's a great place to find some, shame there's so little, though.

Yep I am. Knew your name sounded familiar, hehe~
I just had a random idea to do a 100-theme challenge for Omerta. But I have no way of scanning my stuff now that I have moved. D:

Yeah, guys. ;; While I appreciate you guys bumping the topic, DA is probably best for DA discussion. ^^ Sorry. But! We can talk about some Omertashipping here! :>

You guys think maybe we'll see how things are going with them anytime soon? Like maybe Cilan calling home to check on how things are going?

Yeah, we're gonna get an episode about Chili soon! :D I'm so psyched. I hope he mentions Cress somehow. A lot of Shizarushipping is gonna come from this, I bet, but hopefully Chili says something about Cress that gives us some Omerta hints as well!

I'm hoping there'll at least be SOME scene showing when Chili left, to that effect. and then Cress was left at home to make sock puppets of his brothers and cry

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom