• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omertashipping discussion? Anyone?

I can just imagine a pouty Cress with his arms folded to his chest, sitting on Chili.

Possibly a lapdance if he doesn't talk about his feelings as well.

Cress would be the best at lapdances and you know it

Awwww, pouty Cresssssss. With that face, he could get anything he wanted. ....anything. |D

Now, I honestly desire if there was BW specials after BW, as to have lots of Cress and Chili shoved in, as Dento would be at home. Basically, there should be specials as they'd have the brothers, increasing the chance of Omertashipping onscreen.

So, I devote this topic:

If there was a BW special, what sort of Omertashipping would go on in it, if any?

Basically, the first thing I thought of was Chili and Cress getting into arguments and Cilan having to break it up. Because I bet he had to all the time when he was there. And then Cilan's all 'Seriously you two, I've just about had it, why don't you try working out your own problems for once so you can help yourselves!' and then they'd have to actually TALK to each other and work out their differences. ....and who knows what could happen then~ |D

And now I am picturing this:

Cilan: Did you work everything out- WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Cress: *on top of Chili* ......working out our problems.
Chili: ....I think it's going pretty good.
Cilan: FJGKHDRXJGKDTJXMFLBKJDRMFCG

Cilan: The Customers-
Chili: ... Will be overjoyed.

He can't argue with that logic. |D Except... the possibility of this?

Pretty sure it wouldn't happen like that in the actual show, but. At the least, maybe Chili and Cress having to work out their differences? :D I mean, clearly a certain redheaded bratface can't seem to NOT fight with people so uh. Yeaaaah. |D

Take as long as you need! Who are we to rush anything? :> These things take time. We look forward to it though!

Edit: FJSDLGSDGKSLDKG OKAY SO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-EhH6DvjfM Listen to that song right there. And think of it in the context of BW58 or whatever ep number the Chili episode was.

And think of it in Cress's point of view.

And don't cry. dontbeme

Last edited:
Chill, Kurayami. Trust me, if I rushed you, I'd be a hypocrite (not that I already am...).

Oh, Itsuki, that was a very sweet song indeed. I can just see Cress waltzing and making tea for Chili to it, and then hugging him as he brings over the cup of fresh brewed tea.
It would be lovely to have someone like that in one's life...

I wish I had someone like that in my life :< But the one I love is so far away, in Australia.

It must have been really hard on poor Cress when Chili left, being away from him for that long. D: It's hard for me, it must have been pretty bad for him too, especially when he was unintentionally the reason. D:

Although, as a philophobic, I probably wouldn't enjoy it (Yes, I'm a philophobic shipper, eccentric).

Yeah, Cress must've felt hopeless for quite some time... he'll probably kill Chili before hugging him when he gets back. It's the appropriate response, imo.

I'm picturing a reaction along the lines of

Cress: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK THAT WAS SO STUPID WHY WOULD YOU JUST RUN OFF LIKE THAT WHATS THE MATTER DID I HURT YOUR POOR LITTLE PRIDE BY TELLING YOU THAT WHAT YOU WERE DOING WASN'T WORKING I WAS ALL ALONE HERE AND I HAD TO RUN THE GYM AND THE RESTAURANT ALL BY MYSELF DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU DO I HAD TO DO ALL THE WORK AND DEAL WITH ALL THE CHALLENGERS AND THE FANGIRLS AND THE CUSTOMERS AND YOU ARE SO SELFISH AND STUPID HOW DOES ANYONE PUT UP WITH YOU
Chili: .....you missed me. didn't you. |3
Cress: ........more than anything. Get over here so I can hug the hell out of you.

Pretty much, Itsuki. They're bros, after all.

Okay, I'll just shuffle alone to the corner of people who did not cry, then...

I am also in the process of attempting an Omerta fic. :> About Cress all alone in the gym. :<

I really just need to constantly work on Omerta things. We need more. ;; Especially fics, we lack those realbad. :<

I was going to do an Omertashipping fanfiction on Cress teaching Chili how to swim, but I've a few a fanfictions that I want to finish, for once.

So, my condolenses for that. I will do it someday.

Awwwwwwwwwww.

....could always throw in some omerta in your other fics! 8D *SHOT*

so I wrote some shit, but I think it's too short to post in the writing section. SO I'LL PUT IT HERE. Some Omerta for ya.

“Ha! Second place! Eat that, Cress!”

“What?! What, I was in second! Were you the one who threw that red shell?!”

Chili grinned. “And snuck riiiiight by you when you were in front of the finish line? Maaaaybe.”

Cress threw down the wheel in frustration. “That’s the second time today!” He said with a pout. “And you keep bumping me into walls when we’re racing too, don’t think I haven’t noticed, you little sneak!”

Spinning the wheel on one finger, Chili gave him a mischievous grin. “Yeah, well. Somehow I manage to catch up to you. It’s cause I use the bikes, I think. Or maybe I just have taaaaaalent.” That last word was drawn out so long that Cress thought he’d have to slap his brother across the face to get him to stop.

“Honestly, these games are more about luck.” The blue-haired brother replied, folding his arms. “The items are what win it for you anyway and that’s not how it should go! A game should take skill, not an item roulette!”

“Awww, Cress. Are you mad?” Another shit-eating grin from Chili. Cress grumbled.

“I’m not mad, it’s just not fair.”

“Sure it is! Besides, who came in third on Grumble Volcano when I was in eighth, huh? Come on. Chill out. You know, maybe you should stop riding karts.”

Cress growled. “What, and use the bikes? I can’t use the bikes, I don’t know the controls for them and-“

With a sly smirk, Chili grabbed his brother by the hips and pulled him close, whispering devilishly into his ear.

“I meant maybe you should stop riding karts…..and start riding me.” He purred, giving Cress’s ear a nibble.

The blush that spread across Cress’s face was the only answer Chili needed.

It's a nice little short piece; I quite adore the casual bromance, as they play Mario Kart.
The ending... well, it appeals to some sorts.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom