• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Omertashipping discussion? Anyone?

BURN ALL THE THINGS
Reaction score
Cress wouldn't even react much I don't think. He'd just facepalm and continue what he was doing, because it's Chili and he DOES stuff like that 8U Or he'd tell him to get back to work and stop wasting time.

Oh man, Chili would be the stereotypical husband-y figure there. Just like. Holding his bags for him and whining that it's taking too long and waiting outside the dressing room while Cress tries on ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

But Cress might feel bad for him after and buy him a pretzel.

Reaction score
So, I recently saw this show called Dick Figures and I compared Chili and Cress with the main characters Red and Blue, and man did it match up perfectly!

Red= Chili
Blue=Cress

So I imagined them in those spots and well, I started laughing real hard. XD

Also, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Johto Mightiest Medalist
Reaction score
I have to say, for the record, and don't yell at me...That I support this shipping 110%, I don't care if they're brothers!
ChilixCress lover...God...Why isn't THAT my name on here?!

Reaction score
Um....... Hi ........ OMIGOSHES THIS IS MY OTP HI DER EVERYONE!!!!!!
Hooray for random prompts.

How would Cress react if Chili asked him to wear a maid dress?

Should I put a prompt on my first post or......

Last edited: