• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omertashipping discussion? Anyone?

Whoa, it's been a while since I've posted in this thread... >.< I still like Omertashipping though! Oh, and welcome to this thread pokemypoke!

Cilan returns. Do Cress and Chili tell them about their newfound love and their 'adventures,' wait for him to connect the dots, or deny everything?

I think they'd try to deny it, but then Cilan figures something is up and Cress eventually tells him.

Welcome welcome! I thought for sure this thread would fall to the second page and die but nope! >:D Gonna keep it going! Omertashipping shall never die!

Eehee. Thank you! |> Based on real events but not really. I RP Chili, and my Cress was Karting with me. So we thought up that idea, and I wrote it :>

As for when Cilan comes back.....

I think they'd let Cilan figure it out for himself. It wouldn't take him long I don't think, once he realizes how long Cress is taking to help Chili in the kitchen and why Cress has a big mark on his neck. |D

Welcome to the thread Pokemypoke! I'm glad to see this thread is thriving again.

Cilan returns. Do Cress and Chili tell them about their newfound love and their 'adventures,' wait for him to connect the dots, or deny everything?

I think they'd actually tell him, but Dento would interrupt, explaining that he already knows. |D

PFFFFFF yeah, that's likely too X3

"Hey Cilan, um.... this is hard to say but... oh man.." "Let me guess, in my absence you've grown closer to each other and there was an accidental brushing of hands in the kitchen, followed by an accidental shocked look in each others' eyes, then your faces slooowly got closer to each other until your lips accidentally touched and you kissed, and you realized you had both fallen in love with each other but you were hesitant to tell me because I'm your brother too and you thought I wouldn't approve?" "........................actually, yes....o___o;;" ".......I've known for YEARS that was probably going to happen sometime, you two really need to get on the ball."

Okay, I suppose time to roll the ball with a new topic...

How do you think Chili and Cress would perform together in a Tag battle?

I'll answer this in a while.

Hey guys! So you know, this weekend is the dub of the Chili episode! Quite a bit of Omerta in this episode, I'd suggest watching it!

I've seen the Japanese episode, and it was adorable, so I can't wait to see how they speak to each other in the dub! <3 I'm excited!

I just saw it today, and wow, the dub did a commendable job indeed. It was great all round.
My favourite Omerta bit, though, has to be when Cress requests, "You will look after our brother, won't you, Cilan?" with a slight quiver in his voice. That was really cute.

The part that got me was when Chili ran off, the way Cress said his name. ;; It broke my heart. He sounded so upset! D: The tone in his voice was perfect.

If anyone doesn't realize that they have a beautiful relationship with each other, romantic or not, they're watching the show wrong. ;~;

That's true- this episode established a special bond between siblings, and you don't see that too often.

Also, I found it pleasant that Dento knew who to call, when Chili ran out. True, Cress saw Chili the most recently that Dento knew of, but still. It was a pleasant touch.

It did make me happy. <3 Cause let's face it, getting information from Chili at that point prooobably wouldn't have worked. Cilan knew that now, the only person who would know much of anything about Chili is the only brother he has left and the only one who's got his back at present. Cress. <3

I'm glad that everyone has come back to this thread.:)

Well,Mother's Day is near and remember that topic with Cilan as baby?Lets say he's adopted now by Chili and Cress.XD

How would Chili and lil' Cilan prepare Mother's Day for Cress?

(blame mah friend who gave me this idea.)

Chili would probably let Cress take the day off, and maybe make him breakfast and lunch and dinner. |D Little!Cilan would probably pick him some pretty flowers! :D

Master-Charizard, you're back! :ksmile: It seemed like you were gone for a while(You were, right?).

Hmm... Maybe Chili would cook something for him that would probably be too burnt(for some reason I think Chili would be a bad cook) or something and awkwardly give it to Cress. Cress would appreciate it anyway though. XD Little Cilan could make him something for dessert.

Chili would certainly cook, I believe. I think he'd attempt to keep the house neat and tidy, but he winds up causing havoc in that deptmartment and Young!Dento would help him fix it. They'd bring up breakfast together for Cress, as a traditional aspect of Mother's day (though, I've never done it myself...). They perform other tasks too to save Cress from doing them.

Yay for getting the topic back into the swing of things! :>

Haha, yeah. <3 I can just see Chili attempting to use the vacuum cleaner and somehow breaking it because he's Chili. Like he sucks up something that blocks the suction and something blows out and fills the room with a burnt rubber smell. not like i'd know how that is or anything.

"Cress, I made you a sandwich! :D" "....what's that smell....?" "*shuts the door* CRESS I MADE YOU A SANDWICH :D :D :D" "......"

Lol.
I'm just going answer my topic.

I could see Chili washing the dishes and accidentally cutting himself.
Then Little!Cilan would go upstairs and get him a bandage.
Then Cress would come down stairs and see blood on the plates and say,"What happened here?"
Then lil' Cilan would say,"Daddy cut himself!"
Cress would then tell Chili thank you at least.

If they're actually in a relationship at the time, I can see Cress reluctantly putting a bandage on it, kissing it better and telling him not to be so clumsy. And laughing when Chili inevitably gets mad. |>

He would be such a bad father, holy crap. |D;; he'd like. stuff his face with donuts and watch TV while little Cilan was busy in the kitchen pulling everything out of the floor-level cabinets. and be like YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO CAUSE TROUBLE HOW DO KIDS WORK

Cress would be pissed at Chili for not taking care of Cilan and then give him a lecture on how to take of kids.
Lol,I would love to see that.XD

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom