• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omertashipping discussion? Anyone?

Me too. |D Pretty sure they could never adopt children between Chili's incompetence and Cress's dealing with EVERYTHING under the sun because of previously mentioned incompetence.

That and it's probably illegal for them to get married in Unova, let alone adopt kids. Oops.

Lol true.

That would suck for them...

Heh,my friend from England(who now lives in California with me)told me,"How did Chili and Cress take care of Cilan when he was transformed as a baby?"
I was like,"......."
I didn't even draw or write the story yet,lol.

Yeah, I don't trust Chili's faternal skills either. I can imagine Cress requesting him to mind the baby, while Chili is cooking. So, Chili simply decides to stick him in a gigantic pot of soup until he finishes. However, he'd probably forget that he did that. |D
So, I don't see them as winding out to be a real traditional family sort of shipping.

Maybe once they got older, if Chili gets any more mature. Though I can't see him being very tolerant of children to begin with. Maybe he'll tolerate them a little for Cress's sake, but other than that, kids don't seem to be a likely fixture of their relationship at all |D;;

You guys are probably telling the truth,but if they were that kind of traditional family sort of ship,it would be cool and cute.

Ok.I'm going to let this topic out.
How would Cress and Lilttle!Cilan prepare Father's Day for Chili?

Plus I won't be on here on that day...lol.
That's why I put it up...(probably a bit too early.-3-)

Cress would probably get all self-righteous-bitch about it and not get him anything at first because 'what the hell do you do all day'

And then he'd feel guilty about it. And get something really nice for Chili. Because Chili could be out working for his dream, but he's not, he's here with him.

And he'd be all 'here, i got you something, whatever' because he's Cress, and then Chili would hug him and that whole facade would just drop.

Lol,Itsuki.

Hmmmm,I think that Cress would buy Chili a new suit or something.
Cilan would probably make him a card and give him a hug.-v-

Speaking of hugs, I bet Chili would be really warm to hug, and I bet Cress would take advantage of that often. :D Cress is kinda skinny, so I keep thinking he probably gets cold easily. This could be easily remedied by a certain fiiiine brother of his. :>

Sup!
Sorry that I've been inactive...work and sickness.X(

Now anyways, a topic!

Chili and Cress are going to Disneyland. What are they going to do there?

Wow! Time to revive things, I suppose.
I'll answer the topic that's been hanging there for two months first...

Chili and Cress are going to Disneyland. What are they going to do there?

Well, Chili would be quite impatient and just have to try out all the dangerous rollercoasters first. Cress would pretend that he's disgusted that his brother still acts like a little excitable boy, however deep down, he finds it really cute. I think Cress would be conferring with the Map to check what to do next. He seems the type to.

Now, for my topic, before I forget it. Apologies if someone posted this before...

What little things would Chili/Cress do for one another to show they care?

As brothers, and romantically.

Cress could probably take over a couple of Chili's duties if he feels Chili is overwhelmed or even just needs a little break. I'm not sure Chili would do the same in return since he IS pretty lazy it seems, but.

Chili could probably make food for Cress if he notices Cress overworking himself. Which he will, and he does overwork himself. He ran everything without Chili OR Cilan, after all.

Cress could probably take over a couple of Chili's duties if he feels Chili is overwhelmed or even just needs a little break. I'm not sure Chili would do the same in return since he IS pretty lazy it seems, but.

Chili could probably make food for Cress if he notices Cress overworking himself. Which he will, and he does overwork himself. He ran everything without Chili OR Cilan, after all.

Yeah, I wonder what Cress's "super mom" mode looked like while they were away. XD

I think Cress would always fix Chili's clothing, because I believe Chili is a hasty dresser, and Cress just wants him to look his best, but they squabble over this in a cute fashion.

aaaaa babies

Chili would SO whine about it too. "nooooooo my bowtie is fine :C" "it's crooked, stupid, i'm going to straighten it for you, you're a waiter not a ragamuffin." "im the best goddamn ragamuffin, don't even, Cress 8|" "yeah yeah, tuck in your shirt too."

Pfft, yes, but I bet that rugged appeal brings in all the ladies to Chili. Cress would scoff, and everyone would be under the impression that Cress is simply acting as a disapproving snooty brother, however, deep dow, it's 'cause he just finds competition distasteful and his own jealousy even more so.

I bet you Chili 'accidentally' spills trays of food on fangirls who get too close to Cress.

"Ooooh, Cress, you're so handsome~ you should come traaaaain with us~" "*SPILLS BOWLS OF SOUP* Oh, SORRY girls. Didn't see you there! My mistake. How clumsy."

Well time to get off my ass and join this thread.

Ah, I love Omertashipping. I saw the name and freaked out.

Hello, Bellus, it's a pleasure to see more faces on this thread. You freaked out about the name of the shipping of the fact that this shipping's name is on a thread title? Because, if it's for the latter, yeah, this thread is surprisingly still going, not as strong as it used to be, but well enough.

Yeah, I bet Chili is way more brash in envy than Cress. He seems the sort to be, anyways.

Hello, Bellus, it's a pleasure to see more faces on this thread. You freaked out about the name of the shipping of the fact that this shipping's name is on a thread title? Because, if it's for the latter, yeah, this thread is surprisingly still going, not as strong as it used to be, but well enough.

Yeah, I bet Chili is way more brash in envy than Cress. He seems the sort to be, anyways.

The latter. I'm happy this thread is back, because I used to very dedicated at lurking it. Silly Bellus...

I think Chili would try to avoid talking about his self-esteem issues. :C Cress would have to friggin pull teeth just to get him to open up to him, but I swear to god when he does it'd be a floodgate of emotions.

Well, this dragon's back! >8D

Welcome new member! Glad you joined! ^^

New topic ideas!

Cress walks in on Chili doing the Gangnam style, how would he react?
Chili is forced to go to the mall with Cress, how do you think he will feel?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom