• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omertashipping discussion? Anyone?

Cress wouldn't even react much I don't think. He'd just facepalm and continue what he was doing, because it's Chili and he DOES stuff like that 8U Or he'd tell him to get back to work and stop wasting time.

Oh man, Chili would be the stereotypical husband-y figure there. Just like. Holding his bags for him and whining that it's taking too long and waiting outside the dressing room while Cress tries on ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

But Cress might feel bad for him after and buy him a pretzel.

So, I recently saw this show called Dick Figures and I compared Chili and Cress with the main characters Red and Blue, and man did it match up perfectly!

Red= Chili
Blue=Cress

So I imagined them in those spots and well, I started laughing real hard. XD

Also, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I have to say, for the record, and don't yell at me...That I support this shipping 110%, I don't care if they're brothers!
ChilixCress lover...God...Why isn't THAT my name on here?!

Um....... Hi ........ OMIGOSHES THIS IS MY OTP HI DER EVERYONE!!!!!!
Hooray for random prompts.

How would Cress react if Chili asked him to wear a maid dress?

Should I put a prompt on my first post or......

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom