• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OMG I AM UNREAL's offerings:

Captain PWN

Trainer since Dec '99
Reaction score
The following pokemon are all just sat in my 'swaps' PC box, so they're all up for grabs (orange = reserved for someone)

Poliwhirl
Jynx
Vaporeon
Snorlax

Ledian
Chinchou
Togepi
Natu
Swinub
Delibird
Stantler
Nosepass
Cacnea
Banette
Chimecho
Luvdisc
Floatzel
Chingling
Happiny
Riolu
Snover
Rotom (Heat Form, Mow Form)
Raikou (Shiny WIN2011)

----------

I need any of the following

Togetic
Misdreavus
Porygon2
Mime Jr.
Samurott
Unfezant
Gigalith
Archen
Archeops
Cinccino
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Sawsbuck
Escavalier
Jellicent
Alomomola
Klinklang
Cryogonal

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
yeah oshawott for gible, sounds good

i won't be able to trade just yet though... probably about 2hours time, i'll message you if you're online!

Gigalith, Alomomola, Archen, and Mime Jr. for Vaporeon, Snorlax,Snover, and Nosepass?

I'll be willing to trade Escavilier if you tell me the Rhydon's stats.

I'll be willing to trade Escavilier if you tell me the Rhydon's stats.

Lvl 55
Male
Bold
(or do you mean more detail?)

I can get you a Jellicent, a Gigalith and/or a Reuniclus for the Shiny Raikou.

I'll take all 3 if you're offering :) if not, any one will do, you choose

to both of you, i'm available to trade now if you are

What level is your Bannette? I have a Lv.13 Togetic...

I mean Togekiss, sorry. Is that ok?

What level is your Bannette? I have a Lv.13 Togetic...

I mean Togekiss, sorry. Is that ok?

i don't need a togekiss i just need a togetic...

if you really want the bannette thought u can have it, its just sitting there haha lvl 38 female

Unfezant for vaporeon or snover?

sorry those two are already reserved by GSP... would you trade your Unfezant for anything else?

or i can breed another Snover if you like? either way it'll have to wait til tomorrow as i have to go now

Oh my mistake. Do you have anything else that you are willing to offer? Just PM me please

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom