• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omigosh, Is it me, or Last.FM totally fails life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last.fm is picky about the tags stating the artist and song title:It can LOOK like both are there if the filename is formatted right, but if it's not in the tags, they ain't showing up. If you don't know what tags are...find a song file, right click, and go to "properties"(or, if you're using Winamp, go to View File Info under the File menu). If Artist and Title aren't filled in under the advanced listings, add them! Although I'd assume that same would apply for this Gerpok thing...

If it's not that...don't ask me. Last.fm works fine for me and I've never heard of Gerpok before, so I have no idea if there are any notable differences between the two that could cause this. At any rate, the (lack of)tags are the only reason I've seen for music played not showing up on last.fm at all.

Last.fm now works fine.... I like totally forgot to convert ID3v2 tags to ID3v1.

Last.fm was terrible for me when I used Winamp, but with iTunes everything works very well.

I like totally don't use iTunes, and it totally doesn't work well with mIRC... and uses sooo much memory it's like totally soooo not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom