• Hey all! We've started our annual Halloween shenanigans. See details here and here, and be sure to check out our new "Monster Mash" forum skin. Happy Halloween, everyone!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

On a scale of 1 to 10...

more than a torchic

A Soft Fuzzy 'Mon
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
5/10
Sometimes, I want to sleep. Other times, I suddenly get so many ideas running through my head that I can't sleep.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how knowledgable are you on 20th century musicals?

Skywaffles

Citizen Swain
Reaction score
-2/10. I know nothing about musicals, period.

Ho hungry are you right now?

EternalPokéFanGirl

We're comin' to get you! More fun if you run!
Reaction score
0/10
I already had dinner, thank you. Maybe this is weird but when I'm satisfied I don't like to see any food :LOL:.

How much do you like fanfictions?

halloween takoyaki

一日一歩
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him, any ok
9.5ish/10.
My friends found out that I write fanfics (this was like a year ago so I think they forgot), and it was really embarrassing. Lucky for me they didn't really care. Yay!
How much do you like strawberry milk?

halloween takoyaki

一日一歩
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him, any ok
10/10 My favorite type of milk

How much do you like soccer/football
GYAAAAAAAAH~skywaffles, dude, bro, that's my favorite type of milk too~!!! i wish they had it in school cafeterias.

8/10 played until i was like 13, so like 2 years ago. then covid hit and i stopped.

how much do you like plushies?

EternalPokéFanGirl

Reaction score
9/10
I like them a lot, most of them are very cute :bulbaLove:.

How much do you like meeting new people?

Galactic_V

「ゴージャス海賊団の船長、ディマリアン次元を征服する女・・・キャプテンゴージャス・セレナだ」
Reaction score
3/10 I've been spammed with this sport my whole life, in my parents' house and outside. Thing is, it was somewhat fun to watch it as a kid, nowadays it's just a big chore. Idk, I lack patience to even see Soccer World Cup games, it's all just so boring imo.

Ok, this question might be more directed to EPFG, but anyone else could give it a try: How much do you like El Chavo del Ocho\Chaves?

EternalPokéFanGirl

Reaction score
10/10
After thinking a bit I decided that giving a lower score would be unfair, is a series that is part of the childhood of all Latin Americans, even my little cousins, and I'm sure it will be that way for many more generations. It's amazing how you can watch the episodes over and over again and enjoy them like it was the first time, definitely deserves its fame.

How much do you like The Simpsons?