• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

On a scale of 1 to 10...

Artuditwo

Cinccino and the summer of power! (see my profile)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
1/10
Spidars are awesome!!
1656276542906.png
<- cutie

On a scale form 1 to 10.......
How much are you able to sleep?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
currently, 6.5/10! air mattresses aren't very comfy, and this one doesn't fit me well! but that's how it is while I'm in Utah lol! usually it's about, 9/10? I'm a good sleeper I'd say?!

How much do you enjoy producing creative work of some kind??

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
When I’m really feeling it, 10/10, favorite thing in the world. But it can be frustrating or even a burden sometimes

How diverse is your music taste?

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
Not 100% sure on this, so I'll say 5/10? I know there are specific genres that I will mostly avoid, such as rap, country, and especially dubstep. But I can like specific exceptions to those genres if they appeal to my ear. For the most part though, I tend to stick with video game soundtracks, which tend to have some level of variety in their own right. Especially nowadays with technology allowing for so many musical styles.

How much do you like coconut flavor?

Hydrogenium

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/he/they
10/10, I hate pieces of coconut though

On a scale of 1 to 10, how talkative are you?

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
4.5/10. I'm usually pretty quiet, especially offline, and I mostly keep to myself; but when I feel comfortable I often have a lot to say.
(Also, I'm seconding that coconut flavor is great but real coconut is gross :wynaut:)

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you enjoy skydiving?

Top Bottom