• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

On a scale of 1 to 10...

3/10 I've been spammed with this sport my whole life, in my parents' house and outside. Thing is, it was somewhat fun to watch it as a kid, nowadays it's just a big chore. Idk, I lack patience to even see Soccer World Cup games, it's all just so boring imo.

Ok, this question might be more directed to EPFG, but anyone else could give it a try: How much do you like El Chavo del Ocho\Chaves?

10/10
After thinking a bit I decided that giving a lower score would be unfair, is a series that is part of the childhood of all Latin Americans, even my little cousins, and I'm sure it will be that way for many more generations. It's amazing how you can watch the episodes over and over again and enjoy them like it was the first time, definitely deserves its fame.

How much do you like The Simpsons?

2 / 10
It's exploded and caused grief way too many times to score higher.

How much do you like the Poison type?

Scale of 1-10, how committed to the duck theme are you?
I'd already written the response before Orchid replied and I don't want to waste it, so.

10/10
I mean...
look-at-me-focus.gif

Just imagine the man is a duck

on a scale of 1-10, how often are you thinking about ducks (or other waterfowl-related thoughts)?
For today, 10/10 of course :cool:. For my daily life, honestly a 5/10 :confused:.

How much do you like duck characters?

My answer is still a strong 9/10, I'm always hyped about ducks even if April Fool's has long since passed.

On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to finish something you've started? (A book, a video game, a personal project...)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom