• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

On a scale of 1 to 10...

Today or tomorrow? I'll say today, it's actually like a 7/10! I have to call the college to get stuff setup, I have to go to the tennis preseason meeting, then go to my tennis practice. Tomorrow is like a 0/10, nothing then!

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like roller coasters?

10/10, it's my favorite season! :D As you all may have guessed about me already based on my passion for Fire type Pokemon, I've always liked heat and warm weather, not to mention summer's kind of a laid back, lazy season, which is what my personality is kinda like. Plus, I love going to the beach for a swim, so summer is obviously really good for that too. :giggle: (My dream is to one day swim in the clearer waters of other shores; the waters of New England are too murky for my tastes. OK, I admit it, growing up by the Rhode Island coast and living here all my life has made me something of a beach snob, I guess. :rolleyes:)

OK, so, on a scale of 1 to 10......how much do you dislike spiders? (Personally, I like them, I think they're pretty cool. They're our friends, and nothing to be scared of. And I even think Jumping Spiders are kinda cute. :p)

Last edited:
1/10
Spidars are awesome!!
1656276542906.png
<- cutie

On a scale form 1 to 10.......
How much are you able to sleep?

Not 100% sure on this, so I'll say 5/10? I know there are specific genres that I will mostly avoid, such as rap, country, and especially dubstep. But I can like specific exceptions to those genres if they appeal to my ear. For the most part though, I tend to stick with video game soundtracks, which tend to have some level of variety in their own right. Especially nowadays with technology allowing for so many musical styles.

How much do you like coconut flavor?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom