• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

On Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, CN, The Hub, and its side channels, what is your...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Understands

Somalian Anarchy Leader!
Reaction score
On Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, CN, The Hub, and its side channels, what is your most favorite and least favorite show on each - or just one - channel?

Most favorite on DC - Phineas and Ferb. Toilet humor? No need. References help the show be awesome.
Least favorite on DC - Shake it Up! Another pointless sitcom. Yay...

Re: On Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, CN, The Hub, and its side channels, what is your.

On Nick, Spongbob, whenever it's on, or not a rerun
Don't really watch other stations much, as I mostly use my Tv nowadays to listen to country music, but when my brother takes over the television, I sometimes get a kick out of Regular Show when he watches it. Don't watch HUB or Disney.

Re: On Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, CN, The Hub, and its side channels, what is your.

For Disney, Phineas and Ferb. This is the sole reason that Disney should even be on my channel list now. Least favorite? Everything else.
Nick... Tough one. The old Spongebob reruns, because everything else sucks. Every show is about singing.
For CN, definitly Regular Show. It's well written, funny... It's just... amazing.
For the Hub, the Wonder Years. Oh my Jesus, this show... It's the best show ever. It actually teaches you life lessons, unlike just about every other show out there (or that was out there). It's a shame that it was cancelled.

Disney Channel:
Gargoyles lol everything else is pretty crap but then again, I'm no longer the target demographic. Wish they hadn't gotten rid of Toon Disney though.

Nick:
uh..I don't really watch that channel anymore, at least, not since the early 00's

The Hub:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Strawberry Shortcake lawl
Not a fan of the Pound Puppies reboot though :/

CN:
Pokemon, The Rugular Show, Gumball and Adventure Time (that one had to grow on me for a long ass time lol)

That is all :p

Disney: I feel like I should start watching Phineas & Ferb at some point, but I otherwise avoid the channel like the plague.

Nick: Favorite: Pre-movie SpongeBob, as well as pretty much everything on the 90's Are All That thing on TeenNick.
Least favorite: The Naked Brothers Band was seriously one of the worst things I have ever laid my eyes upon.

CN: Favorite: Pretty much everything from the late 90's/early 00's (Eds, Kids Next Door, Courage, Dexter, etc.), though I'm sad to say that I never really watched PowerPuff Girls. I'm also nearly done watching the first season of Adventure Time, so I feel like I should start watching that more often.
Least favorite: MAD. Seriously. Give me Robot Chicken any day.

The Hub: Favorite: The absolute most obvious choice. /)^3^(\ Though I do also have an Aquabats episode I need to watch.
Least favorite: Strawberry Shortcake. Those bug people. Those freaky, scary bug people. >_<

Disney Channel: Faves - Good Luck, Charlie and Shake It Up. I actually like those shows.
Disney XD: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and the 90s Marvel block, whenever I'm awake to catch it. I'm sure I'll be seeing Ultimate Spider-Man when it begins.

Nick: I usually don't watch it, so I can't give an opinion. NickToons, though--my hubby's a longtime Voltron fan (I could never get into it), so he'll watch Voltron Force, and we'll both watch Iron Man: Armored Adventures--I just never remember to flip channels, myself.

CN: Faves - Pokémon, Thundercats and Young Justice. Everything else I won't watch--too many metric tons of monumental stupid in a lot of the other shows. Apologies to anyone who likes those, I just can't turn my brain off enough to enjoy them. But to each their own; it's what makes the world go 'round.

Hub: Faves - Um, I think this might be pretty obvious but I'll say it anyway. Transformers Prime, Transformers: Rescue Bots and Transformers (G1). I will catch GI Joe on occasion and sometimes Jem but it's all about the 'bots with me. :-D

Last edited:

I'm not one for watching any those channels except for CN (I prefer CSI, ER,National Geographic and like)

CN: Fave shows:
Regular Show: That show is pure awesome incarnate. Period.
Gumball: I love the whole randomness thing. Great show.
Adventure Time: *No comment*

Most despised shows: Most of everything else nowadays....

Nick: Fairly Odd Parents
Hub: MLP:FiM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom