• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 6 - The Return 4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaand I'm back! This return sponsored by Eminem's Without Me.

I think Rabbit is the best target, considering how he wanted CF alive. Plus if we could end this while I still live that'd be nice.

So, I'm under suspicion because I worked towards something I thought could help the Town? (Yes, I was mistaken, but that doesn't eliminate the fact that I had reasoning that I explained behind my actions.) Anyway, my target would be Meow Wow, for reasons previously stated, but I'd give her a chance to claim, @Meow Wow?

Vote:Meow Meow Last town member I don't trust really.

I wanted to ask for permission first but I honestly don't see why he would care.
Rabbit revived me apparently. I feel pretty trustworthy that's the truth, because first off it wasn't revealed I was "revived" plus I can track him so why would he run the risk of me tracking him and revealing scum?

Don't know about why I was re-direct lynched. Could even be town that didn't trust me but trusted Mij for some reason.

Vote:Midorikawa For Obvious reasons
That you checked as Mafia, perhaps? Vote: Midorikawa

@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/76382.html" target="_blank">Forgotten</a>; How come you're alive and do you know what happened to make you be the lynched one?
Because I wanted him back~
[video=youtube;QuoKNZjr8_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuoKNZjr8_U[/video]
(In other words, I've decided to claim. I've used up my ability, so I have no reason to hide.)
Edit: Oh, I was pre-empted.

Now, if my information is correct and Midorikawa came up scum, then that's where my vote goes.

Now this is incase that isn't correct. I think Midorikawa's willingness to claim to Bob, while Meow Meow and Markos haven't (Once again as far as I know, please correct me) shows something.

So guys I think voting @Meow Wow; is a bad idea because the cop checked Meow Wow a few phases back and the cop said that he was town. I know I should've said this last day phase but there was already a lot going on in the game at that time, I didn't really wanna add fire to the situation. Also welcome back Forgotten.

EDIT: Yes @Forgotten; Mid did claim to me.

Unvote: Meow Meow

I still want confirmation on the Mido check. But considering that, it's either Markos or Mido I believe.

EDIT
Okay I'm tired so I haven't been as clear as usual, but I would like to know if Mido came up Mafia in the cop check.

I know Rabbit, Hippowdon, Bob Saget, myself, and Meow Meow are most likely clear barring Meow Meow is Godfather.

Last edited:
I'm not sure the cop checked Mid but I'm pretty sure that will be their next check, unless something else comes up.

EDIT: Mid did claim to me and this might be a mislynch but I'm not sure I fully believe Mid so Vote: Midorikawa

Last edited:
The only one of those that is fully based on checks is Meow Meow, and I already said barring Godfather.

@Rabbit; Mind explaining for the whole thread your role?
No. I am a Reviver, who, during the night, can bring back a player of my choice the next day until the end of the next night, and I can only do this once, which I have done.

Also at this point town checks do not clear someone since there is most likely a godfather and we have no dead godfather.
True, so who would you suggest? Meow Wow, as you did before?

...Huh. I'm not sure of anything, but without confirmation that Mido checked as Mafia, I'll Unvote: Midorikawa and Vote: Meow Wow At the very least, this will clear things up for me. @Forgotten; I know you've been going back and forth, but can I ask you to follow me on this?

I'm cleared. I'm town. We all know this. I've been asking privately for a while. Thank you for answering finally.

I'm not back and forth. I was just giving Mido a chance, and I've pretty much been following what you guys say. Bob said Meow Meow was a bad idea because innocent check, so I unvoted. If you think Meow Meow is scum again, I'll gladly Vote: Meow Meow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom