• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 6 - The Return 4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not back and forth. I was just giving Mido a chance, and I've pretty much been following what you guys say. Bob said Meow Meow was a bad idea because innocent check, so I unvoted. If you think Meow Meow is scum again, I'll gladly Vote: Meow Meow.

Ok. Allow me to clarify that I find Meow Wow to have the best case out of the others, and I'm voting her in part because there's no better options from what I can see.

That's interesting. She's been around, but apparently has had nothing to add. Unvote: Meow Wow Vote: Leggo @Leggo, you're usually quite talkative. Surely you have something to say after all this?

Unvote:Meow Meow
Vote: Leggo

Honestly, we trust Midorikawa, as well as Meow Meow. The only two unseen variables are you and Markos. If we lynch one of you, it's win win. Combined with your quiteness even though you were online I believe this is the best option.

Unvote: Meow Wow Vote: Leggo @Leggo, you're usually quite talkative. Surely you have something to say after all this?
Unvote:Meow Meow
Vote: Leggo

Honestly, we trust Midorikawa, as well as Meow Meow. The only two unseen variables are you and Markos. If we lynch one of you, it's win win. Combined with your quiteness even though you were online I believe this is the best option.
I'm getting voted due to my lack of posting? I understand that makes me look mafia especially since the last two mafia games I was in, I flipped mafia, but you guys shouldn't let meta obscure your judgment.

Maybe the only reason why I'm not really saying much is that I'm not talking to anyone outside this thread, so the only info that I know comes from this thread itself especially since I don't have an investigative role.

Since there isn't a night kill, this means that the mafia must either be inactive or there was a doctor save.

I believe that Hippowdon is town, so I'm going for Markos.

Vote: Markos

I'll go claim to Bob Saget if that helps.

@Leggo ; That would be good.

Honestly we aren't sure whether you or Markos are scum. If your claim makes sense we could easily switch it up.

I shall state I am mafia. My role would have been dandy if I died before CrackFox, but... Yeah I kinda screwed up as a fellow mafioso. So now I'm basically a vanilla mafia vs a bunch of confirmed townies. Unless you turn on each other for the hell of it, I lose.

Yep. If it's an unwinnable situation, might as well give up. :p

Well, then. That's an anti-climatic ending. Unvote: Leggo Vote: Markos (Now let's see if whoever changed the votes before is still around~)

Unvote: Leggo
Vote:Marko

Wow. Just going to give up. I'm kinda mad about it. It's not about winning for me. It's about figuring things out, making alliances, catching mafia lying. Anti-climactic ending to a game I enjoyed.

Well I figured things out: A couple of mislynches, and then everyone's confirmed and I die. Not much fun in that. :u

Not for you, but I was having fun :-/

We would have lynched you next phase, could have let us have the benefit of figuring it out ourselves.

@Markos; The fun is fighting till the end of the game, and you could have still won. Not all of us were confirmed, just kill the confirmed players and mislynch the rest and you would have had a chance. Why take the fun out of the game and give up?

UNVOTE: Meow Wow
VOTE: Markos

@Midorikawa; Well my ability is pretty much built around the fact that I die (I basically vote secretly after death and get one roleblock when I'm killed) so I was never really playing to my fullest to begin with. I played sorta sloppily so I'd get suspected later on and help my team, but the fact that I was the last one to survive kinda bummed me out, seeing how I lost the chance to use an arguably OP ability. Sorry for ruining the fun for everyone ^^;

That's kind of a bad ending to a great game. It was fun. Unvote: Midorikawa
Vote: Markos if he isn't mafia somehow, then he's defiantly working with the mafia

So guys I've been thinking about this and @Solayoh; said to expect the unexpected, so is this the unexpected? It's really weird that the last "mafia" member would just reveal himself as mafia. What if after the phase closes, everybody that voted Markos just blows up and dies (or something along the lines of that) (I'm not saying that could or will happen, it's just an example)but just incase that does happen, Unvote: Markos

... Me being a jester/fool aligned with the mafia would be thousands of times more likely, and that's a pretty far fetched story already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom